The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miranduh

haha i have to admit i actually shedded a few tears as i was reminded the hardships they had to go through & how loving they sound.

thanks for this truly amazing recap of Shinhwa.

although i know there are a few bands where their relation may be as strong as this, Shinhwa's relationship is one i value the most =) everything they say about each other or Shinhwa in general is so truthful and open.

I can only hope for relationships as close as that (minus the showering together part)

I just want to tell you thank you for writing this up & sharing moments with us.

we also promised each other

that with our children we will make another group entitled 'Shinhwa Junior'.

i thought this part was the cutest.

fighting~!

Guest m@m@cit@

WOW!! This storyline is amazing!!! I enjoyed every single part of it and all the quotes are so sweet. Some of them almost made me cry. I can see you put so much effort in it ^^ Thank you very much, i can sincerely say that you have made me like Shinhwa 10000000000+ times more

Usually singers will cry when they get no. 1 spot for the first time..

but in our case, we were really calm when we won..

our friends, seniors, families who watched the show asked us ‘you just got the first spot, why are you not happy?’

but at that time, we were too happy that we just stood still.. after the show ended, after we got into the car and left..

one by one, our members started to cry in the car.. we took out our cell phones and

called our trainers and teachers said ‘we finally got the first spot, thank you for your training.’

One person, 2 persons, 3 persons cried.. Hyesung, Minwoo, and I..

at the end, everyone cried together.. we cried for the difficult times that we had to go through..

^that was so sad.... i wanted to cry. i am so happy they kept going and didnt give up

Minwoo: jinnie, dongwanie, hyesungie, eric who are here, and a close friend whom we wish is here with us – our andy..

really.. I want to spend the rest of my life with you..

I love you, guys..

^ AWWWWW! I want to spend the rest of my life with Shinhwa too ^^

Andy: As the members were very busy at that time, contacting them was not easy. As time went by.. I thought.. that even without me, shinhwa with 5 people will do well.. thinking about it brought tears to my eyes.. but even while I was crying.. I didn’t dare to say a word.. I didn’t want to hurt our fans..

^ that was so sad. Poor Andy. Shinhwa wouldnt be the same without him. I loved the concert when he came back and all the members hugged him and kissed him. and when they were singing together and holding hands. That was really cute.

Junjin: Shinhwa breaking up? I think you should worry about things that really need worrying about.

The members have all promised each other to keep going until in the very distant future when we get married

and have children so you cannot possibly say the words of 'breaking up' to us. And we also promised each other

AWWW!! Shinhwa Junior!!!! AWWWW! That will be the cutest thing! I should also say that Minwoo looks adorable on that picture where he is holding that little girl ^^ and the baby in green (wishes he would hold my future babies (lol, dont let my boyfriend hear that)

Minwoo: Because we were so comfortable with each other, 2-3 of us usually took showers at a time.

Once, Andy came in while I was taking a shower and sprayed ketchup over my head as a joke.

I thought my head was bleeding and was so shocked. I almost fainted!

^ HOT!!!! i can say more but i know there are kids reading this ^^ lol

Reading this brighten up my day. Thank you so much ^^

Guest saggiorpiioxgalaxy

Ahhh Shinhwa..(happy sigh) :)

Thanks for making this. Its such a nice summary of the tears and smile along these 9 years..

Guest p00hpal

This thread is simply priceless! THANK YOU so much, KRIZA_09, for taking the time to put this together for Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo. Reading the chronicle remind me why I love Shinhwa and how proud I am to be a fan of this awesome group.

Happy 9th Anniversary to Shinhwa! Looking forward to many more years to come!

To the Chinese fan who passed away, may she rest in peace.

Guest paigehk

thanks a lot for making this thread. it's very wonderful. I like the "Untold" Legend part...so funny!! Eric and JunJin are so weird, but hilarious. I love them. I love Shinhwa

Guest 2partsvodka

woot woot!!!!!!!!

go shinhwa...

they kick any pretty boy group out there!!

i love them..=)

SHINHWA FOREVER...they are going to leave a legacy in the korean music industry

Junjin: Shinhwa breaking up? I think you should worry about things that really need worrying about.

The members have all promised each other to keep going until in the very distant future when we get married

and have children so you cannot possibly say the words of 'breaking up' to us. And we also promised each other

That's very cute. A Shinhwa Junior, lol. Time to go look for more Shinhwa songs :P

Guest ultaeja

TT_______TT Whenever I read this thread, I always seem to cry. TT_TT I dunno, but we all just love our SHINHWA oppa's so much and I'm so happy because their friendship is forever going to continue like the legend! US SHINHWA CHANJO ARE SO PROUD OF SHINHWA!

oh my. even though im supposed to be studyinngggggg. that was touching (i seriously teared readign some parts) and HILARIOUS at the same timeee.

made me laugh a lot theyre soo cutee ^^ and tight lol

the showering togetherrrrrrrr part and howwwww andy put ketchup on minwoos head and he thoguht he was bleeeding LMAOOO.

and folding ur blanket into a origami airlplane LOL i have to try that one day =P

and the bumble bee thing was the best i think. and its touching tooo coz he actauly asked what the bumble bee did to junjin lol so caringgg.

well that was a good 10 minutes spentt =) back to studyingggg

SHINHWAA <33333333333

Guest Mishxmish

so long... and so much dedication...

i mean i love shinhwa.. they will always be number one in my heart~!!!

i just hope they can get married and not turn out gay cause they are so close to each other hehehe

but i realized they make fun of hyesung a lot lol!

oh and question what show is it with Hyesung wearing that bumblebee costume?

Guest dazzlingorgeous

OMG...i love the baby pictures...their the most adorable'est babies i've ever seen...ahaha...i just wanna pinch their fat cheecks..ahaha

Guest missy_jiee

this is REALLY touching!

it's sad yet happy.

i laughed while reading it.

i slighlty cried while reading it.

they're really close. i always knew that BUT i never knew they were THAT close.

kind of envious of them because they're so close.

but the last post was hilarious. it made me laugh very hard. HAHA.

myspace it! haha.

Wow. 100 stars for this! You really expressed Shinhwa for who they really are.

Your time and effort was not wasted and you made me cry!

Well, mentally since my brother would be staring at me like a psycho.

Shinhwa Changjo Forever! :D

Guest simpli_smile

awww...shinhwa forever!!!^^

Your post is so good that I can't find any words to tell you how good it is!^^

Thanks for your time posting & sharing this with us!

xoxo

i read word by word and cried smiling whilr reading this.. becoz i really love these 6 guys alot! w/o any1 of them it wun be the same again! shinhwa san!!!!! thanks for making these few years great memories flash back in my mind at this moment... =)

Guest babybear5882

This is why I absolytely LOVE Shinhwa! :w00t: They are so amazing! I admit I cried a little when reading about how lonely they felt when doing solo projects. They've been through so much together and it's only brought them closer not only as a group, but as friends as well. This is the kind of friendship and togetherness that is very rare in music. I have no doubt that they will be together for a very long time! :D

Guest MaluQt

omg!!! u did an absolutely fantastic job on this! it showed the love, trust and friendship they hold for eachother!!! goddd i love shinhwa!!! they are kind, loving, sweet, talented and down to earth. they are the BEST!!!!

u r AWESOME for taking time out of ur busy day to do this. we really appriciate this!!! n i hope u keep adding to this thread! :)

i also hope the chinese fan will rest in peace. may the angles keep her company!

(u have a good heart to want to do this for her sake. i am sure she is happy that u did this. ^ . ^)

~Rezi

Archived