Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2025 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings/Love Scout[SBS]; More Beautiful Than Heaven[JTBC]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

I hate shippers too because shippers are nothing but toxic peoples. Those going around talking trash about another artist on every videos of their favorites video's even if it's real or just delusional are idiots. Remind me why I never like her 2015 drama including that male lead. Never like him or his acting before to begin with but he had the most toxic and ignorant fan shippers and fans ever to now. I'm also glad she is no long attached to HJ'M. The worst drama and worst male lead. Sorry not sorry for saying this. I just hope Josee does good. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

wow I never thought I would have to say something so obvious like this one day- a kind reminder that while there is a thing called freedom of speech, there is also a thing called respect. This is a public forum and the language used should be polite. I can’t be bothered to counter the statement that all shippers are nothing but toxic people. However I don’t understand why people are still idiots if they are talking about something “even if it’s real”. Perhaps I have trouble understanding your English. Last but not least, even though I am neither a fan nor a supporter of the 2015 drama male lead you mentioned, I would think other than toxic and ignorant fans, he also has kind and respectful fans, just like any other artist does. 

Ever since I joined this thread I have been appreciating the peaceful, respectful discussions and cozy atmosphere, I hope it stays that way as a reflection of and tribute to Ji Min’s composure.

Be kind, 

• Like 6

Let's move on from that drama please. I am sure Ji min already has moved on as well and I think that both feels the same way, to not work again in the future. Let's focus on the good things happening to our han ji min:wub:

I hope she and NJH can work again and have more magazine covers as well:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI99ky8pJ7l/?igshid=1e18f9t6g4686

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

I think there is just misunderstanding regarding ship and no shipping.  :innocent:

I shipped ji min with any male leads that show interest to her.  Haha!  Cos i feel like a mama to her wanting to look out for any potential guys.  She is such an angel and yet still single!  But i always feel she is more lukewarm or too professional towards those potential interested guys.  Thus i cannot really tell whether she has interest in return as she is still friendly to those that i shipped before and now but i am not too sure whether she feels any romantic way.

Therefore i think if any guys interested in her, whether celebrity or non celebrity, he must be patience and never fickled his mind.  Cos Ji Min needs to take a long time to open up her heart.  :kiss_wink:

@richelle, i love all the photoshoots, but i love love love the smiling the most!  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 12/15/2020 at 9:25 PM, inBinJinitrust said:

Exactly! Ji Min chose games expecting that JH absolutely would choose the same as he is a game addict, yet he chose books lol too funny

Finally now I can understand what happened here, viva English translation haha. They are so considerate of each other (in this case too much lol, you can’t win the game playing like this :mrgreen:

536-B08-F1-BB1-E-490-B-94-F5-E668-C7132-C026-C123-25-D6-4-C6-E-8-DE0-EEFDB3-BB06C9-DF1-F43-E6-D4-498-D-8-ABF-D4-DBC2-DEBB11342-A6-55-C5-45-F5-9-BA0-254158-B1-CF

@tok-soompii feel that way too. She is a bit workaholic like Son Ye Jin. At this age it would be nice if the right guy comes along and accompanies her xx 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, inBinJinitrust said:

wow I never thought I would have to say something so obvious like this one day- a kind reminder that while there is a thing called freedom of speech, there is also a thing called respect. This is a public forum and the language used should be polite. I can’t be bothered to counter the statement that all shippers are nothing but toxic people. However I don’t understand why people are still idiots if they are talking about something “even if it’s real”. Perhaps I have trouble understanding your English. Last but not least, even though I am neither a fan nor a supporter of the 2015 drama male lead you mentioned, I would think other than toxic and ignorant fans, he also has kind and respectful fans, just like any other artist does. 

Ever since I joined this thread I have been appreciating the peaceful, respectful discussions and cozy atmosphere, I hope it stays that way as a reflection of and tribute to Ji Min’s composure.

Be kind, 

Oh I apologize if I have offend you with my bad English because you are his fan and I should respect that. I'm sorry for being the most rudest person in this thread so far so I shouldn't rant about my opinions here. Just hoping the best for Han Ji Min and for this thread to be a positive place always. Good luck to Han Ji Min and everyone here. Nice knowing many good people here @richelle @tok-soompi @hjm_osn

• Like 5

i was once a shipper of jimin and the 2015 lead actor. it was just for fun though. and was new to the world of kdrama back then. lol! but i don't have regrets for being one of the idiots. jeejeje...but later on..i have just realize how dumb i was. hahaha...there were fans not just the 2015 fans whom i fought with my not so sharp words. it became a habit of defending hjm from the foul comments. and i'd continue to do so. 

Maybe then....one of the reasons...i slowly go out of the kdrama because of some fans who just think their biases are more than just perfect. The bad comments were just turn off moments for me. I only watch movies or scenes if hjm is in there or because of the story. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 12/19/2020 at 5:09 PM, Anotherstar said:

Oh I apologize if I have offend you with my bad English because you are his fan and I should respect that. I'm sorry for being the most rudest person in this thread so far so I shouldn't rant about my opinions here. Just hoping the best for Han Ji Min and for this thread to be a positive place always. Good luck to Han Ji Min and everyone here. Nice knowing many good people here @richelle @tok-soompi @hjm_osn

Hi @Anotherstar, I hope you won’t leave this thread as we all love having you here, too, same with the others who visited here to admire Jimin’s new project, Josee. Let not one unfortunate (unintentional) incident make us lose you. Let us move forward and let us enjoy

• Love 5

I agree with you chinggu @tok-soompi. We know how protective and how conservative our ji min is. So we don't have to worry about this lol:wub: I bet this scene is just like in OSN:D

Let's make this clearer lol

Gorgeous:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBBpdxJ3RD/?igshid=uhf4k0hby88f

This is tonight at MBN. I am sure this is going to be fun too:wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJAYgE6JfCn/?igshid=4ju534fykn65

• Like 3
  • Love 1

As underline, i think that will be Ji Min's regret.  As a filial child, she is unable to bring home someone she can trust her rest of her lifetime to home for Grandma to see.  But i believed her Grandma will understand.  Hope Grandma prayer's come true for Ji Min to meet a young and warm partner.

The following is using google translate from the source:

https://sports.donga.com/Section/article/all/20201220/104561562/1?adtbrdg=e#_adtReady

[TV check] Han Ji-min “Grandmother, mother-like existence… Recently passed away” tears

Han Ji-min appeared as a guest in MBN's'Eat More' aired on the 20th and had a meal with Chef Lim Ji-ho, Kang Ho-dong, and Emperor Je-seong.

On this day, Ji-min Han said, "Don't you hear a lot of goodness?" said Kang Ho-dong, "I grew up in my grandmother's hands." I think my grandmother and grandfather looked around a lot. If there is a difficult friend in the class, he said to help. I learned a lot from seeing my grandmother's life.”

“My grandmother is like a mother, but she died a while ago. He died on July 31st. Before Chuseok, my heart was very hard. Since it is a big house, I wanted to set up my grandmother's first prize. Even though you thought that you were prepared because you are of many years old, the breakup was sudden,” he said, creating regret.

Han Ji-min also revealed her grandmother's prayers recorded during her lifetime. In the recording, the grandmother wished the youngest granddaughter Han Ji-min to have a good spouse.

Han Ji-min said, “My grandmother prayed,'Let me meet a young and warm partner.' At first, I laughed, but the fact that I couldn't show you meeting my partner died and heard that prayer, so I was worried. Now I'm in the heart of'Grandmother will send me',” he stole the tears.

Ji Min reflection of the cooking show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJBbXT6JzWx/?igshid=nv2rikzqu7ok

• Like 4
  • Love 4

I am not sure why that drama from the past got brought up into this thread. The only time I will talk about it as even when I post stuff on my instagram account of that drama a couple months ago - I get such hateful comments that I have to turn off my comments on those posts. When I only really posted stuff from that drama because the dogs were cute or something else not related to shipping or my thoughts on that drama back then. 

What I noticed about Han Ji Min especially during One Spring Night time and now is that she is really good at talking about the current project she is working on and not stuff from her past or more personal stuff on her private life. That was why she didn't want to be compared to Son Ye Jin as she had decided not to do the drama. It shouldn't matter who else had been offered to do the role. It doesn't mean she has problems with her past projects. Unless she has personally talked about it and has stated that it bother her  - no one should even be creating a narrative of how the actors may have felt during that time. Since from what I can tell those actors in that drama do not have issues with each other. They wouldn't talk about each other projects in some form or their very close friends wouldn't even be going to their premieres in the past few years or even take pictures with Han Ji Min when they had gone. Most of them had seen Miss Baek or brought it up. 

As for shipping, there is a difference between healthy shipping and toxic shipping. I don't support bashing of other actors or those they had dated or worked with in the past. Kent is small. They all know each other in some form. It is clear even in Han Ji Min's recent activity they all support each other and their projects. An actual fan shouldn't have issues with other costars they will or had work with. I had ship actors in Hollywood before - it was always fine in those forums I had posted on before. I notice it is quite different with Korean actors though. That is the main difference I have notice between the two.

Anyways, back to Josee - I really love that Marie Claire photoshoot. That photographer has taken some really good cover shoot and photoshoots before too. I do hope we will get to see the film soon. Hope there will be an update on that in the new year or something. Also I really love how Han Ji Min really loves tteokbokki  - the way she made it looks really yummy. Looks like all her interviews with Nam Joo Hyuk and separate ones have been fun. Wish there were more with subtitles though. That is why I haven't really been thoroughly watching all the interviews. The clips I see on instagram though are cute :) 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

actually he may have gotten asked about her since they tagged her name into his esquire interview - they had only post part 1 of it but they added her name into the tag too. 

i dont know is this why his very close friend like nam joo hyuk and han ji min's marie claire cover. lol when that happened, i laughed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love their Marie Claire photoshoots so much because Han Ji Min and Nam Joo Hyuk were so perfect and beautiful together. If only Here wasn't postponed but my Joo Hyuk has to enlist soon. :sad1:

Can’t get enough of these two actors because they just fit so perfect together. The chemistry they deliver is off the chart. Same here used to be a shipper too but now when I look back to those day, I feel like an idiot too... It's very embarrassing. I hope to see my beautiful Sunset couple in another drama. Starting to call them my Sunset couple because of TLIYES. Everytime seeing her with Nam Joo Hyuk and Gong Yoo make me happy. These three should work together in the near future because I love them all individually. I'm here dying to see Josee while I'm rewatching TLIYES. 

She is beautiful. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJC2KgErgQ0/?igshid=1ukh8c17qmfzk

• Like 2
  • Love 3