Trainees?

Guest mizgen17

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mishxmish

i recently found out my uncle produces fro SM... lol but i havent seen him in like 10 years.. maybe i can beg him for an audition in the future when i got to korea...

Guest hipopdancer

Lol, yup. SM is my absolute favorite.^^ I know YG is good too but right now, I don't know too much about it. I considered JYP once but I don't know enough about it either and I'm not really interested in it anyway. But anyway, I know all 3 of those companies are very good since they're at the top. =] But don't kill your friends! haha

haha. i wont. i'll let them live.... :phew:

gosh. one more this year made it into SM from this year's audition. and i know her pretty well :tears:

somehow, i already know Min from JYP. how we met, idk. it somehow happened that way. . . . . .

Guest dancingbymyself

I was a trainee... i was training in the US and then I was gonna go to Korea in the summer to train full time... but it was too hard lol. I wanted to be an actor, and i like acting, but they had me in singing/dancing/korean lessons too and i was like screw this... :sweatingbullets: I kinda regret it now, and have been wondering if i should call the offices in Korea lol.

Oh and also Tim is the cousin of this girl I know from SFC.

Guest dancingbymyself

^be yourself lol. if you try to act fake then they wont like you. when I auditioned there was this girl there that was trying to act all cute and "fobby" but you could tell it was fake and the one of the guys totally ripped into her.

Guest chocomint11

^be yourself lol. if you try to act fake then they wont like you. when I auditioned there was this girl there that was trying to act all cute and "fobby" but you could tell it was fake and the one of the guys totally ripped into her.

woah thats so cool what entertainment company were u under?

Guest dancingbymyself

woah thats so cool what entertainment company were u under?

Its complicated. It was Istar/Trifecta. I was technically a member of both but neither at the same time... They train together and at the end of your training you can got to either company.

Guest JWonNie

I have a friend...

who I use to beat up (as friends)

until in 7th grade he showed me

a Shinhwa CD w/ siggies

all the BoA album with siggies

and etc...

Then, he told me that he was

lee sooman's

nephew... *dun dun duuuuuun*

yea.....

and my friend's sister WAS

a cordinator for TVXQ :]

but what's the point of getting in

if you're getting in through connection..

._.??

-jae1

Guest chocomint11

Its complicated. It was Istar/Trifecta. I was technically a member of both but neither at the same time... They train together and at the end of your training you can got to either company.

ohh w/ koyote and typhoon? how did u get in?

Guest toocutedoggy

I have a friend...

who I use to beat up (as friends)

until in 7th grade he showed me

a Shinhwa CD w/ siggies

all the BoA album with siggies

and etc...

Then, he told me that he was

lee sooman's

nephew... *dun dun duuuuuun*

yea.....

and my friend's sister WAS

a cordinator for TVXQ :]

but what's the point of getting in

if you're getting in through connection..

._.??

-jae1

^ hmm- is it Sunny from SNSD?? haha - just guessing

I have a friend who knows Henry. I don't personally know him so......=.=

^ same...keke

+ one of my friend - friend know Tablo from Epik High ...^__^ ( though he is not a Trainee) lol

Guest dancingbymyself

ohh w/ koyote and typhoon? how did u get in?

they had send someone to the US... NYC to be exact, and they asked me to audtion.

Guest Lynni3z

i got a friend who i used to talked to who made it into Brother's Ent. and i know someone who turned down an offer by SM during the global audition. he made it in, but he decided not to take it for some reason.

i also, well i used to talk to this person, and he's cousin's, well distant cousins with Eric Mun from shinhwa. he's on my msn list, but we just don't talk...lol

and my friend knows max from dbsk, if that counts. she told me once and i was like o.O..OMG are you serious?..lol

Guest c3ci_shiva

i heard that having connections (like family-wise) is not the best way to get into a company not only because ppl will continually think that you got in because of your connections and dat ur not talented enuff, but also that the other trainees won't treat u the same.

my cousins in Korea were in ent comp (i think some are still in but iono anymore cuz i dont speak to them as much) and steve oppa (dats da name i gave him when i was young cuz i couldnt say his krn name...and i still cant member his krn name, it's jeong something....im a bad cuzin ><) told me how dis one trainee got so much heat from the otha trainees cuz he was a nephew of a producer and dats how he got in. that trainee apparently had no friends in the company, everyone talked smack behind his back but wanted to be his friend in public so they had a better chance of getting in, and stuff like that. oppa didn't give me his name since dat guy is still in da company and is going to debut soon(?) iono

whatev, i belive in hard work and preserverence.

plus, they dated a lot of trainees and ex-trainees since they moved from company to company

(steve is going to major in art and coming to LA to learn art here or something so he's going to room wiht us, he quit for sure since he hated being a trainee, i'm sooo proud of him since being an artist was his dream ^^)

then my youngest cousin from my dad's side is friends with micky yoochun's brother

uh, a former gasoo goes to my church (or so my parents say) and apparently whenever he goes to Korea he still gets invited to shows and stuff to perform.

yea, all my connections is thru my cousins..

Guest x3DOLPHiN

they had send someone to the US... NYC to be exact, and they asked me to audtion.

DOODE ! your so lucky. So do you regret leaving ? WOW!

your so lucky. ahhhhhh ~ i wish something like that happens to me.

So are you korean ? or ?

Guest IATEYOU

lol i have no connections at all with like the "young" famous people xP

but my uncle in korea is realllly close friends with this famous actor (whos kinda old though). they met through the army =)

and my mom once got a bracelet from a really famous singer? i dont remember who though..:X

and my other uncle used to write the questions for that quiz show for korean students.

lol the end.

Archived