Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

Guest ladyluckk

I don't know any trainees >.<

BUT, my cousin knows a girl who is a SM Trainee. The trainee called my cousin from Korea

and my cousin got to talk to some celebrities like Brian Joo. .___. I envy her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K.Chris

Four of my friends are trainees.

One is in sm and one is in dsp and the rest in mnet.

if you have any questions you can message me.

Guest angel_cutie

i dont know if its just me but, i think its not right to talk abou this

because we should respect trainee's privatcy?(sp.)

Guest happy619

because we should respect trainee's privatcy?(sp.)

yes, there is a reason why companies dont reveal info about their traniee.

• 3 months later...
Guest estur

^ Well, I think it's okay as long as we don't reveal their personal information... Just say maybe their age and what company they're in. "/

I don't know anyone famous firsthand [yes it is sad T_T] but my sister's friend's dad is really good friends with Haha's dad so on her [my sister's friend] Cyworld she has pictures of her and Haha eating together and stuff. :D And... my sister's other friend's [a guy this time] dad is in the music business as one of the people who make the concerts as good as they are... and he has met all the YG family. They were here at Staples Center, CA a while back and he had asked my sister if she wanted to go to the concert and eat dinner with them... [it was around when Se7en was popular (well he still is :D) and Big Bang was coming out...] but unfortunately, she couldn't go.

But I don't have any firsthand connections T___T I wish I did.

Guest Kiwi Blush

Um...I'm wondering where you guys are living?

Cuz a lot of you seem to know the same people. Do you live nearby each other or something?

Just a curious question.

Guest cellobello

I dont have any close contact with any trainee friends but my uncle in Korea is in a company that produces commercials, so he meets up with celebritites all the time. Too bad I havent seen him in 3 years

Guest Mentos

My cousin's friend went out with Kibum's cousin. -thumbs up.-

(x

+ My friend Hannah has a whole bunch of connections,

cause her dad's like .. super rich. They own some really popular

Korean supermarket in the OC. o__o" (it's called AR=arirang .. or something XD)

But yeah .. her brother knows Se7en & her mom used to be

bestfriends with Boa's mom. :blink:

&there's a lot more where that came from -.-

Personally, like most people said on here, it's just better if

you get in by talent, not connections, cause it's all gonna

backfire in the end o_o"

Omgosh... ARIRANG MARKET?

I love that place :X haha.

Dang, I didn't know the owner behind the market place had such connections.

That's insane.

Guest adieu.cloud

im so jealous of you people :T

i dont know anybody famous T-T nor any trainees >___<;;

but my japanese friend's uncle works in Johnnys Entertainment :]

my uncle knows a high seated mayor dude in china though or was he lying

Guest hinsaru

These arn't trainees, but hahaha they are official I guess.

I'm personally friends with Yoobin, infact I know her whole family.

Her dad taught me the Tell Me dance :D.

I work with a singer in Sony Records, I'm not allowed to show you guys

her name, but you'll know her soon. She's not gonna be that big

since she only sings Gospel and R&B.

But I have friends who know artists especially Tiffany [stephanie] from SNSD

and other artists.

Guest Kiwi Blush

I have another question...

How do you guys expect us to know who you're talking about?

"Oh, she didn't debut it yet. But you'll know her soon."

Blah.

Guest hinsaru

Because first of all I explained to you that I work with her in Sony Records

Secondly I explained that she sings under the Gospel and R&B Genre.

Do you need anymore clues or did you finally get it?

Guest Kiwi Blush

Because first of all I explained to you that I work with her in Sony Records

Secondly I explained that she sings under the Gospel and R&B Genre.

Do you need anymore clues or did you finally get it?

First of all, my question wasn't directed at you.

Second of all, no, I don't listen to Gospel. And there are hundreds of artists out there and many under that genre I believe. No, I admit, I'm not a walking encyclopedia of artist names.

And btw, I don't think giving me all 1's is reasonable. At least I put in some effort. You don't have a grudge against me do you?

To be honest, you don't have any qualities of a judge. I did not learn from your critique AT ALL.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Guest hinsaru

Then to answer your orderly fashioned statements,

1) I apologize for interrupting your question, I assumed that the question was directed to me, so

I answered it back

2) I never expected you to be a walking encyclopedia of artists name, I thought the clues I gave

you above did not answer your question

3) I don't have a grudge on you, that's your assumption.

4) Although the last sentence is an off topic statement, I do respect your opinion and obtaining

knowledge from my critiques isn't necessary. But thank you.

Have a nice day!

^

woah, what's with this mini war? people, get along :)

hinsaru, i had to smile when i read yoobin's dad taught you the tell me dance. looks like everyone connected to jype knows how to do this dance hehehe

oh and my bro got to know a lot of ppl and met jessica and found her a b i t c h. pretty loose and stuff. but uve really got to make ur mind up. entertainment industry is pretty complex like the other day, i went to this group (i cant reveal which one) after concert party cuz my bro invited me and some stuffs did freak me out. like, there were dancers going all over certain people's body and stuff =.= and my bro said that after being a trainee and going to many of such functions, its pretty normal plus hes a guy... so theres really nothing for him to lose.

LMAO! was the group dbsk??? :unsure: oh well, I rather see their female dancers all over them then the ugly "dancers" that was trying to dance with them at the end of the Soul Power concert in Japan **shudders**. I NEVER want to see that again.... <_<

But I don't know any trainees personally...but I have a korean friend that is friends with someone that works with dbsk...

I myself talked to Jaejoong and Yoochun at the Summer Touch Kai event in Japan last year (not through the friend, all by myself lol!)...lol jaejoong's english was cute!

But I wish I could say I knew Yoochun in the states b/c he didn't live too far from me but I never knew him then...:( but at least i met him in Japan :).

The only real connections I have are with some jpop singers/trainees and other japanese entertainers...

Guest mizgen17

LMAO! was the group dbsk??? :unsure: oh well, I rather see their female dancers all over them then the ugly "dancers" that was trying to dance with them at the end of the Soul Power concert in Japan **shudders**. I NEVER want to see that again.... <_<

But I don't know any trainees personally...but I have a korean friend that is friends with someone that works with dbsk...

I myself talked to Jaejoong and Yoochun at the Summer Touch Kai event in Japan last year (not through the friend, all by myself lol!)...lol jaejoong's english was cute!

But I wish I could say I knew Yoochun in the states b/c he didn't live too far from me but I never knew him then...:( but at least i met him in Japan :).

The only real connections I have are with some jpop singers/trainees and other japanese entertainers...

^

^ :o mind 2 tell us who??? lol... i didn't kno japanese ent. had trainees...what do u think r gd entertainments 2 audition in japan? cuz i'm thinking of auditioning ^^"

Archived