[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

awww...i can't believe there's no more TKA this sunday!....i already miss XQ and ZS and their oh-so-sweet moments!!!! :wub:

it really was a perfect ending to an amazing story!...i'm sure that it will stay in everyone's memory and hearts! :D

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest godd3ss

oooohh! they kiss again has finally came to an end. sigh! nothin to look forward to next week =(

i love the ending!! it'd be too cliche and a tad boring if director winnie simply show something like ZS and XQ with their baby 3years later. and yes, its so smart of him to link TKA back to ISWAK..so sweet to see XQ finally living her fantasy with ZS :wub: (and i rmb ariel lin once said in hei ren's show that the scene where she was drunk after CM's wedding and her shoe fell off while walkin..she was really charmed by joe cheng when he sat her on his lap and wore the shoe for her!!!) :rolleyes: *WINK WINK*

there are soooo many touching parts in this episode that made me cry T.T

in the office, where ZS pleaded XQ not to leave him, and told her that he loves everything related to her..and how his so scared to live every single day without her!!

and in the room, where he told her that the most important thing is that he loves her, he loves her very much *melts*

and XQ saying how ZS leaves the light on for her every night though he himself couldnt sleep well that way..awww the little things that ZS does showing his love :o

haha i think i can go on forever...im still feelin very warm and fuzzy after watching ep20 several times. sighh. i think the entire cast and the crew did an amazing job *clap clap clap* its definately something different from other typical idol dramas as i can really really feel how the love grows stronger by the days between ZS and XQ..such a beautiful story that i will always keep in my heart =) :wub:

Guest strawberrynkiwi

finally finished. YAY! I know a lot of people want a third season, but I think it is enough. I actually like this last episode because it just summed up their relationship is a nutshell. I always thought there was a little bit too much details, like it was just so long. The scenes with all the kisses were cute. They kissed so many times, especially in the second series. lol

I actually like the ending. It was lighthearted and personally I don't think they need to show babies, but implied that eventually they will have babies. And along as the family loved and believed each other and hope for a good future, everything will work out. I love the dog poop part, links back into the beginning. cute<3

Guest maytan00101

regarding on how te series ended: director Winnie did hope that everyone can accept and like how the story ended...in fact he gave so much attention and thought on how to end the series cause he wanted to give everyone the ultimate feeling of happiness...UNFORTUNATELY he is heavily RESTRICTED by how the original manga ended...he wasn't allowed to go beyond it so he could only end it with the question of XQ's pregnancy...i think given the conditions he was given he did an amazing job cause that last scene just shows that the jiang couple's love have come full circle...just what like Winnie said in his chat:

he kept on thinking on how to end TKA and when they were filming YS and HM by that road he suddenly thought that there would be the perfect ending for the story, the road that we have travelled with ZS&XQ for so many times starting from ISWAK...the road where we saw their growth both in life and in love...

since TKA has now ended my latest obsession apart from re-watching TKA is reading Winnie's chat transcripts...i can't seem to find all 20 though does anyone know if he chats every week? cause i can't seem to find almost half of the transcripts if he chats about TKA weekly...

Guest del32

Finally finished watching episode 20. Gosh, what a sobfest, my coworkers prolly thought that I got dumped by email since I was watching it at work. :lol::lol: The 'you're not allowed to leave me' and the 'where can I find the perfect hug' lines are such sigh worthy..

ArJoe definitely need to team up again, like PRONTO!!

Guest noopie

regarding on how te series ended: director Winnie did hope that everyone can accept and like how the story ended...in fact he gave so much attention and thought on how to end the series cause he wanted to give everyone the ultimate feeling of happiness...UNFORTUNATELY he is heavily RESTRICTED by how the original manga ended...he wasn't allowed to go beyond it so he could only end it with the question of XQ's pregnancy...i think given the conditions he was given he did an amazing job cause that last scene just shows that the jiang couple's love have come full circle...just what like Winnie said in his chat:

he kept on thinking on how to end TKA and when they were filming YS and HM by that road he suddenly thought that there would be the perfect ending for the story, the road that we have travelled with ZS&XQ for so many times starting from ISWAK...the road where we saw their growth both in life and in love... (I love this ending! Director Winnie really brilliant!!!!)

since TKA has now ended my latest obsession apart from re-watching TKA is reading Winnie's chat transcripts...i can't seem to find all 20 though does anyone know if he chats every week? cause i can't seem to find almost half of the transcripts if he chats about TKA weekly...

Wahhhh SO sweett! I really really admire Director Winnie! From when he started directing "The Rose", I have already admired him! He's so loving with all his actor/actress. Thank you for sharing maytan! I love to read Director Winnie's long chat although my chinese is limited, some of difficult words, I cant read, need to open dictionary ^^!

Yea...I have also cried alot during the scene that Zhi shu found xiang qing in his office. Really touched when he expressed his feelings...Finally we all know that zhi shu really love xiang qing so much! Really love her until he cant imagine if live without her each day...Ohhh Tat's so Sweeeeetttt!

Yesterday I went to most of stores in ang mo kio hub, and surprisingly, I couldn't find TKA part 1~!! They said sold out already! and luckily I have bought part 1 already...Now I'm waiting for the part 2! But ScorpioEast (the distributor), they really charged so expensive!!!!! can u imagine from eps 1-12, they charged about 31dlr??!!!! Haixss! If it's not for my love for TKA, I wont spend 30dlr just for incomplete series drama! I think it's too expensive! I hope the part 2, wont as expensive as part 1! and I'm sure the price will lower down in few months....but I juz cant wait to repeat....!

TKA and ISWAK forever!!! Hope I can see ARIEL and JOE again!

Guest maytan00101

here's a little more info about director Winnie's chat:

director Winnie said that in the scene where ZS was running on the street looking for XQ he wanted to use Ting Jian (heard) as background music after he has slowed down then stopped and it was raining and he turns around and comes back (i suddenly think that if he was allowed to use ting jian it would be absolutely perfect!!! i am not 100% sure about this but if i remember reight ting jian was also the background music in ISWAK when ZS was running to look for XQ when he found out AJ was proposing marriage..i know it was raining then as well...gosh that would have been so so perfect!) the other song he wanted to use was E Zuo Ju but just like ting jian he wasn't permitted to do so...i think he wanted to use E Zuo Ju as background music for the kisses...again i think that's just genius...

Guest vc1188

director Winnie said that in the scene where ZS was running on the street looking for XQ he wanted to use Ting Jian (heard) as background music after he has slowed down then stopped and it was raining and he turns around and comes back (i suddenly think that if he was allowed to use ting jian it would be absolutely perfect!!! i am not 100% sure about this but if i remember reight ting jian was also the background music in ISWAK when ZS was running to look for XQ when he found out AJ was proposing marriage..i know it was raining then as well...gosh that would have been so so perfect!) the other song he wanted to use was E Zuo Ju but just like ting jian he wasn't permitted to do so...i think he wanted to use E Zuo Ju as background music for the kisses...again i think that's just genius...

How lame! I don't understand why he can't use the ISWAK music in TKA

Guest sveta21

What happened to Christine and Ah Jing? Did they end up getting married? *Waiting for eps to be subbed on d-addicts...*

Guest jiaya_nis

aww.. it would have been really better if they used some of the iswak songs.. i mean its a sequel.. they should be allowed but they weren't.. haayz.. the director is really genius.. hope the director and arjoe will collaborate again in their next drama..

Guest trinity1418

Aww...I just finished the last episode and it still hasn't quite hit me that the series is over!

I pray that Ariel and Joe will do another drama together...not a third ISWAK...but just something else so we can see them again...

at least this way...it will remind us of the good old ISWAK and TKA days....haha...but seriously they are the ultimate on screen couple....

and hopefully off screen couple as well...lol...

Hands down my favorite part of the last episode was when Joe found her and said she wasn't allowed to leave him...oh gawd...and then...

he said he was scared of living his life without her...whew...loved that scene!!!

Honestly...I was expecting the last episode to be longer for some reason...like it would have been nice to see all the other characters again...

but I'm not complaining...I loved the last part where her fantasy from Iswak did come true...it was genius...lol...hahaha...

Also LOVED the recap of kisses...man Joe sure can kiss...there can be no doubt or question about whether or not Joe is a good kisser!!!

Ariel and Joe FOREVER!!!!

Thanks to everyone who provided info and links to the series!!!!!

Guest maytan00101

GTV's broadcast of episode 20 will include the picture of the original author and accoeding to director Winnie the texts that appear on screen will also be re-arranged by GTV in such a way that it won't affect the mood of the viewers cause the placement of texts by CTV was simply distracting...so for those who want to see GTV airs episode 20 tonight starting at 9pm (taiwan time).

Guest sunshine4ever

What happened to Christine and Ah Jing? Did they end up getting married? *Waiting for eps to be subbed on d-addicts...*

Yep, they're married.

Guest lakuru

As I was thinking... the ending was like that because the manga was not finished and director winnie was restricted to alter the ending. :sweatingbullets: Though I'm not complaining about the ending I was kinda hoping to see an ending beyond the unfinished manga because its really a cliffhanger. But after seeing the finsl episode with subs the last notes before the last scene was about the story of ZS and XQ being unfinished and will just continue in our hearts! :)

Haha... in my imagination I want XQ's pregnancy to be real and the Jiang family will be happy with the news! Also XQ's eye problem will be cured and the baby doesn't inherit the disease!

:)

Damn those copyrights and contracts that restricts director winnie to do those heartwaring scenes to be more perfect! Though ISWAK and TKA are (I presume) created by same production team, they should get the permission of the composers of the song and get some kind of approval and of course money to be able to use it. Oh well, they must abide some rules on intellectual property rights. So I really salute the director for a job well done in touching us and making us part of the Jiang couple's love story! :rolleyes:

Guest bebi04

due to my addiction to they kiss again, especially the last episode, i made a softsub for it. i'm not taking any credit coz i just copied and typed the subtitles released by iswakfansubs.blogspot.com diligently (and made some changes as well), and then made the subtitle file. it's timed with the 6th feeling version of episode 20. if you want to have it, just tell me. i'm most willingly wanting to share it to everyone. :)

i'm really missing zhi shu and xiang qin now! i love joe cheng! :D

Guest bebi04

OH MY GOD! I just saw it on TV! They Kiss Again is gonna be shown here in the Philippines, soon! Now I can watch the whole series again! :D I'm so excited! I LOVE IT!

finally finished the series and it was pretty good, tho I think i'll prefer ISWAK more. And I don't really think the ending was that ambiguous, it's not like you're left wondering what happened to anybody like if Zhi Shu and Xiang Qin would end up having a baby or not. Ah Jin gets married to Christine (ugh, her and her father are both terrible actors), Yu Shu and Hao Mei get together (which I loved, they're so cute together), all of Xiang Qin's friends are happy, everything is happy. The entire series for me was showing me the 'happily ever after' part for ISWAK, and with 20 episodes how could I complain? I will really miss this series though, I loved all the character *sigh* And like everybody else I would LOVE to see Joe and Ariel do another series together, but if they don't......GET MARRIED ALREADY. I've seen a lot of kissing and I think that they were for real on the show, so passionate. And if they were fake....man Joe is such a player :ph34r:

Guest maytan00101

To all those who can view CTV...GOOD NEWS!!!

i just read from JF that starting June 1st, 2008, TKA will be aired right after fan gun ba dan chao fan!!! TKA will be taking over the current time slot of the replay of RP...TKA's 1st episode will be on June 1st, 11:30pm!!!

i guess i should try and enjoy sleeping early for the next 3 weeks cause once June starts i'll be sleeping around 1:30am!

Guest evelyn168

Anyone have the CTV version of episode 20? Without the big letters? I think Winnie PD said that he didn't like GTV's version because of the letters and hwo they showed alot of the preview.

Archived