Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

Guest hipopdancer

Jeez, you are too lucky. XD Meeting/talking to TVXQ..I'm incredibly jealous. lol Aahh, the luxuries of connections. haha

(Except, I'd rather get into a company knowing I got in for what I've got and not the connections I've got. ..But I don't have connections anyway. X])

i agree wit chu.

yg and sm are one of my faves. and now i have jyp in my mind. i dont want to get in another place where i have connections.

so hopefully my friends will stop auditiong!! >_<

and not go for jyp. or i kill them ^^.

lol

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icefrostedd

my brother is a trainee in sm and he's gonna debut as a r&b solo singer. one advice to you is that, you've got to really sing and dance well. train hard!

oh and my bro got to know a lot of ppl and met jessica and found her a b i t c h. pretty loose and stuff. but uve really got to make ur mind up. entertainment industry is pretty complex like the other day, i went to this group (i cant reveal which one) after concert party cuz my bro invited me and some stuffs did freak me out. like, there were dancers going all over certain people's body and stuff =.= and my bro said that after being a trainee and going to many of such functions, its pretty normal plus hes a guy... so theres really nothing for him to lose.

Guest shan88

wow~ tt's really cool.

all the best to your brother! ^^

oh ya, just a qn..able to disclose how many trainees SM has exactly?

i guess all of us are really curious about this since rumors have been going around there's 30+ but some said there's over 100 of them..haha

Guest Chocopiex3

my brother is a trainee in sm and he's gonna debut as a r&b solo singer. one advice to you is that, you've got to really sing and dance well. train hard!

oh and my bro got to know a lot of ppl and met jessica and found her a b i t c h. pretty loose and stuff. but uve really got to make ur mind up. entertainment industry is pretty complex like the other day, i went to this group (i cant reveal which one) after concert party cuz my bro invited me and some stuffs did freak me out. like, there were dancers going all over certain people's body and stuff =.= and my bro said that after being a trainee and going to many of such functions, its pretty normal plus hes a guy... so theres really nothing for him to lose.

OH MY GOD. You're so lucky. Hope everything is doing well with your brother.

Wow, I can't believe that entertainment business is that complicated and EWWWW~~~ (The dancing part...O_O;;;)

Hey wait a minute. Are you talking about Jessica JUNG???

I hope the group you mentioned is not DBSK... :tears: otherwise I'm gonna die if they did a stupid dance with a stupid girl dancer. GAAAAH~ I'm going nuts. :tears:

Guest jelly_pudding

i'm just wondering, did your brother make it in the global auditions in 2006?

congrats to your bro ^^. wait, the info you provided sounds familiar... does he have a girlfriend named stephy? if yes... cool! such a small world we´re living in =)

one of my friends got into SM, but shee backed out cause of all the rumors about them beating their trainees and crap

-___- i'm sorry, but i find out really stupid

no pain no gain

That's isn't pain. That's beating people up.

She's smart, not stupid.

I would rather get in because of talent, not connections.

The reason is because unforunately, no matter how popular you debut as, you're going to die down one day.

That popularity is going to stay a little longer because you have talent, not connections.

Seriously though, there is SO much competition that you have no sure promise you're going to debut and that you're going to be successful. You just might end up as an 'unknown'.

Guest somangeee

i know a trainee in M-Boat(daniel chae- alot of ppl in soompi seem to know him :blink:).he got in through connections from a new singer right now.<=cant reveal who it is. shes going to KILL ME :ph34r: alot of the trainees hav myspaces they frequently go on so you can probably add them and ask a few questions.

Guest iloveRAiNBOWS

whoa seriously haha if DBSK has girls flinging themselves all over them... I'm gonna freak. But I guess if they say it's normal, it's normal.

hope your brother will have a successful debut

Guest XxMariannexX

i agree wit chu.

yg and sm are one of my faves. and now i have jyp in my mind. i dont want to get in another place where i have connections.

so hopefully my friends will stop auditiong!! >_<

and not go for jyp. or i kill them ^^.

lol

Lol, yup. SM is my absolute favorite.^^ I know YG is good too but right now, I don't know too much about it. I considered JYP once but I don't know enough about it either and I'm not really interested in it anyway. But anyway, I know all 3 of those companies are very good since they're at the top. =] But don't kill your friends! haha

Wow, lucky!! Hehe I hope your brother's doing well. That's really awesome that he'll debut as an r&b solo singer. Another solo! And thank you for that bit of advice too. I think it's probably mandatory in SM that you're able to expand in all areas of performing. *shrugs*

----

Girls wanting to throw themselves at TVXQ, that I can understand. Girls actually throwing themselves all over TVXQ, :unsure:. Haha, but..yeah I guess, oh well if it's normal to them.

Guest jelly_pudding

congrats to your bro ^^. wait, the info you provided sounds familiar... does he have a girlfriend named stephy? if yes... cool! such a small world we´re living in =)

stephy as in stephanie hwang?

• 3 months later...
Guest tenshiii0ox

i know a trainee in M-Boat(daniel chae- alot of ppl in soompi seem to know him :blink:).he got in through connections from a new singer right now.<=cant reveal who it is. shes going to KILL ME :ph34r: alot of the trainees hav myspaces they frequently go on so you can probably add them and ask a few questions.

He's not in M-Boat anymore. He quit being a trainee because it was too hard.

Guest michelle smells

i dont think i know any trainees...

but my friend's sister went out with

kim kibum's sister's boyfriend's brother...

uhh yeah. XD

i know someone who goes out to eat with

brian whenever he comes to california...

Guest icecube.

my good friend made it into YG recently

and she's moving back and forth to practice and

my other friend made it into SM. She's a

superb singer so watch out for her you guys.

Guest MzLauraa

my friend is a SM trainee. whats your brothers name?

umm my friend said that jessica was nice. & so were the other trainees..

Archived