The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeunchanx

This is such a nice thread

i love shinhwa

I LOVE THEM

i heard that they broke up

and got together again

is that true????????????

SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER

**DongWan Oppa's Mine

**DO NOT TAKE HIM

lol

I LOVE YOU DONGWAN OPPA

i like you too hyesung oppa, min woo oppa, junjin oppa, andy oppa, and eric oppa!

Guest shinhwa_dbsk02

*Sob* Shinhwa's everlasting friendship really touches me. It was really warm to read all this. =) Shinhwa will last forever !! I will support them forever !! ^^

Shinhwa Fighting~~!!!

Guest honeyyeyes

thx so much for taking the time and compiling this. this is what makes shinhwa the number one legend and what will forever keep shinhwa as number one in my heart!

i'm loving how they know exactly how to help each other stay positive and show us that they share jokes and insults not only the only the mushy mushy stuff that a lot of groups show.

that was great.

it made me think about when they first debuted and stuff.

crazy to believe that nine years have already passed.

i compliment you for putting that all together cus i was looking at the quotes and they are all over the place from various shows and stuff.

good job

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

First thing is first -- you are SOO AMAZING for making this thread<3

This is why i love Shinhwa so much. I have to admit that my Shinhwa phase rubbed off a while back

But the love I have for them will always be there.

Im soo happy with their success! Reading this bring back memories and tears

since of what they had to go through and hardships<3

They managed to pull through that's why I admired them so much for it<3

I cant believe it's been so long now~

They're huge legends<3 Its sad seeing the apart

But Shinhwa will always live forever<3 :)

Guest sarang-hyesung

thank so much!

this so cheer my day up.. i love shinhwa so much..

and if they ever sepreate i would cry my eye out

when i saw junjin picture in the hospital i was literally crying..

even though it was in the past..

and when andy came back and said he leave..

i just.. it was just so sad..

i just love shinhwa and hope the best for them.. been a fan for 7 years now and still going! shinhwa HWAITING!

Guest xbabii_M

This is so touching! It's like seeing all the highlights of the past 9 years of Shinhwa in this one thread. They went through so much! Good and bad ... I guess all these memories is what keeps Shinhwa together. They will never be forgotten in the Korean Music Industry. They have achieved so much! And they last for NINE years! That's just amazing.

Shinhwa 2gether 4ever. One to the Six. Shinhwa Changjo!

Guest this luallaby

omg that was hilarious! im so proud of shinhwa for coming such a long way! I've been a fan of shinhwa ever since 2004 and I still love them!

Radio host : Who is the weirdest member in shinhwa?

Dongwan : I think Junjin and Eric do a lot of weird things.

Dongwan : They're unbelievable. When they wake up, they fold their blanket into an origami airplane..

that cracked me up!

Guest lilmagoo

thank you for making this thread....i got teary and jittery while reading it....shinhwa forever...the last post was so funny..kekeke

Guest ConKet18

i love shinhwa. I will always be their faithful fan. Their friendship and everything as "Shinhwa" has always touch me. Shinhwa are the best. Thank you for sharing.

Guest csnrain

Shinhwa was the first kpop band that I came to...love? like doesn't express it so I guess that's appropriate to a degree... and I think even now they are the only one. I like other artists too but I don't feel the same devotion, loyalty, or happiness that I feel when I see Shinhwa perform, or come out on a variety show acting like their silly selves.

Their devotion to their fans, friendship, and hard work are plain to see and I guess that's why my affection for them has lasted this long, not to mention nostalgia of what kpop used to be.

I truly hope Shinhwa never breaks up, and I don't think they will.

that was hilarious; they're such charismatic people and together they can make anyone laugh. they're so adorable and tight. and i'm always smiling when i watch them or read of them. their antics are too cute. i keep switching favourite members, but if someone were to ever leave, shinhwa would never be the same. so i'm glad they're staying together, for as long as they can (hopefully forever like they've promised keke).

Archived