[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest Yvonne

Wow, I have been neglecting this thread right after the finale. Sorry...I will try to update it with the Hong Kong promotion that's happening for the following three days. The following post is also posted on AF.

Live Report @ HK 06/21/08

Okie...my 2nd Joe & Ariel fanmeeting...but the very first one which I can take picture at. (Japan's one didn't allow any photos...grr!)

To say that this fanmeeting was a disappointment would be an understatement. :unsure: Sorry...but for AJers like us, I believe last year's HK fanmeeting was so so much better!

Major deciding factor: Figaro and Danson were there too.... I was actually kind of shocked when I got to the mall, seeing tons of Danson's posters and fans. I guess I was out of the loop, so I didn't realized Figaro and Danson were coming too. No offence to their fans, but it was such a bummer =( The attention was totally diverted. Danson's HK fans are amazing...VERY loud, and very supportive. :wacko:

The other factor was that this fanmeeting is mainly a poster-signing event, for only the 300 fans who got the tickets (I think it was 300, not too sure). So I could barely see Joe & Ariel...because tons of fans are in front of them, waiting for their signature. At some moments, I could see Joe...however, Ariel was majorly blocked from my view...because of her petite size. AND, not to mention those super annoying poster boards fans (Ariel's fans, sadly) were holding up! NOT COOL. I was at the back...and those stupid boards/cards were either blocking Joe, or Ariel. :noclue That was why I couldn't get a friggin decent pic of Joe & Ariel together! :crazy:

Below was the ONLY photo I could take with both of them together...can you believe it?! Pathetic on my part.

P6210046.jpg

Anyway, the reason that this was such a upsetting fanmeeting for me...because I could barely see any interaction between Joe & Ariel. Maybe I was way at the back or too many fans were blocking my view...but from the videos I took...Joe's behaviour seemed different. From all the past clips we have seen, he was always waiting for Ariel...always looking back to make sure she's following, standing protectively behind her, etc.

However, Joe seemed to be kind of distant...or maybe he was too distracted by Danson. lol, that sounds weird I know. But quite a few times, he just walked off the stage without looking behind to check on Ariel. Once, they were getting ready to sit down, and begin the signing session...he just walked off, and went straight behind the table. Leaving Ariel kind of lost at the moment, not sure what to do, because all of a sudden, she was the remaining one in front of the table. :tears: That really caught me by surprise!

Instead, Figaro took Joe's place in being the one who's taking care of Ariel today. Not too much, but enough to make me notice. Blah. Also, Ariel usually becomes very quiet when there's a big (more than 3) group promoting. You can tell in interviews like Kang Xi. So yeah, she kind of leave it up to the 3 guys to talk. She kind of stay at the back a little bit.

Some of the SWEET things that did happen were:

- Joe pulled Ariel closer to him for the group pic. :wub:

- They still whispered to each other...but not as much.

- When fans started chanting repeatedly, "Zhi Shu, do you love Xiang Qin?" Joe replied in a very loud voice (despite being so very busy signing), "Zhi Shu loves Xiang Qin!"

- Fans also chanted, "Xiang Qin, do you love Zhi Shu?" Ariel playfully answered, "I don't love him, I love you guys!" We all laughed.

One of the few videos I took...will be uploading more soon.

Here is the poster they gave out for the signing session...no other things were allowed. One of my Baidu bar friend got a ticket...she was very nice to let us take photo of it.

P6210056.jpg

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

^Joe is cold towards Ariel???

Is it because he's jealous that Figaro is so nice to Ariel? Or is it because they had a lover's quarrel??? Maybe it has to do with Skip Beat... I heard it's being postponed cause they cast the right ppl and now, there's something wrong with the script... So maybe Joe is not in it anymore while Ariel is still in it. The last article I read just mentioned Ariel taking 6 mth break from filming and that Bryan Cheung is still casted... I have no idea if that info is right cause from what PD Winnie said, it's Jerry, Ariel and Joe.

wow! that's great! they had fan meeting in HK. wish i was there.

does anybody know where i can watch eng subbed they kiss again. i'm in ep 19 and it wont play in mysoju. :( please help. thanks!

Guest xx_melody

^I checked yesterday...it works now! Overstream.net is back up apparently...but I don't know for how long, so you better go watch it now! haha

Guest missjaclyn

Anybody knows when would both Joe and Danson be coming to Malaysia?

Where would the fanmeet be? I want to be part of the activity.... :w00t:

sigh~~~~ im quite slow.... so i havent finished watchign the drama yet. im on 12th. keke

and im quite frustrated of the fact that some episode parts are like dead links already... it was just 2 months agao :(

on overstream, ep 11 chap 5 (one of the sweeeetest parts ever) is dead... HOW COULD THAT BE??? *sniff*

i cant patiently wait till FS hardsubbed a HQ one, but do i have a choice? of course not.. sooo I HAVE TO WAIT PATIENTLY :(

but yea... TKA just gets better every other episode.... as usual ISWAK with joe and ariel never fails. they are suuch a cute couple & BEST KISSERS too.. hahhaha. (mikeXrainie and joeXariel are my favourite couple kisser) LOL

Some of the SWEET things that did happen were:

- Joe pulled Ariel closer to him for the group pic. :wub:

- They still whispered to each other...but not as much.

- When fans started chanting repeatedly, "Zhi Shu, do you love Xiang Qin?" Joe replied in a very loud voice (despite being so very busy signing), "Zhi Shu loves Xiang Qin!"

- Fans also chanted, "Xiang Qin, do you love Zhi Shu?" Ariel playfully answered, "I don't love him, I love you guys!" We all laughed.

those are adorably sweeeeeet. ariel loves us more than joe.. LOL.... more like xiang qin loves us more than zhi shu...LOOOOOL

Guest joongieforeva

i just met "it started with a kiss" cast

today they had a fanmeeting at my place

joe cheng and danson appeared

it was the best fan event ever

they played lot's of games with the fans

and they have a autograph session too

i got to take picture with them, signature and hugged them too

oh gosh i'm going crazy

i will be coming back with a proper fan account and post some pictures and video here

danson tang is so damn good looking

and the lovely joe cheng is very sweet too

Guest sveta21

I know that this is late, but in what episodes are Ah Jin and Christine storyline dominant? I know that its dominant in eps 5 and 7...

Guest MANGOx3

Did Ariel get plastic surgery or anything? o__O; Iono why but to me, she doesn't look the same as she did in ISWAK 1. =X Then again, maybe it's just me...lol

Guest evelyn168

^It's because Ariel lost weight and her makeup changed. If you look at her photos from the airport or with less makeup, it's the same. For ISWAK, she gained weight to look chubby. If you watched Love Contract, you'll see that she's skinnier (more like right now)...

Guest rose_liana

Ariel gained weight for ISWAK??? wow,she's really sumthing.. i love actor/actress who'd change theirself for their role..she's just like KimSunAh..gained weight for their roles..

Guest pnai82

hi! i'm just new here in TKA thread.. i hope i can make frineds here.. :)

i'm envy my sister for watching ISWAK last last year.. i didn't joined her watching it.. but when she watch TKA i watched it with her.. and i feel sorry for myself not watching it at first.. now, i'm really into this drama.. too bad for us.. we're not updated the dvd is only up to episode 7.. it's very annoying... :( i can't find episode 10 up to the last part with eng subs.. does anyone here know where i can download? well, thanks ahead.. :)

anyways, any news about our ariel and joe?... they really look good together. how they can be real couples.. hehe! ;)

Guest mama bear

well one thing is for sure..and im going to be missing this THREAD! and especially XIANG QIN and ZHI SHU!

hoping that there would be PART 3..which is not really going to happen..! TKA!!!

Guest sveta21

Can someone help me please? I'd like to know which eps are dominant with Christine and Ah Jin. Thanks in advance :D

Guest mandapanda

omg i just finished watching episode 19 and i'm super sad right now. Its gonna be the last episode :tears: and I don't wanna watch it T____T I'm gonna miss ISWAK2 soooooooo much plus the preview is tooo sad for me making me tear up.. gosh its already the end of this series.

I'll be back to edit later

edit: wow i just finished the drama T____T I like the ending even though it leaves you hanging.. but it was still soo cute hahaha and hella funny too especially when she sat on his lap and he picking the poopoo off her shoe,

THAT WAS SOME HUGE POOP SHE STEPPED ON!! LOL

. I finished smiling like crazy after crying so much >< all the clips of the kisses<33333 it was sooo cute, there was one part where they were kissing with masks on I was like WTH when was this?? I bet it was behind the scenes or maybe I just missed it. darn it. hahaha but they're sooo hardcore though~

OMG, I'm gonna miss this drama soo much :(

Wow, I finished watching all the 20 episodes. It started with a kiss 2 was quite good actually but somehow I still think the first season was the best one (especially when ZH treat XQ really badly). The last two episodes for the second season was terribly sad (when XQ realised she got some "sickness" and left ZS). Overall, I think I am satisfied with the ending. Though there's is little chance that there will be a third season but I really feel there's still story development for the third season, hope there's one day when they decide to continue filming for a season 3.

Guest noopie

WOWW! wat abt singapore? Will joe and ariel drop here for the fanmeeting??? Wahhh Ariel is very pretty! I hope they can act together again in another drama!

It's so sad when joe latest drama's rating is nt good in tw..

haixs..anyway..wish all the best to joe and ariel! ALways Love Zhi Shu and Xiang Qing!!! Best couple ever after! Will always miss them!

Archived