Quantcast
Guest loving_D

Jung Joon Ho 정준호

hello saguer, thanks for sharing the link... I have read that also... and I am shocked by the headline. I thought LHJ is really pregnant! but I know JJH is very open about his marriage so if ever LHJ is pregnant, JJH is the first one to announce it to media...

I also thought of that idea for a while, even before this news broke out. I really thought that there is a possibility that LHJ is pregnant that is why JJH is rushing their marriage. but then I also think that it's not true... which is the truth based on JJH's words. I am following JJH for a long time now, so I think that JJH is afraid that if he did not get married as soon as possible, he might missed again the chance to get married. JJH's schedule is very tight, he knows he has to shoot another film, so getting married right away is the best that he can do to fulfill his dream of having his own family. he said in a previous interview that as long as she meet the right woman, he will get married immediately. and now its gonna happen this march 25.

blush.gifsweatingbullets.gif:wub::lol:

Yes..and of course with his 'sudden' marriage, media will think something fishy is going on. Lately, some actors usually got married because of his gf got pregnant, in JJH's case that's probably spark the rumor too. Well, we'll see.. time will tell. All the best for our yeobo (he is still ours, right?) :D

Guest enyla

blush.gif정준호, '피앙새' 이하정 위해 선택한 예물은?

[뉴데일리] 2011년 03월 04일(금) 오전 03:16

탤런트 정준호가 자신의 피앙새인 아나운서 이하정을 위해 특별한 예물을 준비했다.

'예비부부' 정준호-이하정 커플은 지난 주말 서울 강남구 청담동에 위치한 예물 브랜드점에서 결혼 예물을 고르며 즐거운 한때를 보냈다.

정준호와 이하정이 선택한 예물은 톱스타들이 즐겨 찾는 뮈샤 주얼리로, 정준호는 예비신부를 위해 손수 다양한 목걸이, 반지 등의 예물부터 티아라까지 이하정에게 어울리는 주얼리를 골라주는 열의를 불태웠다고.

정준호 커플의 결혼 예물을 특별 제작한 쥬얼리 디자이너는 "정준호, 이하정 커플이 매장에 들어서면서부터 너무 잘 어울리고 행복해 보여 눈을 뗄 수 없었다"며 "이하정에서 가장 어울리는 주얼리를 찾느라 평소 보다 신중에 신중을 기했다"고 전했다.

한편, 정준호는 오는 25일 서울 광장동에 위치한 W호텔에서 탁재훈과 신현준의 사회로 웨딩마치를 울릴 예정이다.

20110304031605162f6_032642_0.jpg

20110303180237558d5_181838_0.jpg

20110303182250942l6_184207_0.jpg

20110304094909115a3_100944_0.jpg

94113000001.jpg

rough translation :

'Jung Jun-ho ' piangsae' yihajeong selected for the offering?

[New Daily] Fri March 4, 2011 3:16 a.m.

Talent canonical arc positive for less than their piangsaein announcer has prepared a special gift.

'Couples' ho - yihajeong couples dong, Gangnam-gu in Seoul over the weekend, offering brand and uniform at the point of an enjoyable time spent on wedding gifts.

Chung Jung Jun-ho and less choice of celebrities visited the mwisya offering jewelry, Jung Jun-ho for the bride-to-hand a variety of necklaces, rings and tiaras from offering a far less positive for the column bultaewotdago golraju matching jewelry.

Ho made a special couple's wedding gifts and jewelry designer, "ho, yihajeong couples step into the store and became very well and looks so happy seobuteo could not take my eyes" and "less information on finding the most suitable jewelry carefully than usual care for gihaetda "he said.

Meanwhile, Jung Jun-ho in the coming 25 days at W Hotel Seoul gwangjangdong Shin Hyun Jae Hoon and the wedding of the society are expected to strike.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

JJH and LHJ went to a jewelry shop. the couple went there to buy gifts for LHJ. its nice to see JJH also helps, they are personally choosing which jewelry to give to LHJ. and its nice JJH is sharing this to public. It means he is showing the whole world that LHJ is going to be his wife soon and he truly loves her. they look good together and they look happy... love is in the air...

I am happy for the couple but I can't help, I also feel a bit jealous. :sweatingbullets: :wub:

Guest enyla

Jung Joon-ho's Fiancee, Lee Ha-jung Expecting This September

[2011-03-01]

Top star, Jung Joon-ho, will become a father this coming September!

The 41-year-old actor revealed the news before his wedding ceremony scheduled for March 25th at the W Hotel with his fiancee, Lee Ha-jung. Lee, who's also a TV announcer, was reported to be two months pregnant. Being that pregnancy is a sensitive area for such a career, Jung and Lee really battled with the decision to announce the happy news to the public.

The soon-to-be-wed couple met last November 30th, when Lee came to interview Jung for her segment "The Person Lee Ha-jeong Met" for the "6 o'clock News Magazine" show. Their relationship developed so quickly that the two announced their plans to marry just two months later.

The couple plans on moving in together into a 3 billion won apartment in the UN Village, located in Hannam-dong of Seoul, after the wedding.

Jung Joon-ho's Fiancee, Lee Ha-jung Expecting This September

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

even KBS release news about LHJ pregnancy... and this news confirms that LHJ is really pregnant... but I am confused. this news seems true and it is a reliable source. but the earlier news denied such pregnancy rumors of LHJ....

anyways... I am hoping to see JJH and LHJ to be very happy and beautiful on their wedding, even if LHJ is pregnant or not... :sweatingbullets::wub::lol::P

Guest enyla

'폭풍인맥' 정준호, 하객수 줄이기 고민

[스포츠서울] 2011년 03월 04일(금) 오전 11:53

오는 25일 결혼하는 배우 정준호(41)가 ‘폭풍인맥’에 하객수 줄이기 고민에 빠졌다.

정준호는 본업인 배우 활동을 하며 쌓은 연예계 인맥 외에도 정계. 재계 등 사회 각계 각층에 폭넓은 인맥을 자랑한다. 광복회. 열린의사회. 위암조기검진캠페인. 그리고 최근의 2018평창동계올림픽유치 홍보대사까지 수 십여 단체및 행사의 홍보대사로 활동하며 마당발 인맥을 쌓아왔다.

평소 숱한 형-동생들과의 교분으로 인생이 폭 넓어진 정준호였으나 결혼식 하객 명단을 정리하는데서 고민이 생겼다. 식장 규모 등을 고려해 당초 3000여명선의 하객을 겨우 2000여명으로 줄였으나 한번 더 압축해야 할 상황이기 때문. 두 사람의 한 측근은 4일 “정준호씨의 인맥이 상당해 ‘월드인맥’이라 불릴 정도”라며 “하객 명단을 만들며 고민에 빠졌다. 공간은 한정돼 있는데 초대해야 할 사람들이 너무 많다. 최근 그나마 줄인 인원이 2000명 선인데 더 줄여야 할 수도 있다”고 전했다. 여기에 MBC 이하정 아나운서의 인맥 또한 상당해 측근들은 “두 사람의 결혼식은 하객 수만 놓고 보면 기업체의 행사에 가까운 규모”라며 혀를 내두르고 있다.

결혼식을 코앞에 둔 정준호-이하정 커플은 예물을 맞추는 등 본격적인 결혼 준비에 돌입했다. 직장인 MBC에 휴가를 이하정 아나운서는 지인들과 식사하며 축하받으랴 웨딩촬영 준비하랴 바쁜 나날을 보내고 있다. 신혼여행은 정준호가 호텔을 운영한 인연이 있는 하와이로 정한 가운데 시간 여유가 되면 몇 나라를 더 들를 계획이다. 또 다른 측근은 “두 사람 모두 오랜만의 휴식을 얻은 만큼 충분히 함께 쉴 것으로 보인다”고 귀띔했다.

20110304115300540d8_122114_0.jpg

20110304115300540d8_122114_1.jpg

rough translation :

'The storm contacts' ho, hagaeksu reduce the distress

[sports Seoul] Fri, March 4th, 2011 11:53 a.m.

Actors come to get married on the 25th ho (41), the 'storm networking' was in distress reduce the hagaeksu.

Boneopin actor Jung Jun-ho and networking activities and entertainment in addition to piling politics. Wide range of business and social contacts in all walks of life is high. Gwangbokhoe. Open society. Gastric cancer screening campaign. Bullied and recent ambassador to 2018 dozens of organizations and events serve as ambassador, and has built a network of over my head.

Countless usual type - my brother lives in friendship with the wider width Jung Jun-ho but being able to organize wedding guest list looks worried. Homes consideration of the size originally only 3,000 to 2,000 guests in line julyeoteuna need one more win-win situation because of compression. A source close to both of them 4, "Jung Jun-ho's hookup sangdanghae 'world contacts' to be called so," said, "creates a list of guests was in distress. With limited space but need to invite too many people. At least 2,000 people last seoninde further reduce the personnel may have to reduce, "he said. MBC announcer on the network here yihajeong sangdanghae aides also "the wedding of two people see some of the tens of thousands of corporate guests close to the size of the event," said the tongue is naedureugo.

Just before the wedding based on the ho - a gift fit yihajeong couple married and started preparing in earnest. Employees at MBC announcer yihajeong holiday meals with friends and her? Chukhabat harya busy wedding photography is ready. Canonical arc operated hotels for the honeymoon to Hawaii and established ties with the timeframe of when the plans to drop a few more countries. Another aide, "both of them obtained a long time enough to relax with the rest expected," he said told him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

basically, this news says that JJH's large circle of friends from entertainment, politics, sports, charities, business,all the organizations he belongs especially being an ambassador of so many different groups in the society and all walks of life makes also large number of guests for the wedding. 3,000 guest will be reduced to 2,000 because of limited space of the venue. but it also says that those 2,000 were only JJH's friends, LHJ's contacts were not yet included so there is a tendency that it will be reduced again...

also the couple will have their honeymoon in Hawaii and will have their wedding pictorial. then, if they have more time, they will visit other countries as well...

LHJ is really such a very lucky woman to be JJH's wife... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ms.shaira23

i like his tv show .. LAST SCANDAL IN MY LIFE ^^

he`s soooo cute there ! :wub:

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung Joon Ho & Lee Ha Jung to become parents this September?

Ever since anchorwoman Lee Ha Jung (32) left “6PM News Magazine”, rumors have been flying about how her leave was the result of her becoming pregnant by her fiancee, Jung Joon Ho (41).

Indeed, a representative of Jung Joon Ho’s spoke with Newsen on March 1st and revealed, “Jung Joon Ho’s fiancee, anchorwoman Lee Ha Jung, is currently two months pregnant.” The representative went on to reveal that the pregnancy was the reason why they were rushing for a wedding date.

Another source claimed, “Lee Ha Jung is two months pregnant, but is trying not to alert the media because of her profession. Jung Joon Ho only told those who were closest to him as well.”

However, Jung Joon Ho’s manager later denied all rumors and speculations. “I spoke with Jung Joon Ho this morning and he said it’s not true. They will be getting married soon, and news of Lee Ha Jung being pregnant would be wonderful, so why would they hide it? She merely left her program due to health issues, which we believe is the reason why people are creating such rumors.”

On February 21st, Jung Joon Ho had alerted fans of his marriage by writing, “I have finally met a precious woman who is wise, lovely, and someone I hope to spend the rest of my life with. I hope to become her friend, brother, and father, as well as a humorous and caring husband.”

On February 22nd, Lee Ha Jung wrote in response, “One day, in November of 2010, I met that person. He filled all that I lacked, and is someone so amazing, someone like a friend, like a brother, and like a father. I will be marrying him on March 25th of 2011. Please congratulate us and give us your blessings.”

The couple will be getting married at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel on March 25th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/jung-joon-ho-lee-ha-jung-to-become-parents-this-september

Guest enyla

more photos of Jung Joon-Ho and Lee Ha-Jung at the jewelry shop (Mucha Jewelry - one scene in Last Scandal was filmed here. )

thanks to daicn of lovejunho

http://blog.naver.com/kissbymucha

HPA_0351--_copy.jpg

HPA_0352--_copy.jpg

HPA_0407--_copy.jpg

HPA_0475--_copy.jpg

HPA_0473--_copy.jpg

HPA_0482--_copy.jpg

HPA_0488--_cop.jpg

HPA_0499--_copy.jpg

HPA_0508--_copy.jpg

HPA_0509--_copy.jpg

HPA_0580--_copy.jpg

HPA_0553--_copy.jpg

HPA_0607--_copy.jpg

HPA_0586--_copy.jpg

HPA_0615--_copy.jpg

I am thankful there is more photos of the couple... I am glad to see JJH-LHJ look good together. and it seems that they are really in love... the happiness on their faces is really obvious...

I feel a bit jealous! LHJ is such a very lucky woman! :sweatingbullets:

Guest enyla

정준호, 예비신부 이하정과 첫 공식석상 `손 꼭 잡고`

[매일경제] 2011년 03월 10일(목) 오후 08:28

이달 말 결혼을 앞둔 배우 정준호가 예비신부 이하정과 함께 공식석상에 나섰다.

정준호는 10일 오후 서울 송파구 잠실종합운동장에서 열린 현대자동차의 신차 '벨로스터 오프닝쇼'에 참석했다. 이날 정준호는 여자친구 이하정 MBC 아나운서와 함께 포토월에 서 눈길을 끌었다.

정준호는 예비신부의 손을 꼭 잡은 채 환한 미소를 지었으며, 약간 긴장한 듯한 표정의 이하정 역시 수줍은 미소를 지어보이며 예비신부의 행복감을 드러냈다.

한편 정준호와 이하정은 오는 25일 서울 광장동 쉐라톤그랜드워커힐 호텔 비스타 홀에서 웨딩마치를 울린다. 두 사람은 지난해 11월30일 MBC '6시 뉴스매거진'의 '이하정이 만난 사람' 코너 인터뷰를 통해 처음 만나 교제를 시작, 결혼을 약속하게 됐다.

[매일경제 스타투데이 박세연 기자 /사진=팽현준 기자]

rough translation :

Jung Jun-ho the bride or less positive and 'hold hands' first public appearance

[Daily News] Thurs., March 10, 2011 8:28 p.m.

Later this month the bride before marriage than an actor canonical arc positive and went out in public together.

Jung Jun-ho 10 pm at Jamsil, Songpa-gu, Seoul, Hyundai Motor's New Car 'belroseuteo ohpeuningsyo' attended. Jung Jun-ho day yihajeong MBC announcer with his girlfriend standing on the month attracted the attention of stock.

Jung Jun-ho and I reserve the bride's hand, holding a bright smile, and looks more like a little nervous and shy smile of a yihajeong also reserve the bride's happiness seems to have been exposed.

Meanwhile, Eun Jung Jun-ho, and less than 25 days following Vista Hall, Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel Seoul gwangjangdong the wedding rings. The two men on November 30 last year, MBC '6 O'Clock News Magazine of the 'less positive man met' Corner Be the first fellowship in an interview to start, was to promise to marry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011031020410952694_205715_0.jpg

20110310201800650b8_205703_0.jpg

2011031020560245898_205643_0.jpg

2011031020283532698_202928_0.jpg

2011031020283532698_202928_1.jpg

2011031020530345698_205331_0.jpg

2011031020182928698_201740_0.jpg

20110310210147343c4_212030_0.jpg

2011031022370191702_223631_0.jpg

2011031020583045998_205643_0.jpg

2011031022534511702_225122_0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

they are TOGETHER + HOLDING HANDS !!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!! LHJ looks shy / happy with JJH !!!! she is one lucky woman!

sweatingbullets.gifblush.gif:wub::lol:

Guest enyla

Hi all...!

Just wondering if anyone of you might be in Seoul on JJH's wedding day....

I don't know if any JJH fans will be in Seoul his wedding day. I hopE I know someone who will attend his wedding... :sweatingbullets:

Guest enyla

The WEDDING INVITATION

I wish I could understand this... sweatingbullets.gif help anyone? blush.gif

2011031508124396745_1.jpg

Guest enyla

Jung Joon-Ho and Lee Ha-Jung at Chung Yu Jung Memorial Concert

March 14, 2011

110314_4d7dfb87c6fa7.jpg

110314_4d7dfb9b5dc6e.jpg

Guest enyla

National Winter Sports Festival Ambassador

Jung Joon-Ho as an ambassador and he went there with Lee Ha-Jung :wub:

march 14, 2011

from - justonlyyou blog

thanks to chien

17356_47079_3244.jpg

17356_47083_3553.jpg

17356_47094_4919.jpg

17356_47093_4844.jpg

17356_47084_3646.jpg

17356_47095_5040.jpg

17356_47096_5311.jpg

Guest enyla

more photos from the Hyundai Car show - Veloster

Jung Joon-Ho and Lee Ha-Jung

credit as labelled

thanks to chien

16_3.jpg

914.jpg

Jung Joon-Ho, Lee Byung-Hun, Lee Seo-Jin giving opening message / welcome remarks

credit as labelled

thanks to chien

27_1.jpg

20110310-P1040974.jpg

20110310-P1040975.jpg

ASAM_1854.jpg

ASAM_1865.jpg

Guest enyla

credit as labelled

thanks to chien

IMG_9075-1.jpg

DSC01342.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01334.jpg

IMGP1501.jpg

jjhlbhlsj.jpg

p1150763_jstd.jpg

p1150762_jstd.jpg

Hi girls !!!! oh how i missed this thread's warmth ^^

so many good things happening to our yeobo ( he is still ours no matter what haha) im so glad he's gonna fulfill his dream & have a lovely family, love the fat that he's so open with this news & brings his lady with him wherever he goes ^^ & i cant wait for the 25th, i bet his wedding'll be like a festival, he's got a lot of friends in the entertainment field & im sure they'll want to be there for him in this meaningful & important day ^^

i came across this video titled jung jun Ho, lee ha jung,wedding preview ^^

credit Ystarchannel1

waves ^^

Hellooooo.... Gotta copy paste the newest wedding pictures from our yeobo:

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/jung-jun-ho-lee-ha-jung-reveal-their-wedding-photos

Those pictures are very beautiful!