[Taiwanese Drama 2007] They Kiss Again 惡作劇之吻2

sugarplum892

Guest bonita_jia

due to my addiction to they kiss again, especially the last episode, i made a softsub for it. i'm not taking any credit coz i just copied and typed the subtitles released by iswakfansubs.blogspot.com diligently (and made some changes as well), and then made the subtitle file. it's timed with the 6th feeling version of episode 20. if you want to have it, just tell me. i'm most willingly wanting to share it to everyone. :)

i'm really missing zhi shu and xiang qin now! i love joe cheng! :D

Hi, I would really like to have a copy of the softsubs cause I want to understand the series I'm watching..english subtitles in DVD's aren't exactly good so most of the time I'm so confused..I would really appreciate it!! here's my email: bonita_jia@yahoo.com

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest angelteuk

I love this sequel! I haven't finished this yet, but im going to do it today. :)

When I've googled "Joe Cheng" --- I saw many articles saying that he's gay.. Is that true? T.T

lol i stared watching it after i gave up on it but now hahah its better after ep 3 so yah xD cant find anywhere to watch ep 15 though TT-TT

Guest YunHo_TVfXQ

ahh!! i LOVE ISWAK and TKA!!! it's sooo sweet!!~ makes me wanna hav a bf and js get married!! lol.. well, i really hope that there'll be ISWAK 3, bt i noe i wud be impossible so i'll just look forward to Love and Bread!!! the chemistry between ArJoe is really terrific!!! they're just the couple matchmade in heaven, whether on-screen an hopefully off-screen..hahaha..they lok so gud 2gether.

the few scenes dat i love:

1) ep 20, wen ZS found XQ in his offce, he pleaded her not to leave him cz he's afraid of losing her!! (aww..so sweet!!) an esp the part where her cried..i neve seen him cried in ISWAK or TKA!! i relly cried a lot during this ep, i cried even harder wen i saw XQ and him crying!! i re-watch TKA more than 5 times yet i'll still cry till my eyes get sooo swollen and my frens wud ask wat happen and so on..hahaha

2) wen they gt bak frm the office in ep20, wen YS said if we wont be taking care of u, den wat's d point of being a family (so touching~) and he said he'll help her buy stuffs if she wans to and dat he'll go wid her if she has to go out wid her frenz..( i'm still wondering if the worst case is dat she'll be compltely blind only during d nite or oso during d day?)

3) d ep, wen ZS confessed dat he's jealous of QT and dat he can only be himself wen XQ is around him..

4) to celebrate XQ bufday, ZS gave his 2nd button-ring to XQ as bufday present and wen XQ was soo touched to find out dat ZS kept the love letter, the little hse, lucky charm, etc.

5) during thir 2nd anniversary, wen thet hav the happy moment in the cartwheel while eating the cake

6) when ZS allowed XQ to practise the blood-taking process on his arm for several times till his arms hurt..so sweet!

i love all the scenes in this series.. the last ep, where they hav the collectionof kisses..it's ust soo real!! i'll miss ISWAK ansd TKA!!! thank you Winnie, the production team and ArJoe for giving me wonderful experienes, the laughing, the smiling, the crying, the heart breaking, touching moments..THANK YOU!!!

Guest jiaya_nis

can anyone upload/share a picture of the title logo of iswak and tka? just the title logo and with a kiss mark... coz i need it badly.. please??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goodnessgracious

I wonder why they change ZS's brother?

because drama has skipped few years and previous Zhu Shu could not possibly pass for a high-schooler

I just recently finished watching it and i have to say,i enjoyed ISWAK 1 more than ISWAK 2... .In ISWAK 2,in every single episode,you can see xiang qin crying and in every single episode,there's like a brand new problem. Sigh. But nevertheless, it still is nice . I really like Zhi Shu's hair in ISWAK 2 XD

I just finished watching season 2. Hmm I must admit that I wasn't very fond of the first season but I kinda liked season 2 more. I love to see how those 2 would be able to survive their married life. Though ariel crying in almost every episode kinda tired me out im still feeling giddy because of the slight love triangle, jealousy and love confessions here hahaha. . . And its a happy ending though I feel sad that Ariel has to suffer from a disease here :(

Guest mashmalos2

aww i reali like ISWAK the first one, so honestly i was skeptical at first since sequels sometimes don't measure up to the first ones. Instead i found that ISWAK2 was a bit more entertaining and less dramatic, so i still found it quite enjoyable =)

wahaha just started watching it recently and....it wasn't as funny as the first one. it was...okay...i think that foreign girl is soooo...pretty though! she looked like she was mix. i thought she was a korean girl when she appeared. i was like :huh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest maytan00101

hi everyone!!!

just want to inform you that Ariel is nominated for best actress (for TKA) in the upcoming Golden Bell Awards!!!

awards night will be on October 31st!!!

there is also an ongoing poll in yahoo on who is the best Taiwan Series Idol Queen....Ariel is also in the poll...

Archived