2 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

@angel2013 always thx to u for engsub from baidu bar.. u r indeed our angel here.. :D

Our hyunjinnie looks so pretty in section tv intrvw.. and she looks comfortable with d MC.. i'm waiting for someone to insert engsub for d video.. 

Btw, shj's hair looks longer.. did she do hair extention? Bcoz its just 1 month ago after finished ohya, but her hair looks much longer..

You're welcome, thanks to the swift work of the chinese fans, we can understand some parts though not all.

I know right, her hair looks like she's got some extensions to it and yes she look so pretty. :wub:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, kopifan said:

:blush:yay! Hurray for Hyunjinnies / Pearlies.

@cheesethatnotsocheesey Will you posting the links to the pages of translated interviews that were done by @angel2013 and designed by @giselle_tw? Many thanks.

Dear I am so sorry. I didnt see your comment earlier. Sure dear sure. I will work on it very soon ;) was planning to do the same too.

• Like 2

@kopifan That last photo though. So cute and quirky. LOVE HER!! She's smiling so much and looks much more comfortable in today's interview. Her quirky fun side keeps showing up making everyone falls head over heels for her. I'm obsessed with her (though I'm a STRAIGHT girl). What should I do? LOL.

• Like 3

Actress Seo Hyun Jin Talks About Her Past As An Idol Singer

seo-hyun-jin-4.jpg

Actress Seo Hyun Jin has shared some of her experiences as a former idol singer.

On July 31, MBC’s “Entertainment Relay” pays the actress a visit on the set of a photo shoot.

During the interview, the actress talks about debuting as a member of girl group M.I.L.K., and shares, “I was young and unaware. I don’t recall much. It was 15 years ago. I felt like I was going to school to play, and I didn’t think of it as work.”

Images of Seo Hyun Jin as a teen idol singer were also shared, with the actress looking beautiful as ever.

seo-hyun-jin2-e1469983417602.jpg

debuted in 2001 under BM Entertainment, sister label of SM Entertainment, and disbanded in 2003. After her stint as an idol, Seo Hyun Jin moved on to musicals in 2006 and began her acting career. She most recently starred in the drama “Another Oh Hae Young.”

seo-hyun-jin2-1.jpg

source: soompi

• Like 8

Guest betchay

She looks so happy and confident in her interview.

Thank you gals for all translated articles of her. :blush:

13 hours ago, kopifan said:

Thanks so much for this, omo, the chinese fans are so quick to come up with the sub already? :o I'm so amazed at their efficiency but that's also thanks to her rising popularity we can get info and news so quickly! But HJ says she will be taking a month break! So we won't be seeing her for a while(except the fan meet in TW on Aug10). Wonder if she will go on a trip, I hope she will have a good rest then come back and choose another good project :)

EDIT: Sorry was talking about this video link!

http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av5579877.html

Edited by angel2013
quoted wrongly
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

I'll probably do a summary on the MBC interview later, but for now, here's a video from Kcon Tv about some scenes in OHYA, its cute and funny, hope it will be a great start for eveyrone's Monday!

http://www.kcon.tv/media/HJAiRIOd

LOL thanks for this @angel2013 

Haven't laugh so loud during breakfast time for awhile! :lol:  (The girl is cute but sorry the guy is cringe worthy!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Thanks so much for this, omo, the chinese fans are so quick to come up with the sub already? :o I'm so amazed at their efficiency but that's also thanks to her rising popularity we can get info and news so quickly! But HJ says she will be taking a month break! So we won't be seeing her for a while(except the fan meet in TW on Aug10). Wonder if she will go on a trip, I hope she will have a good rest then come back and choose another good project :)

EDIT: Sorry was talking about this video link!

http://www.bilibili.com/mobile/video/av5579877.html

What?! :dizzy: One month's break! :bawling:

Anyway I hope she has a good rest/vacation and comeback with another good drama, hopefully before year-end.

• Like 5

rZJkSjC.jpg

Spoiler

LquyevW.jpg

FOR HyunJinnies/Pearlies, just a summary compiled from diff chinese sources(as credited in the summary), some trans from previously as well as from the chinese subbed video just posted while we wait patiently for the Eng sub of the interview. It is always better to watch the video with subs as it is easier to follow through with the conversation and seeing the gesture and non-verb communication that goes with it. So take this as a preview of the real thing to come. hehehe :)

@giselle_tw @cheesethatnotsocheesey @icemaid I think I will also take a one month break like Hyun Jin after this! 

• Like 16