[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest nzabanal

hi there guys .. can any one help where i can buy the FULL AND COMPLETE CHAPTERS OF THEY KISS AGAIN -- ive already bought 2 cd cut they are same ends with chapter 6 how sad ! :tears: please help me .. those who are in philippines in tondo please help :tears: really cant find it .. :tears::tears::tears:

I got a copy of mine delivered over a courier service from the GOKS DVD... coz the one th bought from the Fairview Mall was not also complete it was just one DVD with saying it has 20 episodes but when you viewed it..it has only until the 5th episode of the series.

The copy recently I got ordered thru an email with GOKS.. but it was they are the ones who burned the Cd and it is english subbed... well they are complete 20 episode,s with OST and its a clear copy.. Now, I am still wanting I can have a copy that has the BOX set cover of They Kiss Again ..may I just wait for my sister to have a ready box set then... IN YES ASIA..what they have are the mandarin dialect not the english subbed..

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tuyetnghi

Hi.. can any one tell me where can i download this movie from with english sub?? I LOVE THIS MOVIE!! plz help!!

Guest jiaya_nis

i can't believe we have another arjoe drama!! if im right about the title, its called love or bread right?.. then they will be collaborating in extravagant challenge again!!! oh man... im gonna get high with ariel and joe together!!!!

Guest pnai82

i can't believe we have another arjoe drama!! if im right about the title, its called love or bread right?.. then they will be collaborating in extravagant challenge again!!! oh man... im gonna get high with ariel and joe together!!!!

hi jiaya_nis i agree with you.. i'm so excited about it. another ARJOE drama.. can't wait for it.. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by nzab of tsinoy forum

This is the news confirming the participation of ARIEL LIn in replace of BARBIE for the lead role in LOVE OR BREAD opposite Joe Cheng....

2008/7/17 Afraid of gaining weight

Ariel Lin took over the role of a poor girl in the village

Noble posture and a high price tag, Da S has finally “Ti Dao Tei Ban” ! ( meet obstacle)

The GTV idol drama Love or Bread starring Da S and Joe Cheng replaced the female leading role that cast Da S by Ariel Lin. Da S cited the reason of schedule’s conflict with her movie’s project. Another speculation is that the character of the role she would play in the Love or Bread were way to “Villagers” that needed to only wear blue and white shoes and gain weight. Da S is not allowed herself to downgrade from the proclaimed princess to the character in the drama.

GTV drama will begin shooting in August. It has costumes set up and made the posters. Da S sudden dropout gave GTV headache. It was learned that the reasons for the dropout are the character of “Zhen Shan Mei”, a poor girl who only wears a pair of 20 bucks blue-white shoes and would knee down to count money on the ground. Upon hearing director Lin ask her to gain weight, Da S painfully consider to give up the role.

Ariel Chen is not afraid of being compared

Da S’s concern on the other hand is a challenge for Ariel Lin. GTV said that Ariel Lin was the first choice to be considered for the drama and later was replaced by Da S.

It seems that everything has retuned to how it was started. Afraid of being compared with Da S? Ariel Lin said “Every person will portray the character it his/her own way.” Da S’s agent replied “ Only because of conflict with her schedule. Shan Cai is also a character of “weed“. Da S will not pick on the role la”

Guest evelyn168

^ I'm so glad Ariel is in another drama with Joe. There's no comparison at all. I mean, it's two different dramas... Also, Ariel was the first choice, she turned it down because I think she wanted to change partners... But it's fated that Joe and her are to be together again... I can't wait fo rthis...

Guest jiaya_nis

i have a question... i just realized this just now.. at the opening song we could see that XQ and ZS were born right? but as i can tell, XQ was born first then ZS.. are they born on the same day? in the first season, i think they have a great gap on their birthdays..

Guest maytan00101

i have a question... i just realized this just now.. at the opening song we could see that XQ and ZS were born right? but as i can tell, XQ was born first then ZS.. are they born on the same day? in the first season, i think they have a great gap on their birthdays..

they weren't born on the same day....XQ was born september while ZS was born November...

the opening credit did not suggest that they were bon the same day simply that they were born in the same hospital...when Jiang mama was about to give birth to ZS XQ was already in her mom's arms and they were walking along the corridor...

i remember that director winnie said that the part in the hospital was simply to show their very beginning...the time ZS was born it is possible that her parents took XQ for check-up, it's possible that the check up was done on her mom...there are other reasons why they could be at the hospital during ZS's birth...

Guest jiaya_nis

they weren't born on the same day....XQ was born september while ZS was born November...

the opening credit did not suggest that they were bon the same day simply that they were born in the same hospital...when Jiang mama was about to give birth to ZS XQ was already in her mom's arms and they were walking along the corridor...

i remember that director winnie said that the part in the hospital was simply to show their very beginning...the time ZS was born it is possible that her parents took XQ for check-up, it's possible that the check up was done on her mom...there are other reasons why they could be at the hospital during ZS's birth...

ohh.. i get it.. thanks for clearing this up.. somehow, this thought bugs me even when im at school.. it just shows that i haven't moved on from iswak and tka...

Guest jinashi-chan

i just finished watching this drama, i am a gret fan of iswak and really watched it 5 times, i love joe cheng's character, like a stoney outside but deep inside there resides his deep emotions, anyways the ending, i dont understand was xq pregnant or what??? i hope there would be part 3 but i was wondering what would be the story be like...oh i just hope the ending was like they showed xq got pregnant and gave birth and her disease was cured and stuff like that,,,the ending was like hanging it's ok anyway as long as they have plans of making another sequel of the sequel hahahaha

Guest christee8876

I really, really loved It Started With A Kiss, and tv shows/movies usually go, the sequel is usually worse than the original. and....*sigh* I was whishing that They Kiss Again wouldn't fall into the same trap.

honestly, I was expecting a drama that was a lot less draggy, and more, like...exciting. the "exciting" scenes were all really predictable. Joe goes and saves Ariel, blah blah blah, they go through a rough period, but in the end they live happily ever after.

I'm disappointed. :(

Guest jiaya_nis

I really, really loved It Started With A Kiss, and tv shows/movies usually go, the sequel is usually worse than the original. and....*sigh* I was whishing that They Kiss Again wouldn't fall into the same trap.

honestly, I was expecting a drama that was a lot less draggy, and more, like...exciting. the "exciting" scenes were all really predictable. Joe goes and saves Ariel, blah blah blah, they go through a rough period, but in the end they live happily ever after.

I'm disappointed. :(

aww.. i feel bad about your disappointment.. but we are entitled to our own opinion right?

but anyways, for me, i didn't care about how draggy the story is (i admit there are episodes) but those didn't stop me from falling in love with this show more.. i was more into how ZS developed into a character just because of his wife.. well, we've known XQ from ISWAK, what do we expect from a "dumb" person right?.. sometimes i can't help but think that XQ is the modern cinderella..

this show has left a very deep meaning about love.. and somehow it changed my views about it too.. ;)

Guest xjools

I absolutley LOVED this drama from the beginning to the very end.

ARJOE is adorable T______T

Seriously... the whole time it made me want to get married LOL

I'm excited for that new drama! AHHHHHHHH

I was so depressed when I finished the series :(

Guest jamieguo28

i just finished watching this drama, i am a gret fan of iswak and really watched it 5 times, i love joe cheng's character, like a stoney outside but deep inside there resides his deep emotions, anyways the ending, i dont understand was xq pregnant or what??? i hope there would be part 3 but i was wondering what would be the story be like...oh i just hope the ending was like they showed xq got pregnant and gave birth and her disease was cured and stuff like that,,,the ending was like hanging it's ok anyway as long as they have plans of making another sequel of the sequel hahahaha

I would say that we're expected to believe she is pregnant because Joe is the one who brought it up and he's usually correct. I don't think there is a cure for XQ's night blindness, so she may or may not go blind.

As for christee8876

, I suggest you take some time later and revisit the series. You may have had too high expectations or just felt disappointed things didn't go the way you thought they would. Maybe if you come back and watch it again you'll see more of its good points. I think both shows were draggy at times, but I love the romance of TKA and how it shows their love growing and maturing. Besides the kisses, there are so many sweet moments between the couple and their family, and anyway you look at it, that's a good thing, right?

I got a copy of mine delivered over a courier service from the GOKS DVD... coz the one th bought from the Fairview Mall was not also complete it was just one DVD with saying it has 20 episodes but when you viewed it..it has only until the 5th episode of the series.

The copy recently I got ordered thru an email with GOKS.. but it was they are the ones who burned the Cd and it is english subbed... well they are complete 20 episode,s with OST and its a clear copy.. Now, I am still wanting I can have a copy that has the BOX set cover of They Kiss Again ..may I just wait for my sister to have a ready box set then... IN YES ASIA..what they have are the mandarin dialect not the english subbed..

hi! can i ask how much it cost you to buy the cd?

Guest jiaya_nis

I absolutley LOVED this drama from the beginning to the very end.

ARJOE is adorable T______T

Seriously... the whole time it made me want to get married LOL

I'm excited for that new drama! AHHHHHHHH

I was so depressed when I finished the series :(

ME too!! i wanted to get married when im watching this series, even though im still in college.. :sweatingbullets: .. but i guess i have to wait, i haven't found my Zhi Shu yet.. :phew: ..

Archived