Jung Joon Ho MC

15th Pusan International Film Festival Opening Ceremony & Redcarpet HD Vod

All vod uplod by mandalaywith

Tudou.com link

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Z7t3lf3t8p0/

youku link

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjEzMDM3MzY4.html

Guest fattahshi

does anyone know whether there's a soompi thread for QUEEN OF REVERSAL or not? because I searched but couldn't find one

love love love queen of reversal~~

cant wait for ep 3&4

thanks ^_^

20101022101805990f3_102515_0.jpg

2nd poster of TWO WOMEN :sweatingbullets::wub::lol:

does anyone know whether there's a soompi thread for QUEEN OF REVERSAL or not? because I searched but couldn't find one

love love love queen of reversal~~

cant wait for ep 3&4

thanks ^_^

here is the link of QOR thread...

I like QOR too.. :lol:

queen of reversal thread

Able to get some news on JJH in Singapore Straits Times...JJH is in Singapore for Korean Film Festival. In the interview with JJH. JJH is saying KTH is the perfect choice for a wife...JJH also mentioned that he fill sad because he is unable to get more romantic screen with KTH. Below are the interview & also there is video clip attached to it but sorry i dont really know how to attach the video clips.

***************************************************************************************************************

Best known for his roles in hit Korean dramas including Princess Lulu, The Last Scandal of My Life and most recently IRIS, the acclaimed actor announced in 2008 that he had met the girl of his dreams.

But it turned out to be a false alarm as Jung remains single and available two years on.

Nevertheless, the 40-year-old actor seems extremely keen to give up his bachelorhood. When the Singapore media asked if he would like to continue playing a swinging bachelor on screen, he quickly cut in and stressed that he would like to get married for real.

Jung also said that his beautiful co-star in the hit political drama IRIS, Kim Tae Hee, is the perfect choice for a wife.

The gorgeous Kim Tae Hee had many intimate scenes with lead actor Lee Byung Hun in IRIS. So did Jung find it a pity that he did not have any romantic on-screen moments with Kim?Best known for his roles in hit Korean dramas including Princess Lulu, The Last Scandal of My Life and most recently IRIS, the acclaimed actor announced in 2008 that he had met the girl of his dreams.

But it turned out to be a false alarm as Jung remains single and available two years on.

Nevertheless, the 40-year-old actor seems extremely keen to give up his bachelorhood. When the Singapore media asked if he would like to continue playing a swinging bachelor on screen, he quickly cut in and stressed that he would like to get married for real.

Jung also said that his beautiful co-star in the hit political drama IRIS, Kim Tae Hee, is the perfect choice for a wife.

The gorgeous Kim Tae Hee had many intimate scenes with lead actor Lee Byung Hun in IRIS. So did Jung find it a pity that he did not have any romantic on-screen moments with Kim?ONE of Korea's most desirable bachelors Jung Jun Ho says he wants to walk down the aisle as soon as he finds that special someone.

The suave Korean star was in town for a brief appearance at the gala premiere of his 2006 film Righteous Ties, which just had its first run in Singapore at the Korean Film Festival.

Best known for his roles in hit Korean dramas including Princess Lulu, The Last Scandal of My Life and most recently IRIS, the acclaimed actor announced in 2008 that he had met the girl of his dreams.

The gorgeous Kim Tae Hee had many intimate scenes with lead actor Lee Byung Hun in IRIS. So did Jung find it a pity that he did not have any romantic on-screen moments with Kim?

Enyla, koalabear thanx so much for the pix & updates ^^

seems i was away for ages wacko.gif miss this thread blush.gif

some Yoebo's pix from various portals ...wish he'll be able to regain some weight tears.gif

410039050033358815.jpg

1288002306572.jpg

201010252138411.jpg

2010102517322410011.jpg

thanks woundedheart for the QOR stills... blush.gif

our yeobo is sooooooo busy these days...

his movie Two Women has teaser and MV out

this is one HOT movie... :wub:sweatingbullets.gifblush.gif

32217784.4.jpg

2010102510420357633_120930_1.jpg

here is the teaser

Two Women Teaser

here is the MV - nice song blush.gif

Two Women - OST

hello KTH393 for sharing that article...

I am also wishing JJH will get married soon, but because of his busy schedule, dating seems not in his mind right now but he is eager to get married... I want KTH for JJH but of course, its impossible as for now. I wish JJH will meet his future wife soon...

JJH in Korean Film Festival 2010 - Singapore

oct. 22, 2010

credit : korean film festival 2010 singapore facebook

and justonlyyou blog

6-3.jpg

5-5.jpg

4-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-4.jpg

fd4a8e4a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Queen of Reversal gets extended

reversal_38.jpg

by javabeans | December 2, 2010

Huh. I’m a bit surprised to hear that MBC is giving Queen of Reversals an extension, because its ratings performance could only be called disappointing. Perhaps also mediocre. It’s been steadily hovering in safe-but-unremarkable range at around 10%, which is a far cry from the 30% that Queen of Housewives hit last year.

Yet somehow MBC is granting it an extra two episodes. AND considering tacking on 10 more after that.

The Monday-Tuesday romantic comedy was originally scheduled with 20 episodes in mind, and for now a revised total of 22 is confirmed. Currently, MBC’s drama department is consulting with the production and actors for another extension, citing strong rebroadcast numbers as one of their reasons.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/12/queen-of-reversal-gets-extended/