Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice to hear about his new drama, If im not mistaken I saw a news bout his getting married soon right? just wanna confirm bout this if this is really true...

hello forevergirl,

I do not know any news regarding JJH's marriage... but in his new series Queen of Reversal, he did get married... (see photo above on my previous post)

blush.gif:lol:

Shin Hyun Joon and Jung Jun Ho host Music Core - sept. 25, 2010

SHJ and JJH wearing KPOP outfit! hehehe! looks cool ! JJH has an eyeliner? blush.gifsweatingbullets.gif:lol:

I like their mic... hehehe! :lol:

thanks for sharing it enyla..I can really notice that JJH has wore an eyeliner like the K-pop idols do and I find it adorable, I hope I can find a clip of it soon :)

and as for the news of JJH getting married, I think he plans to as he is now at a marrying age, he almost got married though 2 years ago but unfortunately things didn't work out...

excited already for Queen of Reversals, I hope I can see again the cuteness and charisma of our yeobo :)

Jung Jun-ho and Han Ji-hye will be the Spokespersons for this year's Busan International Film Festival

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/view.html?cateid=1032&newsid=20100929114127226&p=newsen

thanks for sharing it enyla..I can really notice that JJH has wore an eyeliner like the K-pop idols do and I find it adorable, I hope I can find a clip of it soon :)

and as for the news of JJH getting married, I think he plans to as he is now at a marrying age, he almost got married though 2 years ago but unfortunately things didn't work out...

excited already for Queen of Reversals, I hope I can see again the cuteness and charisma of our yeobo :)

Jung Jun-ho and Han Ji-hye will be the Spokespersons for this year's Busan International Film Festival

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/view.html?cateid=1032&newsid=20100929114127226&p=newsen

hello koalabear,

thank you for sharing news about JJH and HJH for PIFF... :lol:

I am also very excited for QOR... seeing photos seems like it will be another good tv series!

about JJH's marriage plans, I think I read an interview that he said he plans to get married this year 2010 but its already october and no news about it plus as I am following his activities, he is so busy in all his movie/tv series and variety show filming and he does not any time for dating... I dont know if he sees someone right now but then hopefully he finds a nice woman who will love him truly... :lol:blush.gif

yeah! me too. both actors look adorable in KPOP outfit! plus the eyeliner hahaha! :P:lol:

here's the link of their stint as host of music core

this is just only their part as MC and not the whole show

credit - daicn

MUSIC CORE

^ thanks Enyla for the Music Core link...I enjoyed watching JJH and Shin Hyun-jun's MC cuts, no awkwardness at all, they can really do variety shows well :) hope to watch Enjoy Today soon :) and also can't wait for Queen of Reversals..here are some new pics

2010093010204216.jpg

By sassygirl17 at 2010-09-30

2010093010204215.jpg

2010093010204217.jpg

201009301020421.jpg

2010093010204212.jpg

src: MBC

^ thanks Enyla for the Music Core link...I enjoyed watching JJH and Shin Hyun-jun's MC cuts, no awkwardness at all, they can really do variety shows well :) hope to watch Enjoy Today soon :) and also can't wait for Queen of Reversals..here are some new pics

you're welcome! ^_^

and also thanks for the new QOR pics

reminds me of IRIS because of his military outfit but also reminds me of him like a gangster because of the photo when two soldiers bow to him hahaha! :lol:

yeah! I agree with you, both actors were really good MC and it seems like they were not guest host of that show! they were very natural and cool host as the show requires them to be... :lol:

Guest mandalaywith

Queen of Reversals Preview 1 HD(1024P) Vod

upload by mandalaywith

Tudou Link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/8we1yEpy1f8/

Youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjExOTgyNTEy.html

Sina Vod

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5cc9052d0100mh76.html

I donot upload in youtube.

because youtube in Copyright warning have.

Queen of Reversals Preview 1 HD(1024P) Vod

thank you mandalaywith for sharing this preview... blush.gif

I am really excited for this series... :lol:^_^

‘도발’ 정준호, ‘두여자’와 파격베드신..변신 포스터 눈길

[뉴스엔] 2010년 10월 07일(목) 오후 03:43

20101007154352971e7_155528_0.jpg

[뉴스엔 홍정원 기자]

배우 정준호가 베드신 등 파격 변신을 시도한 영화 ‘두여자’(감독 정윤수/제작 케이앤엔터테인먼트)가 11월18일로 개봉일을 확정 짓고 세 배우의 파격적인 모습이 담긴 포스터를 공개했다.

사랑과 결혼에 관한 다양한 주제를 통해 관객의 공감을 끌어내는 정윤수 감독의 신작 ‘두여자’는 한 남자를 사랑하는 두 여자, 그리고 두 여자를 사랑하는 한 남자에 대한 이야기다. 남편에게 내연녀가 있음을 알게 되고 그녀를 미워하면서도 궁금해하는 여자의 심리를 절묘하게 담아냈다.

영화 속 등장하는 세 남녀는 모두 각자 다른 방식의 사랑을 보여준다. 이들의 모습은 사랑을 해본 경험이 있는 사람들이라면 누구나 공감할 수 있는 섬세한 정서를 바탕으로 세 남녀의 독특한 관계에서 펼쳐지는 긴장감을 자극적으로 전달한다.

‘두여자’는 남편의 애인과 매일 만나며 그들의 은밀한 이야기를 듣는 아내 소영 역을 맡은 신은경의 깊이 있는 연기와 데뷔 이후 가장 파격적인 변신을 선보인 남편 지석 역의 정준호 그리고 남편의 애인 수지로 분해 열연한 심이영의 도발적인 연기가 기대된다.

공개된 ‘두여자’ 포스터는 ‘남편의 내연녀에게서 매일 남편에 대한 이야기를 듣는다’는 영화의 스토리에 맞게 파격적이면서도 매혹적인 비주얼로 표현됐다. 한 침대에 누워 있는 아내, 남편, 남편의 여자 모습은 서로를 안고 있는 신은경과 정준호, 그리고 그런 정준호 뒤에서 아슬아슬한 차림으로 그를 안고 있는 심이영의 표정과 자세를 통해 위태로워 보이는 그들의 관계를 잘 표현해주고 있다.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

waaaaaahhh! the official poster is out! this photo is really interesting... also showing JJH with 2 women in bed is something new for JJH - I am excited for this film... this photo shows intimacy... ^_^

Whooaaaa... I feel like I haven't been here in ages...

I'm so sorry, my fellow Jungholics.. blush.gif

Enyla, thank you for the pics. Everytime I saw his pics, I think he looks a lot skinnier :( . Am I right?

hello saguer... ^_^

yes, that's right. JJH is losing a lot of weight... he is getting skinnier because of too much work! he has no time to rest... he is so busy this year filming his movie Two Women, tv series Queen of Reversal and his variety show Enjoy Today plus he never forgets his charity events, there is his CF/endorsements, lots of different photoshoots here and there and the hosting stint in Music Core and recently this PIFF 2010... :phew:

and the result is the skinny JJH... hope he will not get sick... blush.gif