[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest addictedtoyou

i just finished TKA... and it really worth my time of watching it even its 3am or 4am and then i have to wake up around 6am to go to my office.. when i heard that there will be a part 2 of ISWAK i was waiting for it to be finished and i will ask my sister to buy my a dvd.. and so i did.. and when i had it i was so excited to watch.. and it makes me giggles when im always seeing them kissing each other.. and i love when ZS stole kisses from XQ... and i cried a lot on the episode where ZS was so jealous from XQ classmate and he's ignoring XQ and then XQ finally explode and ask him "why did he marry her if he doesnt love her" and also the last ep where he was looking for XQ and he found her on his office and then tell her that he is afraid when XQ is not around him.. he doesnt show his real feelings for XQ a lot of times but you will feel that XQ is very important to him than his life... i wish i will have a bf such as ZS.... sigh......

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jollibee

i finished watching it a month or so ago but i was influencing my friends to watch it as well...

it was so funny...

my cousin and i were even saying that it should not have been named they kiss again but they kiss again and again and again and again and again....<etc...>

they were so0ooo0o0ooo sweet and funny and not boring...

although in episode 15...i think...i hated joe's hair...

my goodness whats with the chicken hair...???

and yushu...i loved the old yushu...

anyways it was good and i'm currently watching its anime version and the japanese version...

thisssssss is sooo0oooo sweet...>__________<

and also i love how joe kisses ariel...

my goodness i was always out of breath....

Guest addictedtoyou

guys you think there is a part 3?? i dont like the ending.. it seems incomplete... i wish there will be a part 3.... and i will wait for that one.... sure i'll buy again....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jihye87

I'm so glad Ariel won Best Actress ..

And Joe was so sweet going up with her ~

And I was screaming when they announced her name .. :D

Guest fmleong

Yeah!!!! Congrats to Ariel for winning the best actress award!!!! she truly deserves it!!!!! Been watching and finishing ISWAK and TKA recently... Very sweet of Joe and Ariel to be in the drama.. love them both!!! hahaa..

:P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Princess Kaoru

ohhh! A sequel.. interesting.. I can't wait to see this..

Uhmm.. this is just an innocent question...by chance, are the link to download them.. is it english sub????

Guest heated_passions

i'm interested in buying this drama. do you guys have any recommendations which one i should buy that has good quality english subtitles and the picture is not pixelated. there's so many version available on the internet and ebay that i don't know which one to get. i would love to get the original version that was released in taiwan but i don't think it has english subtitles. thanks in advance for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm interested in buying this drama. do you guys have any recommendations which one i should buy that has good quality english subtitles and the picture is not pixelated. there's so many version available on the internet and ebay that i don't know which one to get. i would love to get the original version that was released in taiwan but i don't think it has english subtitles. thanks in advance for your help.

hi everybody, anyone know where i can download it started with a kiss 1 because i don't want to start part 2, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rawr2buny

ah! yoroshiku minna-san. yay my first post !! (;

Oh yeah, ISWAK n TKA is reallyreally a greatttt drama. I'm a type of a person that is hard to really get into dramas bcause i hate TV!!

I started to know this series after i watched the anime version of ISWAK&TKA that is 'itazura na kiss' last year. And it was a WOWW when i heard that there's real-live action drama xD

I waited until the 2nd season to come out. Then i watched ISWAK&TKA for 5 days non-stop. hahah yes im crazy. And its really a well done story!!. Ariel n Joe Cheng is indeed a great actor. They are so sweet n makes my heart melt n fall for them. haha. The storyline is awesome to0!

The final epi makes me cry so hard, it was very touching to see how ZS actually loves XQ. But i'm quite dissapointed because it has an open end. hehe. Because i've watched d anime before. They are suppose to have a daughter xD and in anime ISWAK&TKA i had a veryveryveryvery super sweet ending. But well, still i love ISWAK & TKA ;) yayy!!

So everybody, dont u interested in watching the anime too? Support ISWAK!! kyaaa~

hi everybody, anyone know where i can download it started with a kiss 1 because i don't want to start part 2, thanks

um, u can go to silentregrets.com. It is really good there. They offer a great numbers of directdownloads of J/K/TW-Dramas there. Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tknoodles

awwww, i just finished watching this series this morning, and oh my god, i love it so much. I'm having a hard time leaving zs and xq. I remember watching it started with a kiss when i was in highschool. and i've waited for the sequel ever since. I'm gonna miss the characters so much. The ending was, in my opinion, very appropriate and incredibly cute. Does anyone know how old they are by the end of the series? Now, whenever i hear the it started with a kiss Ost, i feel differently towards it. It makes me soo sentimental now. i love joe and ariel! i love it started with a kiss and they kiss again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest joeycds

i luv this series soooo much... both of them r sooooo cute... i especially like it when Joe Cheng has dis cutie smile when he plays prank on Ariel , and Ariel's silliness in the drama! Fantastic!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest happiness_clover

This series was my all-time favourite drama... beautiful story, characters, OSTs, acting, everything!!!

This story feels so close to my heart, and I feel like I have spent so much time with Xiang Qin and her family and friends, as if I know them intimately. The story of Xiang qi nand Zhi Shu will stay in my heart for a long time bringing me smiles and courage!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Me too...

ISWAK 1 and 2 are something that will always be special for me... They'll always be one of my favorite series of all time... In this series, I've come to love Ariel&Joe really much... They are my favorite artist in taiwan entertainment industry...

Guest Sugarminuet

I watch the 1st and 2nd ones.I really like that drama.It really

interest me the whole time.I never get bore watching that.

I think Joe and Ariel is a cute couple. too bad in real life,they

only like each other as friends.oh well :rolleyes:

Archived