Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

Guest ms.minhwan_choi

well i kinda know one.. but not telling any info of hers.. but she is in sm..

my cousin is a model.. but not a trainee she used to be..

my second cousin is a movie director..

but just to let you guys know..

connections would help a tiny bit.. but it depends .. ALWAYS <3

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tsubasa

my brother is a trainee in sm and he's gonna debut as a r&b solo singer. one advice to you is that, you've got to really sing and dance well. train hard!

oh and my bro got to know a lot of ppl and met jessica and found her a b i t c h. pretty loose and stuff. but uve really got to make ur mind up. entertainment industry is pretty complex like the other day, i went to this group (i cant reveal which one) after concert party cuz my bro invited me and some stuffs did freak me out. like, there were dancers going all over certain people's body and stuff =.= and my bro said that after being a trainee and going to many of such functions, its pretty normal plus hes a guy... so theres really nothing for him to lose.

That's cool, that ur bro is trainee at SM. =]

And wow I'm pretty suprise that those celebs are actually like that, I mean

like chicks dancing all over them and stuff.... eww

I really want to tryout for SM, but I kinda change my mind now =[

srry this is so late ahaha

Guest sujinny

My brother's best friend isn't a complete, 100% trainee yet, but he was accepted into the first round of SM auditions.

He said that the next round is 'body' (you send pictures of what you look like, how fit you are?) and then the round after that, you have to sing in front of someone (JYP or LSM or someone?) and THEN you get in. That's what my brother's friend said, and he said that's what it said in the reply he got from SM.

He's so lucky ;p

Guest angel_cutie

^ id be soooo nervus if i was to sing in front of the CEO!!is like....your job on the line LOL

but when i do sing,im not nervous at all,i just do my best-estxD so yah....i'd be so proud of myself if i ever got into the the 3rd rounds...even to 2nd too haha

Guest sharry-star*

My brother's best friend isn't a complete, 100% trainee yet, but he was accepted into the first round of SM auditions.

He said that the next round is 'body' (you send pictures of what you look like, how fit you are?) and then the round after that, you have to sing in front of someone (JYP or LSM or someone?) and THEN you get in. That's what my brother's friend said, and he said that's what it said in the reply he got from SM.

He's so lucky ;p

Did he get in through mail/email audition? or did he actually go to one of the global auditions?

if u dont mind me asking haha cuz i was wondering if they actually check mail...

but yes, i agree with some people on here. its better to get in by talent. Using connections may not be the best idea..

Guest seungeh

OOOH, my mom's brother, my uncle's wife knows crown j.. haha he likd her in highschool. and her little brother was friends with shin hyesung so she used to take them to noraebang when they were younger (: ah,she also was friends with a model who auditioned in LA, made it, and came back a year and half later and had a mental disorder ): yeah my uncle's wife has lived in LA her whole life so yea..

Guest Nana_Chan

my oppa is an ex smtown trainee. best friend with changmin-dbsk

i talked to a used-to-be trainee from SM - Changmin. 3 times. doubt that he remembers me.

my friend is training in YG. her friend is Nicole from Kara / park bom - YG.

my friend's friend's friend is May doni kim.

im also close with 4 other used-to-be trainees. they debuted a while ago.

also...u guys remember jeenay from Jyp's star survival. shes supposed to be with JYP but for sum personal reason she isnt. but i know her :P

okay im done here

:D

ur friend is training in YG :blink: OMG that's soooo coool !

but ur friend must live in KOrea i think ? Cause YG don't accept non koreans , right ?

^ park bom isnt from the states

YG wants their artists to be good at english. thats why most of YG artists are really good...

im not sure about gummy and lexy. but the rest yes.

her english in we ride isnt that good.

i couldnt understand most thing she said...

Park Bom isn't that the girl in Big Bang we belong together ? I like her voice though

Did she debuted ? :blink:

i listened to We Ride but i couldn't understand what she was singing at all .. i swear !

BUt G-Dragon's English was sooo goood , for real !

well...my oppa was in Smtown for 9 yrs.

finally got a single out but mr.leesooman decided to make his lil single disappear forever for sum reason that only mr.leesooman would know

even my oppa told me to try out for a different company and NOT smtown.

but 9 yrs in smtown is good enough for him to give me a bunch of good advices.

i feel bad for him...but since he wasnt sad about it...im okayy now hahaha

He was in SMtown for 9 yrs ? But 9 yrs in the States or in Korea :blink:

Gosh 9 yrs and now he's studyi'n ?

I'll die if i've to wait 9 yrs for nothing ? :blink:

#Btw,lots of big stars were SM's trainees :blink:

How many trainees do they have now like few thousands :sweatingbullets:

and how many could debute ?

Wow to be a SM's trainee that's ALMOST a dream come true , i mean u reach ur hand a lil bit closer to ur dream ..

but to Make the dream come true .. it's quite long way :blink:

I mean like .. her brother .. it took him 9 yrs for nothing :blink:

After reading this .. wow i've to think all over again about " The dream " :sweatingbullets:

Guest Poohx3

My friend is friends with Henry XD

But I don't know him =/

I wanted to know if you have to pay for plastic

surgery yourself or do they pay for you?

Guest angel_cutie

^ they probably pay for you...then you pay them back??

but some people say that you pay yourself..

Guest Xoxlily

lol .... why.. arei you thinking of plastic surgery?..... i'm guessing that must be very painful.. wtf am i talking about.. every surgery must be painful...

but anyways.. i'm guesesing that they pay for it and then you pay them back... what if you don't debut.. would you be in a lot of dept?? lol haha... that'd be horribly funnii though.. not funnii.. just horrible XD

i don't have any connections with any trainees or gasoos, because i'm not korean........lol

but my korean friend at school does

she knows like practically everyone in sm and she used to live in korea, so she would be with them 24/7

well once she was on the phone to minwoo from shinhwa and it was his birthday. so she let me talk to him and say happy birthday and she taught me a bit of korean..........lol

she was family friends with minwoo, so that's how she knew the other people in sm

and she keeps me updated with everything that happens in sm............lol

when i finish school, i plan to go to korea with her...........lol

Guest miki_chan

i don't have any connections with any trainees or gasoos, because i'm not korean........lol

but my korean friend at school does

she knows like practically everyone in sm and she used to live in korea, so she would be with them 24/7

well once she was on the phone to minwoo from shinhwa and it was his birthday. so she let me talk to him and say happy birthday and she taught me a bit of korean..........lol

she was family friends with minwoo, so that's how she knew the other people in sm

and she keeps me updated with everything that happens in sm............lol

when i finish school, i plan to go to korea with her...........lol

woahhh thats so coool ! ^^" omggg. thats really lucky

Archived