Han Ji Min 한지민 ♥️♥️♥️ - [Newest Drama] Hip/Behind your Touch [Netflix]; [Upcoming 2024 Drama] Acquaintances/Between Greetings[SBS]

richelle

Guest Hanjae

thowysg

yes , I agree HJM did win so many awards last December.

she won so many for both Lee san and CS

the citizen already knew that she was the best.

so if she doesn't win this time. it's not a big matter.

but I heard that Beak award or Blue dragon or drama award are so importen

just like the Oscar or something

so if you win, than it's really good for your career later.

so let's hope she will win this time.

It's an honour just to get nominated for the Baeksang, so even if Han Ji Min doesn't win anything, it'll still look good on her resume :D It means she's been recognized for her achievements already. She won a total of 4 awards last year across the MBC Drama Awards and the KBS Acting Awards, didn't she? It included a Netizen Award, too.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• richelle

• tok-soompi

• neih212

• minnie91

Guest ashleesimpson

It's an honour just to get nominated for the Baeksang, so even if Han Ji Min doesn't win anything, it'll still look good on her resume :D It means she's been recognized for her achievements already. She won a total of 4 awards last year across the MBC Drama Awards and the KBS Acting Awards, didn't she? It included a Netizen Award, too.

hanjae

you're right

so we will be OK if she doesn't win, right guys

thowysg

enjoy your time seeing her on TV

OMG, I can't wait to see her again

I wonder which dress she will wear

guys, there is also a competition call best/ worst dresses.

so I hope she will wear something cute like she did at KBS and MBC awards last year

hanjae, thowysg

which dress of her do you think the best?

I love both of them

I mean which she wore at MBC and KBS

wow she looked do beautiful in that dress at MBC

and so cute in with at KBS with that long hair of her

Guest ryohan

Anybody know what show these pictures are from?

untitled2010kd0.th.jpg untitled1698qrxn1.th.jpg untitled1008mv0.th.jpg

credit:popcornfor2

Han Ji Min's awesome. I actually like her short hair not like some people who didn't like it in her drama with Eric :lol:

Guest ashleesimpson

ryohan

sorry i don't know which drama those pics are from

but I think those are from some MV of her or her drama resurrection with Uhm tae woong

Guest ryohan

ryohan

sorry i don't know which drama those pics are from

but I think those are from some MV of her or her drama resurrection with Uhm tae woong

Oh ok thanks! I just don't remember her looking like that in that drama. I guess I should finish watching it :sweatingbullets:

Guest ashleesimpson

ryohan

so you love her in short hair

but I prefer HJM in long hair

just like in great inheritance or CS

guys,enjoy our jiji-time

2005174616451735725_rs.jpg

2005119442070353981_rs.jpg

2005152139709033745_rs.jpg

2005165738095945917_rs.jpg

2005188377485468759_rs.jpg

Guest Hanjae

hanjae, thowysg

which dress of her do you think the best?

I love both of them

I mean which she wore at MBC and KBS

wow she looked do beautiful in that dress at MBC

and so cute in with at KBS with that long hair of her

I liked both of them, but I prefered the one she wore at the KBS Awards :D It was SO pretty, the way her hair was arranged went really well with her beautiful white dress. Some people said it looked like a wedding gown, but I don't think that's a problem if it looked as good as it did. White really suits her very well and the make-up brought out her huge eyes. The overall effect was nicer than MBC, I think, though she looked cute there too.

Han Ji Min's awesome. I actually like her short hair not like some people who didn't like it in her drama with Eric :lol:

I prefer Han Ji Min with long hair (or longer hair, anyway) 8D The hairstyle in CS wasn't a very good representation because it was styled to fit the whole 1930s setting, but I really liked the way it looked in Wolf 8D Shoulder-length/a little past shoulder length is very nice, particularly if part of it is pulled back with tresses falling loose, like it is here:

hanjimin200604271654422an6.th.jpg hanjimin200604271614002ob1.th.jpg

Guest ashleesimpson

I liked both of them, but I prefered the one she wore at the KBS Awards :D It was SO pretty, the way her hair was arranged went really well with her beautiful white dress. Some people said it looked like a wedding gown, but I don't think that's a problem if it looked as good as it did. White really suits her very well and the make-up brought out her huge eyes. The overall effect was nicer than MBC, I think, though she looked cute there too.

I prefer Han Ji Min with long hair (or longer hair, anyway) 8D The hairstyle in CS wasn't a very good representation because it was styled to fit the whole 1930s setting, but I really liked the way it looked in Wolf 8D Shoulder-length/a little past shoulder length is very nice, particularly if part of it is pulled back with tresses falling loose, like it is here:

yes, the dress she wore at KBS award does a little look like a wedding dress.

but it suits her very well with her hair.

she was so cute in white

thanks for the 2 pics hanjae

the other at MBC looks good too

it 's simple but I think it's beautiful

Guest thowysg

yes, the dress she wore at KBS award does a little look like a wedding dress.

but it suits her very well with her hair.

she was so cute in white

thanks for the 2 pics hanjae

the other at MBC looks good too

it 's simple but I think it's beautiful

hi ashlee! hi hanjae! i prefer her white gown at KBS...she looks so pretty and petite...ya...she was dressed appropriately as KJH's bride.. :rolleyes: the dress was figure hugging but not too overtly-sexy...suits her image...as for the length of her hair...think it really does not matter cuz her features are beautiful & strong...she's one of the natural beauties in KBS drama...but of cuz, long hair looks more feminine i gues...

ashlee..yes, i read that this is a very prestigious award...guess cuz they poll all the shows from all the different stations...so it's a big deal..also..getting such a prestigious award will get her better salary in her next show too..so, let's hope she wins BEST ACTRESS !!!

welcome ryohan....

Guest ashleesimpson

hi ashlee! hi hanjae! i prefer her white gown at KBS...she looks so pretty and petite...ya...she was dressed appropriately as KJH's bride.. :rolleyes: the dress was figure hugging but not too overtly-sexy...suits her image...as for the length of her hair...think it really does not matter cuz her features are beautiful & strong...she's one of the natural beauties in KBS drama...but of cuz, long hair looks more feminine i gues...

ashlee..yes, i read that this is a very prestigious award...guess cuz they poll all the shows from all the different stations...so it's a big deal..also..getting such a prestigious award will get her better salary in her next show too..so, let's hope she wins BEST ACTRESS !!!

welcome ryohan....

thowysg

yes, she was dressed like JH's bride

and did you notice that KJH looked like a goom,too

he was dressed in a black suit, OMG, so handsome.

yes, let's hope she will win

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes, she was dressed like JH's bride

and did you notice that KJH looked like a goom,too

he was dressed in a black suit, OMG, so handsome.

yes, let's hope she will win

hi ashlee..of cuz, i noticed kjh looking so dashing in his black tux!..heheh...here it is again...for our recollection and "drooling':

*sigh*..but i tink our jiji couple won't sit together even if they attend the award...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

don't be sad if they they sit next to each other.

I'm even happy if they both just attend it.

at least they have a chance to meet again

I'm sure they will talk to each other in the backstage

Guest thowysg

thowysg

don't be sad if they they sit next to each other.

I'm even happy if they both just attend it.

at least they have a chance to meet again

I'm sure they will talk to each other in the backstage

haha..u're quite right...i'm sure they are still in touch....for all we know, they might be dating secretly cuz they keep talking abt each other in interviews..hehhe..

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, you are right

you know what

I'm sure he has already introduced her to his mother.

I think of it because of the one Ent weekly 2 weeks ago

what do you think?

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes, you are right

you know what

I'm sure he has already introduced her to his mother.

I think of it because of the one Ent weekly 2 weeks ago

what do you think?

ashlee...yes...not only to his mother...think HJM knows his sister too...remember in the Ent interview..after the MC teased her abt whether KJH's mum can accept her? hjm teased the MC back & asked KJH's mum if she can accept the MC 2b her daughter's husband...how does HJM know that KJH's sister is still unmarried and single?? know what i mean? anyway...tat's the translation i heard from KBS world...

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes yes

I know what you mean

I thought of it too

it means that the two of them must have a veryyyyyyy close relationship to share all family's thing with each other.

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes yes

I know what you mean

I thought of it too

it means that the two of them must have a veryyyyyyy close relationship to share all family's thing with each other.

ashlee..we jiji shippers think alike... :D will hjm get jealous when she sees kjh wif syr??

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes........ I'm sure she will be jealous

you know her co-star in Lee San LSJ has already a fiancee

but when he's starring with HJM in Lee san

he's still afraid that his girl will be jealous of them

so HJM said at MBC award thay they are so careful about it.

they even didn't sit next to each other at MBC award

Guest thowysg

thowysg

yes........ I'm sure she will be jealous

you know her co-star in Lee San LSJ has already a fiancee

but when he's starring with HJM in Lee san

he's still afraid that his girl will be jealous of them

so HJM said at MBC award thay they are so careful about it.

they even didn't sit next to each other at MBC award

ashlee..oh my...really?? wow...didn't know that...in previous pages...i read some comments posted here abt an Yi San interview where someone said negative comments abt hjm cuz they said she acted too pally wif LSJ who is already about to get married...gues it's cuz of that that they are more careful now?

lemme try to search for more current pix of our pretty little lady....

Guest ashleesimpson

thowysg

yes, HJM said at MBC's that they must to be more careful

what, who said that HJM acted too pally with LSJ

hello, it's a drama. if you are a really good actress, you must to what you need to do , right?

I think it should be all Kim Jung eun fans who don't like HJM