Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest simplyalways

she's those type of actress that can play any types of role and still love by her fans...she's awesome, pretty, cute, and have great acting skills...

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ryohan

Oh btw hello everyone!

ashleesimpson

I actually prefer her long hair like what Hanjae said with Wolf but I also like her in short hair.

I like how jiji couple always refer to each other in interviews and how people tease them. Also, KJH always saying how he'd like to have a girlfriend someday. HJM's playing hard-to-get tho cause in the KBS awards show they were asked who their perfect man/woman is and KJH's answer was HJM but HJM said someone else was.

thowysg

Hello and thanks for the links!

simplyalways

Took the words right out of my mouth

Guest satisfaction!

she's those type of actress that can play any types of role and still love by her fans...she's awesome, pretty, cute, and have great acting skills...

Yes yes yes I agree ^^ After seeing CS, I just wanted to know more of HJM and her previous dramas~

She is indeed pretty and cute at the same time<3 I really adore her acting skills!!

And this is random but her eyes are so huge O_O

Guest Hanjae

Yes yes yes I agree ^^ After seeing CS, I just wanted to know more of HJM and her previous dramas~

She is indeed pretty and cute at the same time<3 I really adore her acting skills!!

Omg, I know, aren't they? I first got to know her via Yi San, and there are all these scenes where she's looking up at people (because she's so tiny, haha), so you get the full effect of those huge brown eyes. They're so pretty, particularly when she looks surprised or her eyes get watery XD I wish I had eyes like hers.

HJM's the first Korean actress that I've really gotten into 8D Slowly working on chasing down her previous dramas, haha. Just finished Korea Secret Agency the other day. I couldn't really get into it before (the first 3 episodes were painful to get through), but I decided to watch it for HJM and the drama's actually not bad. Quite entertaining, even if it's not exactly quality stuff.

Guest thowysg

Omg, I know, aren't they? I first got to know her via Yi San, and there are all these scenes where she's looking up at people (because she's so tiny, haha), so you get the full effect of those huge brown eyes. They're so pretty, particularly when she looks surprised or her eyes get watery XD I wish I had eyes like hers.

HJM's the first Korean actress that I've really gotten into 8D Slowly working on chasing down her previous dramas, haha. Just finished Korea Secret Agency the other day. I couldn't really get into it before (the first 3 episodes were painful to get through), but I decided to watch it for HJM and the drama's actually not bad. Quite entertaining, even if it's not exactly quality stuff.

hi hanjae! ya..i know what u mean abt her big brown eyes...kjh was saying that whenever he complained abt the low ratings during CS...HJM will chide him with her big, puppy dog eyes and he'll literally melt & give in to her... :lol: i tried watching KSA too..but it didn't complete,right? there was a bad accident & they had to end it, correct? i think HJM acted the best in CS cuz of her chemistry wif KJH...i think good acting also depends on how well the whole ensemble combines effort to bring the work to fruition...CS was outstanding!

hi jessica!! nice to see u in here again...yes..HJM is quite a good actress....like i said, she's at your best working wif our dear jihwan..heheh...on the other hand, jihwan manages to build good chemistry wif all his female co-stars...honestly, he's a better actor than she is...no offense to hjm..i love her too! :D

ashlee..yes...KJH is close to his mum (he always talks about her)...but it seems he doesn't live with his family...he's got a bachelor pad! haha...ya...hjm gotta keep an eye on him then... :P

hi ryohan, simplealways, ashlee! special hugs to ashlee ! :rolleyes:

Guest lynn_2

I don't really know about Han Ji Min, only watched her performance in CS and just like a lot here I enjoyed the chemistry between her and KJH. They really made a cute couple onscreen :lol:

Just want to share my little encounter with Han Ji Min when I was in Korea to attend Kim Jung Eun's movie screening of her latest movie.

While we're seating inside the theatre awaiting for the event to start, out of my surprise Han Ji Min was just standing right in front of us (since we're sitting on the first two row of the seats) holding to a cup of drink with a lady searching for her seat or maybe her fellow Yisan cast mate. She's just as pretty, petite and friendly as we've seen onscreen. From her interaction with the Yisan casts, we can tell that they are close and they seem to like making fun of her :lol:

She's one of the uprising Korean actress now and i wish her all the best :D

Guest maneuneun

I don't really know about Han Ji Min, only watched her performance in CS and just like a lot here I enjoyed the chemistry between her and KJH. They really made a cute couple onscreen :lol:

Just want to share my little encounter with Han Ji Min when I was in Korea to attend Kim Jung Eun's movie screening of her latest movie.

While we're seating inside the theatre awaiting for the event to start, out of my surprise Han Ji Min was just standing right in front of us (since we're sitting on the first two row of the seats) holding to a cup of drink with a lady searching for her seat or maybe her fellow Yisan cast mate. She's just as pretty, petite and friendly as we've seen onscreen. From her interaction with the Yisan casts, we can tell that they are close and they seem to like making fun of her :lol:

Thanks for sharing. You have attracted lots of envious attention from fans of Han Ji Min here:D

Great to know that she's as friendly as what we thoguht

Guest ryohan

...i tried watching KSA too..but it didn't complete,right? there was a bad accident & they had to end it, correct? i think HJM acted the best in CS cuz of her chemistry wif KJH...

Yeah KSA was painful for me to watch too for the first few episodes because the plot was uninteresting and it focused too much on Eric's character. But then the story picked up and I ended up liking it especially of course Han Ji Min's cute and sometimes naive character.

BUT I think what you're refferring to about the accident and cancellation is the drama 'Wolf'. I was still hoping they'd continue filming it since it's her first(?) sassy-girl role but that's not gonna happen.

Just want to share my little encounter with Han Ji Min when I was in Korea to attend Kim Jung Eun's movie screening of her latest movie...

Thanks for sharing that story! Wow it must've been great to see an actor especially a great one like HJM. You've just made me envious, I wanna meet her someday... :phew:

Is she the girl from Lee Jung's Da Shin MV?

I know HJM for a long time now(Since resurrection - check out my avatar lol), but I still dunno if she's that girl :P .

OMG, it is Ji-min! xD

How could I forget those brown eyes... o.o

And yes to confirm, I searched it through NAVER... and seems like it really is Ji-min.

Oh god, how I love Ji-min! xD... I hope she gets another project with KJH. The chemistry that they have is just oh so uhhh.. xD....

===

She looks so cute on the MV. xD

Especially when she shouted, "Hey!" bwuahahahha..

Guest baby1talk

Agree with you, she does have very pretty eyes. :) I also have KSA, but haven't really get a chance to watch much of it yet, plus quality isn't the best. I'm surprise her thread has little pages, she deserves more attention than this.

hi hanjae! ya..i know what u mean abt her big brown eyes...kjh was saying that whenever he complained abt the low ratings during CS...HJM will chide him with her big, puppy dog eyes and he'll literally melt & give in to her... :lol: i tried watching KSA too..but it didn't complete,right? there was a bad accident & they had to end it, correct? i think HJM acted the best in CS cuz of her chemistry wif KJH...i think good acting also depends on how well the whole ensemble combines effort to bring the work to fruition...CS was outstanding!

Hi thowysq, hehehehe, those eyes of hers hold a lot of power. No men can resist, but get their hearts melt because of those beautiful doe eyes. :)

you are right CS is the best and the chemistry they shared on-screen is unforgettable. KJH and HJM is like water (H2O), you have to have both of them, without neither one of them, CS wouldn't have been the same. :)Wave to other fans of HJM in this thread. :D

Guest thowysg

Is she the girl from Lee Jung's Da Shin MV?

I know HJM for a long time now(Since resurrection - check out my avatar lol), but I still dunno if she's that girl :P .

hi irad..yes, it's hjm!! can recognize her big, brown eyes anywhere!...enjoy your stay...let's keep her thread alive!

hi lynn...thanks for sharing that juicy titbit with us...so happy to hear that she has a beautiful character to go well with her beautiful face!...kinda figured she's quite a nice person..saw her videos when she was doing some charity event on the streets...enjoy your stay...keep her thread alive!!

Yeah KSA was painful for me to watch too for the first few episodes because the plot was uninteresting and it focused too much on Eric's character. But then the story picked up and I ended up liking it especially of course Han Ji Min's cute and sometimes naive character.

BUT I think what you're refferring to about the accident and cancellation is the drama 'Wolf'. I was still hoping they'd continue filming it since it's her first(?) sassy-girl role but that's not gonna happen.

hi ryohan...oh yes..hehe..i was mistaken..it was "wolf" that got cancelled...it was actually quite interesting...except think she was gonna die or smthg cuz of a terminal disease...as for KSA..i saw the NGs...didn't make me wanna watch..sorry to say...

Just dropping by to post a gif.. :sweatingbullets:

hi hye! thanks for dropping by here....for me..i'm devoted to 3 threads exclusively...hjm, kjh and CS !!! :D

Agree with you, she does have very pretty eyes. :) I also have KSA, but haven't really get a chance to watch much of it yet, plus quality isn't the best. I'm surprise her thread has little pages, she deserves more attention than this.

Hi thowysq, hehehehe, those eyes of hers hold a lot of power. No men can resist, but get their hearts melt because of those beautiful doe eyes. :)

you are right CS is the best and the chemistry they shared on-screen is unforgettable. KJH and HJM is like water (H2O), you have to have both of them, without neither one of them, CS wouldn't have been the same. :)Wave to other fans of HJM in this thread. :D

hi baby1talk...yes!! let's get her thread going again!...if we chat in here at least once a day...that shld do it...heheh :D yes...her gorgeous eyes can peer right thru kjh's soul..that's why he's shy around her...heheh....exactly! can't have one without the other..CS won't have the same outcome...let's hope against hope that they go to the award and get glued to the hips to each other... :D

hi kara..maneuneum..everyone!!

Guest ryohan

thanks hye091 for the cute gif

So everyone here agrees about Ji Min's big brown doe eyes :D

Also thanks irad for the video... Here's some more mv featuring our HJM:

Oh Se Jun - Endless Memories

Shin Seung Hoon - After Saying Goodbye

Asia - I Don't Know

Jo Sung Mo - Piano

Anyway, I noticed that the topic starter hasn't logged in since 2006... Is there any way we could edit that first post? It seems a bit plain and uninviting. I have some ideas for it myself... :D

Guest thowysg

Anyway, I noticed that the topic starter hasn't logged in since 2006... Is there any way we could edit that first post? It seems a bit plain and uninviting. I have some ideas for it myself... :D

hi everyone! hi ryohan..thanks for the goodies! unfortunately, i dunno the starter of this thread & yes, we have to update it to get her more fans and make her more popular...anyone knows the topic starter?

Guest simplyalways

Here's some more mv featuring our HJM:

Asia - I Don't Know

Jo Sung Mo - Piano

Anyway, I noticed that the topic starter hasn't logged in since 2006... Is there any way we could edit that first post? It seems a bit plain and uninviting. I have some ideas for it myself...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................gosh i <3 her...hopefully she'll do a drama with lee jun ki!!! ^^

Guest Hanjae

Asia - I Don't Know

Jo Sung Mo - Piano

Thanks for all the links! It never occurred to me that Ji Min's been in that many MVs. Can't wait to watch them, particularly the Jo Sung Mo one :D

I agree, it'd be great if we could spiff up the first post a bit with more info about HJM. We should make it so that people can get to know more information about Han Ji Min beyond the basic stats that you can find on DramaWiki. Even though there's only been 20 pages, I'm sure there's more info in the backpages + hidden Han Ji Min experts that could help us add more info :P Not sure whether there's any other way to fix it up though, if the topic starter isn't around. If he/she doesn't reply, maybe contact a mod?

Guest simplyalways

im not sure if anyone mentioned about this or heard about this..but according to dramabeans.com Han Ji Min will launch her own clothing line, SWEET SOUP all designed by her. Dongkwang International will help produce the brand, that entitled it "French Chic" and target to teenagers and younger adults. Han Ji Min not only design the clothes but model it too...^^..soo exciting and proud for her...

hanjimin_21.jpg

edit:

I think the reason why we dont have a lot of information about her is because she's a good girl meaning she dont get into trouble but is recognizing by her magnificent talents and love by her fans..XD...

Guest ryohan

simplyalways I've seen that article from dramabeans but thanks for bringing it up. I'm looking forward to seeing her work. Actually someone made a thread with photos which you can find here: Han Ji Min In Black & White

thowysg simplyalways Hanjae You're welcome! Here's more:

Kim Tae Young - The Requestd Story but unfortunately, the link now says, "This channel has been suspended", too bad she looked good in it.

Bi Joo - In the Morning

I never knew she was in so many MVs either. I just got the info from these two sites:

http://eipeituc.wordpress.com/category/han-ji-min/

http://daejanggeum.blogsome.com/2005/08/03/

But the links to their sendspace is broken so I had to search around for the videos

About the first post, I agree with Hanjae but I doubt if we can even get in touch the topic starter. Anyone know who to contact?

Guest ashleesimpson

ryohan.

yes, she looks cute and beautiful with long hair

and thanks for the linkz

thowysg

I don't know why he lives alone since he's so close with his mom.

simplealways, hanjae, babytalk, hye, satisfaction, kar04, iRadand,lynn,maneuneun all