[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest maytan00101

this is the DVD version of hinet clip09: GUAM HONEYMOON...

Can you tell the differences from the hinet clip?

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rkJkvefl0CM/

btw,

for those living in the philippines: TKA will start airing on 31st May at 10am...it will be on weekends

for those who can watch CTV channel, TKA will start its replay on 1st June 11:30pm right after rolling love...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jiaya_nis

btw,

for those living in the philippines: TKA will start airing on 31st May at 10am...it will be on weekends

for those who can watch CTV channel, TKA will start its replay on 1st June 11:30pm right after rolling love...

aww.. its so bad, maybe i can't get to watch the first airing cos ill be busy practicing for my capping day... huhuhu... i just hope there is no practice on saturdays..

cant wait for the rest of the filipinos to be hooked on and get addicted to TKA just like the rest of us..

Guest hearty06

i got the chance to watch it..finally!!!

and i love the first episode..dang!.the kissing scene is very looooooooooong!!! XD

and they did it..haha

i envy ariel..huhu

Guest bebi04

is that confirmed already coz my officemate just said that

it will replace hana kim taiwan in the afternoon :unsure:

it's confirmed already. it's romantic princess that will be replacing hana kimi.

Guest shobe_show

it's confirmed already. it's romantic princess that will be replacing hana kimi.

When will Hana Kimi be finish in the Philippines?

I heard TKA will be soon on the slot where ISWAK was aired (Sat & Sun - 11:30am? This time slot is not good)

Guest hannacorsino

I heard TKA will be soon on the slot where ISWAK was aired (Sat & Sun - 11:30am? This time slot is not good)

maytan00101 said that it will be on weekends, sat & sun starting may 31 (sat)

at 10am so it means it will be replacing princess hours :D

hana kimi will end next week friday.

tka timeslot was already announced, the timeslot is 10am sat & sun. too early... ughh

Guest misz yheii

awts ,, im also from philippines .. watda ?? it will be aired on week ends ??? :tears::tears: woah ! so sad .. it thought it will be like the time slot of hana kimi .. and it will be more better if this will be played everyday .. ouch so sad that it will be only aired every weekends .. does the DVD of tka is already available in philippines ??? :mellow::unsure:

awts ,, im also from philippines .. watda ?? it will be aired on week ends ??? :tears::tears: woah ! so sad .. it thought it will be like the time slot of hana kimi .. and it will be more better if this will be played everyday .. ouch so sad that it will be only aired every weekends .. does the DVD of tka is already available in philippines ??? :mellow::unsure:

Hi! Im also from the Philippines...Yes! It so sad they put in week ends...i was expecting they'll put in Prime time or after Hanakimi. I'm so excited even though I'll already saw it, I have still watch it. I buy dvd9 the other days with good subtitle I think they got it in TV subtitles. :)

Guest <3 for six seasons

OMGOSH. what an ending! the ending was a major cliffhanger for me. =_________=

they didn't even had something like "1 year after" or, Xiang Qin giving birth.. <_<

but anyways, Joe Cheng + Ariel Lin make a cute couple!!~

I also like Christine and AhJin pairing. ^^,

God, hope they'll make ISWAK3. The ending was a total cliffhanger, i expected much

from the ending. but aside from that, the whole ISWAK2 had a LOT of kisses. ;)

Guest maytan00101

misz yheii what kind of dvds are you looking for? i got mine from yesasia but the dvds in yesasia have no english subs... yesasia sells both mainland china and taiwan original dvds...

and as for te ending...that was director Winnie's biggest challenge cause he was not given permission by the Japanese end to go beyond what the author wrote before she passed away...as it was he had a difficult time convincing the Japanese end to allow him to include the scenes that he included that weren't in the manga...from his chat transcript he said that he really had to fight for everything he wanted from start to finish...what he didn't get though was to make an ending for the series...

Guest misz yheii

Hi! Im also from the Philippines...Yes! It so sad they put in week ends...i was expecting they'll put in Prime time or after Hanakimi. I'm so excited even though I'll already saw it, I have still watch it. I buy dvd9 the other days with good subtitle I think they got it in TV subtitles. :)

oh really ??..where you from? im from tondo .. you know i've waited 1year just to watch the iswak 2 .. im really addicted to it ! .. really?youve already bought DVD omg .. its already available ? im going to buy one ^^ :rolleyes:

OMGOSH. what an ending! the ending was a major cliffhanger for me. =_________=

they didn't even had something like "1 year after" or, Xiang Qin giving birth.. <_<

but anyways, Joe Cheng + Ariel Lin make a cute couple!!~

I also like Christine and AhJin pairing. ^^,

God, hope they'll make ISWAK3. The ending was a total cliffhanger, i expected much

from the ending. but aside from that, the whole ISWAK2 had a LOT of kisses. ;)

i really hope too that there will be iswak 3 cause youre right .. im also not satisfied with its ending .. its like TO BE CONTINUE .. >_< but sadly director winnie alreay cleared that there will be no more iswak 3..because the author of the manga is already dead .. i think .. it will served as a respect for the passed away author .. but i still hope that there will be part 3 .. like the family part .. and there wil be a baby .. i really wonder what does their baby looks like :rolleyes::rolleyes:

misz yheii what kind of dvds are you looking for? i got mine from yesasia but the dvds in yesasia have no english subs... yesasia sells both mainland china and taiwan original dvds...

and as for te ending...that was director Winnie's biggest challenge cause he was not given permission by the Japanese end to go beyond what the author wrote before she passed away...as it was he had a difficult time convincing the Japanese end to allow him to include the scenes that he included that weren't in the manga...from his chat transcript he said that he really had to fight for everything he wanted from start to finish...what he didn't get though was to make an ending for the series...

yah you're right hehe .. that why there willbe nomore iswak 3 and im so sad :tears::tears: i im not fully satisfied about it ! argh !! why does the author die grrr .. i think it will be more longer if he completes the manga before she dies .. :sweatingbullets: oh im looking for the DVD which have a good subtitle (ENGLISH)

Guest Ms. X

i im not fully satisfied about it ! argh !! why does the author die grrr .. i think it will be more longer if he completes the manga before she dies .. :sweatingbullets:

Sorry, I just found that so disrespectful. You do realize that you are talking about life and death here, do you not?

I'm sure she didn't choose to be sick, and I'm sure at the time she must have really wanted to finish the story too, not only for her loyal readers but for herself as well.

I'm just glad she was able to share this piece of work with the rest of the world to enjoy before passing away... Even though it is incomplete, it brought a lot of tears and joy to people.

I don't think ISWAK needs a proper ending to be considered a masterpiece. It has a lot of content, and I'm really glad they decided to make a drama of it.

I love Joe and Ariel for giving life to the characters. They did a beautiful job!

Guest <3 for six seasons

i really hope too that there will be iswak 3 cause youre right .. im also not satisfied with its ending .. its like TO BE CONTINUE .. >_< but sadly director winnie alreay cleared that there will be no more iswak 3..because the author of the manga is already dead .. i think .. it will served as a respect for the passed away author .. but i still hope that there will be part 3 .. like the family part .. and there wil be a baby .. i really wonder what does their baby looks like :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ME TOOO!! i wonder what the baby will look like. I bet he's handsome/she's cute. :sweatingbullets:

Really? No more ISWAK?! OMGOSH. but it's nice that they won't be doing that to pay

respect for the author, but it's a cliffhanger! so they HAVE TO make ISWAK3! HAHAHA.

OMGAH. i can't believe my cousin was at Guam when they shot the Honeymoon episode there.

She saw the crew and stuff, and she also saw Yu-Shu running. Too bad she didn't saw Zhi-Shu

and/or Xiang Qin. ;P

Guest jiaya_nis

woah so many from the philippines, anywayz, im from the philippines too.. just so far from manila.. but you said you already bought the dvd?can i ask where? so i can tell my brother to purchase one before he comes back..

Guest misz yheii

woah so many from the philippines, anywayz, im from the philippines too.. just so far from manila.. but you said you already bought the dvd?can i ask where? so i can tell my brother to purchase one before he comes back..

nah .. i dont have one..but i love to have one .. but my problemis i think the DVD is still not available until its already aired ^^ but im still not checking for other store if they have one .. :rolleyes:

OMG ..you know what guys ? .. i really want to have a ISWAK 3 .. cause you areall right .. it a cliff hanger .. cant stop myself searching about iswak & tka together wi zhi shu and xian qin .. I really love zhi shu but i hate him sometimes for being so cold !! .. I REALLY DO HOPE THERE WILL BE ISWAK 3 ~ :tears::tears::tears:

hi guys i just want to share you something i just instantly or accidentally open this site .. it looks like a youtube but its from taiwan i think .. cant understand really .. but i reaaly want to download this VIDEO to my own PC .. its composed of clips from tka and ISWAK you will love this guys promise !! :blush: :blush:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/bNO5sNn875E/

but can any help me to upload this on youtube .. by the mega upload .. so we can download it in our own computer ??? Hope there will be help from you guys :tears::tears::tears:

Guest lavenderbluf

That breed is called German Sheepdog. It's better you stay in a huge house with a garden if you wanna keep such dogs...

No. It is an Old English Sheepdog.

There is no such thing as a "German Sheepdog". There IS a German shepherd, but they look completely different:

2653307-Travel_Picture-Our_German_shepherd_team_Irinhof.jpg

Guest riceavocado

I'm at around Episode 13 for this drama. I really like it! Joe and Ariel are just too nice together! I hate it when he's mean to her, but he always makes up for it later. I think it's neat to see them have to deal with a lot of real life circumstances, and see them figure out to how to survive together. Joe's mom is the COOLEST. I wish I lived in this family. =X

Guest macvor

i really get hooked with the drama "it started with a kiss both one and two" i really loved the show it inspires me and make me happy. it may sound cheesy but i shed some tears with this tv series (actually its really the first time i got really hooked with a certain show). i really hoped that there could be a part 3.

i think the author of the manga really wishes to finish the story. In my opinion as long as the story can touch people lives, make them happy and let them realized good things. another author or director can finish the story as an attribute to the first writter.

both the writter of the manga and the director of the ISWAK has a common goal which is to people realize that everything is possible. both of them want to finish the story and dosent want to make thier fans hanging in the end.

i do believe that giving a chance to make a ISWAK 3 can also touch lives again of the people who believe and dream with the story. just be like xiang qin never give up and always believe!!!

Archived