Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Completed Drama 2022] Our Blues, 우리들의 블루스 - see it in Netflix, [Completed Drama 2022] Yonder: Beyond the Memory, 욘더 streaming in TVING & [Upcoming Drama 2023] Hip from TLIYE writer & director

Since it is already October 14 tomorrow, I already updated the title:blush: 

So it is confirmed. She is filming Yonder while filming Our Blues. You are the best our ji min ssi:blush:

If I will age at 40 years old and I am this looking young, I will have no complaints lol. She is getting younger by the day. Inlove? I hope so lol

Fighting Yonder tomorrow. I hope the drama and reviews are good:blush:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004718052

• Love 2

• richelle changed the title to Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Completed Drama 2022] Our Blues, 우리들의 블루스 - see it in Netflix, [Completed Drama 2022] Yonder: Beyond the Memory, 욘더 streaming in TVING & Paramount+(SOON) & [Upcoming Drama 2023] Hip from TLIYE writer & director

I wonder when the last 3 episodes will air for Yonder. Why not drop all episodes? I have seen scenes here and there and I think since it is only 30 minutes per episode, I feel like it will not satisfy me lol. I want a full 16 episodes drama with ji min in it. Hopefully Hip will have a full 16 episodes with our Ji min. Or it may be only 12 episodes just like TLIYE:blush: The euthanasia scene is painful. Seeing snippets here and there, so sad:bawling:

OST is already available in Spotify. I will be fine with you is beautiful:blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, tok-soompi said:

Supportive senior

@richelle I like the part when mentioning JM is acting as AI.  It is spooky yet imaginable future.

I also like the part when she said that fans who love her knows there's a reason for every project that she chooses. That is why I trust her choice of projects since Miss Baek:blush:

Sunbaenim KHS is so sweet. Not 1 but 2 food trucks. Fighting Hip:blush:

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Love 2