The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

Guest Periwinkle.

Aaaaaaaww I took a trip down memory lane!

Some parts you made me tear, but through most of it I laughed.

Will share this with non-Shinhwa friends and they'll finally understand you I love these guys with all my heart!

Thanks for sharing!

HAPPY 9TH Shinhwa!~

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest da_thao

i cried when i scroll downs and read their history,this kind of friendship doesn't exist so often and i am grateful that they came together,cause at the end of the day,i come home to hear them sing so i can proceed on with my life. SHINHWA FIGHTING<3

Guest tokidream

MC: Was there any instance where the group almost broke up?

Minwo: Yes…one time when we were living together, we had strict rules…couldn’t do anything without the manager’s permission….I asked Eric to go out for a drink….we were late the next morning for practice because we overslept.. when we got to the studio, the rest of the members were already on their knees for 2 hours. The manager knew that Eric and I went out and everyone was being punished. Manager got mad and told us to quit!

Minwoo: Andy started crying and got up and told the manager ‘I quit too!’…but when the manager yelled at Andy to ‘SIT DOWN’, Andy said ‘yes sir!’ and was on his knees again right away again!

Andy: When you are on your knees for 2 hours…it hurts a lot..

Minwoo: Eric and I came back to apartment to pack….I asked Eric, where/what am I going to do… Eric told me I can go with him back to US and we can do something together

Minwoo: As we were packing, we heard loud hurried foot steps…so I thought they are coming back to tell us good news that we don’t have to go

Minwoo: Hyesung came first and said, ‘you didn’t go yet?....what can we do…if there’s a chance, we’ll meet again’

Minwoo: Junjin came next and said, ‘hyung….keep in touch’

Minwoo: then another running step and this time it was Andy running up crying saying, ‘hyung, you don’t have to go’ then Junjin and Hyesung hit Andy’s head because he wasn’t suppose to say that yet…they agreed to play tricks on us..

my friend said that there's an video for this.. can anyone find it for me ? thanks

Guest gogoxkirus

wat can I say, this is amazing. I nearly cried while reading these! Thanks a lot for making this. SHINHWA CHANGJO

Guest alicee

LOL @ the last part xD Poor bumblebee hahahaha

This made me cry so much though T.T I'm so happy

for Shinhwa and their success and love<3 I feel horrible

for not being a dedicated Shinhwa fan, but I still

love them. They will always have a special

place in my heart ^^

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Guest winksassy

i love this thread!!!!

touching and at the same time funny :lol:

it sounds corny but SHINHWA WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART

Wow...these guys are so silly. That last post cracked me up so much. It's just hilarious, Ahhh~~ make me wanna love these guys even more. The first few post were really touching, make me wanna cry. Them debuting at the time of H.O.T was obviously really hard, considering how H.O.T was really popular back then. It's just good that these guys are so sucessful now.

I love the bumble bee story. >_________< hahah~~~

Thank you so much for sharing^^~

Guest miserable

aww this shows all the reasons why shinhwa is shinhwa. this is why i love them!!!

so funny, eric and junjin are hilarious and dongwans comments are just crazy. but poor wanny he kept getting teased by the other members.

Guest mzjehniffa

Shinhwa Hwaiting!

ahahha while reading all that shinhwa quotes....i was like...wow i remember actually hearing all that/ seeing all that...

can you say obsessed?

Well thanks for all the pictures~

Guest ivey79

Wow, that was amazing! you did a wonderful job compiling this. i can't even begin to imagine how long that must of taken! Thanks again for the 2 hours i spent reading and looking over this. My sister and I had a wonderfull time reminiscing and gushing over Shinhwa's wonderfull freindship. Shinhwa's ability to make us happy is incredible. Our favorite pastime is talking about Shinhwa, it never grows old! They are endlessly fascinating, endlessly enduring, and will be my endless love! happy birthday boys!

Guest predator

THIS HAS GOT TO BE MY MOST FAVORITE-EST THREAD EVER ON SOOMPI.

I love Shinhwa so much & they are the best.

That last post was awesome -- so cute. LOL.

I literally cried two times reading this.

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR POSTING THIS.

Guest xuann

Aww.. so sweet.

It brought tears to my eyes. Especially the first few parts.. The Guerilla concert, the failure of their first album, Junjin getting hurt, Andy leaving the group, the daesang.. boo. I was like a silly girl sobbing in front of my comp.

Great job in compiling all these pictures and quotes~~

Guest wakeywakey

i love shinhwa! they are truly the best group i've ever met. the bond they have with each other is just great. I'm so envious of it.

i'll always support shinhwa no matter what!! shinhwa forever!

Guest _mwish`

omg I placed Shinhwa's You're My Everything on repeat mode and it was playing alllllll these while I was reading this thread and I just kept crying T_T Shinhwa; truly the best ever group. And the group I've loved and will love forever! <33333

but its tears of joy! It was SO touching omg <333

Thank you so much for such a wonderful thread.

Shinhwa 영원히 사랑해!

Archived