Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I don't think i have any connections with any trainees..

oh but i have a REALLY good friend (an online friend), she got accepted by Brosent o_o and they're training her and stuff I think?

But I'm not sure whatsup now since we've drifted so much since february ><; some problems i had with people on her forum and she's been busy with all that training?

I can't tell you who she is though so yeah :/ she''s suppose to be going for YG, but i don't know if she auditioned yet, all i know is she goes around with brosent.

but anyways, I think it's better to get into the industry ON YOUR OWN.

Getting in with connections 1. causes rumours, and plus it's not really something to be proud about ya know? :/

It's like, you got in BECAUSE of your "friend", but not because they like YOU for YOUR talents and for who you are.

But I think connections don't matter much if you were to get into YG and stuff, Mr.YG seems real strict and it looks like

he really will only base people on how talented they are.

I mean if you get in connections, I don't know if it's just me but I would feel kinda you know, afterwards.

Like in the end IF I got in with connections, i would be like, "wait.. i'm not even in here because they like me or because they care more about my talents.. but because i know someone here?" you know, you'd question yourself and you would probably sort of feel un-proud and like, you didn't get in yourself and stuff.

gah it's hard to explain but that's JUST FOR ME though >< so yeah.

but on the good side, your friend trainee or whoever you have connections with, may JUST introduce you to the Manager of the company or whatever, and maybe they'll really take you in consider due to recommendance (not a word but whatever rofl), and let you audition and see if you really deserve to become another trainee and stuff.

so there's always the negative and positive side, ^_^

---------

about KIBUM, my friend's friend's sister went out with him a long time ago o_o; rofl.

Guest jelly_pudding

oic.

cause I thought Kibum from suju went back and forth from US to Korea?

and Jessica HO?

for vacation i'm sure.. but not for school ...

Guest lovejoo

I don't think i have any connections with any trainees..

oh but i have a REALLY good friend (an online friend), she got accepted by Brosent o_o and they're training her and stuff I think?

But I'm not sure whatsup now since we've drifted so much since february ><; some problems i had with people on her forum and she's been busy with all that training?

I can't tell you who she is though so yeah :/ she''s suppose to be going for YG, but i don't know if she auditioned yet, all i know is she goes around with brosent.

but anyways, I think it's better to get into the industry ON YOUR OWN.

Getting in with connections 1. causes rumours, and plus it's not really something to be proud about ya know? :/

It's like, you got in BECAUSE of your "friend", but not because they like YOU for YOUR talents and for who you are.

But I think connections don't matter much if you were to get into YG and stuff, Mr.YG seems real strict and it looks like

he really will only base people on how talented they are.

I mean if you get in connections, I don't know if it's just me but I would feel kinda you know, afterwards.

Like in the end IF I got in with connections, i would be like, "wait.. i'm not even in here because they like me or because they care more about my talents.. but because i know someone here?" you know, you'd question yourself and you would probably sort of feel un-proud and like, you didn't get in yourself and stuff.

gah it's hard to explain but that's JUST FOR ME though >< so yeah.

but on the good side, your friend trainee or whoever you have connections with, may JUST introduce you to the Manager of the company or whatever, and maybe they'll really take you in consider due to recommendance (not a word but whatever rofl), and let you audition and see if you really deserve to become another trainee and stuff.

so there's always the negative and positive side, ^_^

---------

about KIBUM, my friend's friend's sister went out with him a long time ago o_o; rofl.

sorry if this is off topic but :ph34r:

is she the girl that kibum was talking about on ysmm? :o!!!!!

Guest xdaisiesx3

i only know one...stephanie hwang the sm trainee..

i knew her from WAY back...and shes apparently in korea now training to be a singer...her dream since forever.

hopefully she debuts soon!

Haha, I just saw this and laughed out loud.

She's in SNSD now! :D

With the name of Tiffany, correct? :]

Guest jelly_pudding

^Kibum talked about a girl on YSMM?!

yah.. his first love..

i read in a magazine somewhere.. he dated this girl next door for a long time.. 100 days?

:) back in california~~

Guest daesung jjang

my bro and sis are good friends with chunmoo stephanie.

i met her also when she came to visit. shes pretty

Guest hipopdancer

another 2 of my friends just got accepted.

one in YG and another in Sm.

so that makes 5 ppl i know in Sm and 1 in YG :)

i've talked to all the memebers in dbsk and a couple from suju cuz of them.

hehe. i'll meet with them next year :P

Guest muchacha

lol I know a chinese trainee -_- My parents introduced me to her when i was a freshman..

I dunno any korean trainees

Guest XxMariannexX

another 2 of my friends just got accepted.

one in YG and another in Sm.

so that makes 5 ppl i know in Sm and 1 in YG :)

i've talked to all the memebers in dbsk and a couple from suju cuz of them.

hehe. i'll meet with them next year :P

Jeez, you are too lucky. XD Meeting/talking to TVXQ..I'm incredibly jealous. lol Aahh, the luxuries of connections. haha

(Except, I'd rather get into a company knowing I got in for what I've got and not the connections I've got. ..But I don't have connections anyway. X])

Guest Chocopiex3

People with connections are so lucky. :w00t: But I guess you guys don't communicate often since they train like 24/24 hours. lol. exaggerating a bit. :lol:

oic.

cause I thought Kibum from suju went back and forth from US to Korea?

and Jessica HO?

jessica ho moved to korea and attended an international school...

but i dont noe her...jst found out through an interview..

uhh..yeh..another friend of mine...well not frend...but i guess...my other frend's (who is a trainee too) rival?

lol...he got accepted into sm...

gonna cause alot of commotion there....

Guest superhaein

well, my friend knows stella ..

i dont know if shes still a trainee because she didn't

get in to so nyuh si dae but i heard she was going to be a trainee for acting ..

and also park bom. from yg

Guest SOJUNG

Well believe it or not, I know maydoni just a little.

I audition for YgEntertainment and saw maydoni then we talk

for like 10-20 mintues.

She was so really nice and gave me lots of compliments. :D

But yeah, it was long time ago.

Guest thesweetestkrn

i dont know any trainees

but i do know some artists

my friend is CCM singer in korea

and he knows a lot of artists

he said that knows Isak (unnie if you ever read this .. do the names Brian Kim and Daniel Lee ring a bell?)

he said that he's like very good friends with Tim

he's acquaintance with Kang KyuSung from Noel

he's met Byul, Bada, and some others I forgot, so yeah .. but yeah, I got my connections in Korea

=P

one of my friends got into SM, but shee backed out cause of all the rumors about them beating their trainees and crap

-___- i'm sorry, but i find out really stupid

no pain no gain

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

My Uncle said that he knew a guy name Tim who moved to Korea to become a singer

He said that he was friends with him but he said he doesn't talk to him that much anymore

My Uncle also said that if I needed help with my Korean stuff then I can tell him and he'll call Tim up to help me.

Guest MoNkEyMoNkEy

^ Oh I know who Tim is and yes, he's a really good singer but its just that I don't listen to his music that much.

Archived