Jung Joon Ho 정준호

Guest loving_D

Guest loving_D
The cute, handsome, and funny actor
jungjoonho3ec.jpg Name : Jung Joon Ho 정준호 Birth : 10/1/70 Height: 183 cm Weight: 76 kg Debut: MBC 공채 24기(1995) TV: Princess LuLu 루루공주 (SBS, 2005) Movie: 투사부일체 (NEW, 2006), 역전의 명수 (2005), 공공의 적2 (2005), 나두야 간다 (2004), 동해물과 백두산이 (2003), 두사부일체 (2001) I love this guy. I just found out that there wasn't a thread created for him. :blink:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest epic_darkness

I totally adore this guy, he was so funny on X-man and Heroine 6, he seems like he has a great personality, plus he's a wonderful actor

Guest luckyyou

You guys have to watch him on SangSang Plus & Yashimmanman. Esp the latter. He tells such funny stories and he acts like he's Mr. Hotshot. SO funny!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest elviehunnie

Hi everyone!

Is it true?

I was watching the replay of Showbiz Extra last night and there was a clip about him and in that clip he mentioned that he's in the Philippines shooting a CF? Really now!

Tsk! Tsk! Too bad! Missed opportunity to finally come face to face with this one very admirable Korean Star! Love him in Marrying the Mafia, My Boss, My Hero and now... in Princess Lulu!

Guest elviehunnie

He was so funny on x-man and heroine 6! I wanna see his movies! :D

Help!

Which x-man episode/s so I can dl? I'm not really familiar with the show :P thanks! thanks!

Guest luckyyou

Jung Joon Ho fans, you guys should watch this show called "Seng Gak Nan Da" (I Remember). I watched it on VHS and it was in 2 parts. He talked about his past and about his movies. His celebrities friends come out and talk about him (kidn of). It's funny because you see him again acting like he's a hotshot (wangja bbyung). And there's another side to him. You see him cry. I don't want to ruin it for those who's going to see it. But it's really sad and I started crying (like kkongmool down my nose).