The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

Guest ix3katz

wow...:)

umust've spent a lot a lot of time doing this...! thanks for all the awesome pics, and all the quotes n all

it makes me feel like im really seeing through their eyes when i was reading everything..looking at the pics

it really IS a legend/myth they can stay together for so long...! a lot of groups break up after a few years..

n on top of that..they continue to give us GOOD music!!!

im happy that their friendship grew throughout the years ...n i hope to see more of them on stage in the future ^^"~

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest msj1nstar

omgggg this is the cutest&sweetest thing i ever read. it like brought tears to my eyes. shinhwa<3

i love their friendship and everything. its beautiful to see a group with sucha wonderful bond.

wow................. it makes me so happy that this thread is up 12pages!

I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT SEE THIS SOONER T__T

it made me cry. i actually cried. and bawled.

and it made me laugh out loud too. and i made sure to listen to shinhwa songs when reading it and looking at all the pictures.

rofl. the last entries made me laugh out loud!

wonderful job

THAKN YOU FOR DOING ALL THIS !!!

Guest MiSs L.E

shinhwa... oh how i've missed you. this is beautiful. to hear their words - i love them so much. to the chinese fan, may your body and soul rest in peace. thank you for everything. Shinhwa, FIGHTING! i love you!

Guest himang34

"to me, Shinhwa is not a choice, but fate."

yup.. it is fate tt bought them together.. and it will last for eternity..

thanks so much for posting.. there is jus a mixture of feelings when i am readin it..

it is not jus a normal post..

it is a post on shinhwa.. their grp from then to now.. things tt happen to them..

readin it.. i jus come to one conlcusion..

and tt is i will never look at the digit 6 normally..

6=shinhwa=1 body.

everlasting friendship. everylastin group. everylastin orange.

lasting ever n ever and ever..

infinity.. tt is wad shinhwa represent.

Guest veggieg

Thank you Kiza 09 for taking your time to post this detail history of Shinhwa through out their 9 years together. I found myself crying yet laughing sometime while reading it. I know for sure now the reason I adore Shinhwa so much, that's because of their strong bond of friendship. I've got to discover Shinhwa 6 mos ago but my love for them keeps growing everyday which seems impossible !

I wish you all health and success, stay together and we'll stay by your side to support you all the way.

2gether 4ever

Shinhwa hwaiting !

Thanks so much for making this chronicle!!! The details and quotes are amazing!!! Tears keep coming into my eyes and yet I also find myself laughing too!!!

SHINWHA HWAITING FOREVER!!!!!!!

I heart them all :lol:

Guest cha ni

...AND THIS IS WHY I LOVE SHINHWA! I LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE WITH EACH OTHER. YOU DID A GREAT JOB OF CHRONICLING THE BEST AND WORST TIMES OF SHINHWA.

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

awww...this makes me really really like them

their bond seems so strong

junjin and eric are so weird haha

they make their blankets into airplanes?!?! thats so funny

thanks for taking the time to do this.

Guest soominie

awwww ㅠ_ㅠ

that's so cute~ <33 hehe

i'm not the biggest 신화 fan, but they went through so many things together~

keke

omg i didn't know about junjin's head injury.. o__O;

anyways, 신화 화이팅~

Guest tsweetazn

OMG.....

seriously...this article made me cry....

Shinhwa members really care a lot about each other...

they have been with each other from the start...and i wish them the best...!!

SHINHWA STAY TOGETHER FOREVER...!!!

SHINHWA FIGHTING...!!!

thank you so much for creating this article for Shinhwa oppas and their fans...=]

Guest j-star

aish!! this was too funny and sweet....man, all the fashbacks of who they were who they are now and who they'll still be....but man...

-shinhwa junior?...oh yeah...hurry up guys and make babies!!! i wanna see it happen before i die you know? >_<

-ha, i still crack up from wacthing the clip with hyesung. eric, and dongwan and hyesung gets laughed at b/c he actually undid his shirt. :D lmao i watched it so many times when i first saw it b/c it was too hilarious and still is :) as for the one next to it with eric and minwoo... ?_? i still am unsure as to wheter or not minwoo was seriously mad? but gee, i'm getting the impression that eric gets alot of them mad, esp. hyesung.

--> funny as heck when hyesung was only willing to let eric touch his pinky *cries a river* plus i remeber seeing a clip where they did some sort of performance or whatnot but hyesung seroiusly would not stand or be near eric. :( it was too sad.

-but!...hahaha oh man, the last part is gonna force me to keep coming back to this link and reread everything!!!! >_< it was just gosh darn too funny!!!!! :D and then the pic with hyesung as the bumble bee? *i seriousl can't stop crying from laughing too hard!!!*

anyhow, some really good thing did come outta this:

-learned that andy wasn't participating in album 4 :(

-junjin's best bud in shinhwa is hyesung

-they all like to pick on andy

-junjin was involved in a bad accident earlier

-dongwan is a "tough" softie, and the guys like seeing his muscles. rawr! they pulled out the claws ripping his shirt like that!

-they do cute things around each other that a girl won't ever experience.

- plus a lotta other stuff

-and.... O_O i think they might marry each other! ......YIPEE!!! x_x I swear, that's the impression i get.

**oh yeah, did shinhwa hear about what happened to the chinese fan? ah gee, it's so moving!!!! *cries a second river from overflowing feeling of devotion!!*

WAH!!!!! >_< SHINHWA!!! SARANGHAE!!!!....--speaking of korean....is chango, a fan?? O_O

Guest Mistress Dee

I couldn't stop laughing and tearing up as I read this.

I just about cried when they talked about Shinhwa Changjo.

I'LL FOLLOW YOU FOREVER SHINHWA! FIGHTING~!

Guest malavina

KRIZZA!

*Standing Ovation*

This was just awesome. The way you did this was just FANTASTIC!

For anyone you is with Shinhwa can surely appreciate this like I did but even for those who may just want to view it's the ULTIMATE TALE. Truly you've shown how true of a "LEGEND" they are. THIS was one of your BEST WORKS! :D

*bows respectfully*

P.S. still trying to get home :(

Guest JaeChunLurf

This post definately brought tears to my eyes. By the end of your post i was laughing and crying at the same time.

Shinhwa is a beautiful friendship (: Shinhwa Changjo!

Guest DorkyCeeee

That was really entertaining to read. It made me *sniff sniff* and laugh too.

Their relationship as a whole, it's just like a really big family.

Aww, I loved the ending. It's so cute, eric and Junjin are yes, their weird ones. haha.

Hyesung and Junjin's relationship is really really strong.

It's too cute the way they say they are going to stay together forever until they die and grow old together. I would LOVE to see them reach up to 1000 albums. And yeah, performing for even more than 20 years. They'd all still be hot in their 50's and 60's. hahaha.

Thanks for sharing!!

Archived