what's with abs-cbn? they have promoted TKA last

week at the ending of princess hours...

when will be TKA be shown then? im so mad

because i am already excited for saturday :angry:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mardi09

does anyone know if iswak 2 is being sold already online? or where i can buy it when it comes out....this is the only drama i'm anticipating and looking out for...and the only one i want to buy, now....i don't mind if it's fansubbed...that way it's better to understand....but...my mom doesn't like it if it's burned and all..because she wants them to be done professionally..like the boxsets you know? i would've already watched it online if i didn't have slow internet...i don't know if i'm supposed to ask here or something? but if anyone can answer, thanks!~ :D

and i haven't even watched one second of it....it's worth waiting for, right?

Guest beige_04

guys my officemate just saw last night that the

time slot on weekends for TKA was a japanese

series titled "strawberry on the short cake"

what's with abs-cbn? they have promoted TKA last

week at the ending of princess hours...

when will be TKA be shown then? im so mad

because i am already excited for saturday :angry:

hey i saw the teaser too! me too! so excited for this coming may31... episode 1 is something we shouldn't miss! honeymoon scene!!!!!!!!!

anyway, if its not on weekends, then Romantic Princess will be replacing Hana Kimi in the afternoon, does it mean it will be on a PRIMETIME slot?!?!??! woah!!!! much better i guess...

Guest jiaya_nis

hey i saw the teaser too! me too! so excited for this coming may31... episode 1 is something we shouldn't miss! honeymoon scene!!!!!!!!!

anyway, if its not on weekends, then Romantic Princess will be replacing Hana Kimi in the afternoon, does it mean it will be on a PRIMETIME slot?!?!??! woah!!!! much better i guess...

im hoping that it would be on primetime too.. since strawberry on the shortcake will be airing this saturday.. well, that's good for all of us coz in that way many can watch it..

im so excited!! maybe it will replace the lovers timeslot (hope so)....

Guest noopie

They Kiss Again DVD part 2 are out on the shelves!!! In Singapore.

Is it???? thank you for your info!! Finally, although its very expensive (the first part 30dlr), but I dun care!

KYAAAAA Im gonna buy the part 2 soon! Ive been waiting for this since TKA ended in tw....

Guest keziahfranz

ove this series... i really enjoyed watching them... i love their chemistry... hehehe...

i only watch till episode 6... huhuhu

can't find the other episodes...

Guest misz yheii

hi there guys .. can any one help where i can buy the FULL AND COMPLETE CHAPTERS OF THEY KISS AGAIN -- ive already bought 2 cd cut they are same ends with chapter 6 how sad ! :tears: please help me .. those who are in philippines in tondo please help :tears: really cant find it .. :tears::tears::tears:

Guest hibiscusdoll

aishhh still havent gotten around to watching this drama! >__< i'm so glad that ppl say its good tho XD..hopefully i'll have time to watch it in the summer ^^ i really liked the 1st ISWAK series

First of all I like to say thank you very much for all the links. I really enjoyed watching TKA, thank to you with all the RAW files.

Guest evelyn168

I just read at AF that while Joe was promoting HnC, Eddie teased him by asking his fans, 'Who wants to be Joe's XQ?'. Also, they went on Blackie's show Joe admits he has a crush on a good friend who already has a bf and he's met the bf. He doesn't want to confess his feelings cause he's afraid to lose this friend. So everyone here is guessing who it is...

I don't think it's Ariel cause she's single. My dream of them being together for real is crushed...

Also, Joe, Figaro and Ariel will be in HK to promote TKA. There are talks of them going to Malaysia, but it's not confirmed yet.

Guest Anri Lin

I was so psyched when I found out that it was Figaro Zeng who was QiTai!

I was like watching the episode and his face comes up and I'm like "HOLLY WHAT THE?!! >=O!!! O__O!!?!!"

Lol. And then I started watching more intently whenever his face came up XD

I didn't like the ending, I mean I was expecting them to make up an ending even though the mangaka died [RIP T__T;;]

I was firstly disappointed with the cinematography, it was REALLY bad. Like.. lighting, camera was SHAKING, and the sound too. -__-.

But then -shrug- and I then I didn't like how

they gave XQ a disease

?! Like wth? O_o.

I was confused at teh ending cuz I didn't even know it was the ending o_O.

Guest maytan00101

O-M-G!!! to all GLOBAL DESTINY subscribers...PLEASE start CALLING cause i just saw in their advisory that EFFECTIVE JUNE 16, 2008 they will no longer have CTV and CTS!!!!! these will be replaced!!! we need to tell them we want CTV and CTS!!!!

We gotta call and inform destiny cable that we want these channels! if not how will we watch current and future projects of arjoe? their works are shown on these 2 channels!!! (currently tka re-runs in ctv and h&c on cts) their next projects are also by GTV so most likely these will be shown on CTV!!!!

we can also send e-mails:

Email: globaldestiny@mydestiny.net

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bohemianheart.

I'm trying to watching the videos on mysoju and those blogs that have them. but parts of episode 20 part 4-last the url's failed. ): man, i really wanna watch it. does anyone know where else i could watch it with subs?

Guest aneng

I've already finished watching this series. And gosh, this is really a superb series. You just can't help but fall in love with the two of them. I love this series. They're so meant to be.

Guest andloveyelledno

You guys can watch the episodes on overstream.net

This really was a wonderful series, much better than its predecessor. It was a couple of episodes too long and they did add on subplots that were obvious fillers but don't let that mes you up. The characters grow and their relationships mature. Worth the time

Guest xx_melody

^overstream.net is down actually. i'm on episode 19 so i'm really anxious for the server to be fixed...i just wanna finish it! lol. i'm going to try to watch it in mandarin on youtube :/

Archived