The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

Guest n-jjang

awww... thank you for making this. X) i actually laughed a lot about that bumblebee.. hahahaha.. goshh.. cant believe its been years already!

AJA AJA FIGHTING!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DreamScapes

Thank you so much for sharing this!! That was so funny and entertaining!! I admit I did I tear up a couple of times...thanks a lot for making me a cry baby today...lol. I love Shinhwa so much because of their friendship. Not only are they all so talented they truly care about each other.

Guest bangoobabe

definitely the best group=DD

none of the other bands can compare to their bond!!

LOVED them since their second album and still LOVE them<333

shinhwa changjo<33333

shinhwa forever--

jinsyung<33

Guest geekinthepink

wow amazing effort! i love the compilation of quotes and the pictures ESP the funny ones!! JUNJINNIE AND ERIC ARE SO CUTE scolding and talking to bumblebees. hahahahha. shinhwa lovee <33

Guest juliassxo

This whole thing was so touching.

they're really thankful for having one another and they're very lucky to have such a close and unique bond =)

<3 them!

Guest ultaeja

Whenever I read this, I still cry!!! I really really love this thread/topic. Because they will always be together forever no matter what!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zung21

Thank you for such a wonderful post . Everytimes reading it again, I find strength

Thank you

Guest MinJi13

haha, wat a coincidence.. wen i started reading this, the song 'Once in a Lifetime' came on!

This was a beautiful dedication.. Shinhwa are proof that destiny and fate exist, and that friendships do last..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Guest lunalie

awesome topic <3 i supersupersuper adore shinhwa for their awesome bond. it puts them on another level of pop groups ^_^ and it makes me wish that all other groups can experience that kind of friendship. oh my baby dongbang T_T

Guest luckykat

awww this is sooo sweet and funny at times and i also got teary at parts. that's why im a shinhwa fan. SHINHWA FOREVER!!!

may the chinese shinhwa fan rest in peace

awww that´s so heartbreaking and funny! i love this thread, the last post was so funny. I´m a fan of this thread hehe... even though i´m not much of a shinwa fan (don´t like their music too much), i´m a fan of their weird pesonalities now :)

Guest YEHJIN.

WOW O.O now i really DO hope that they release their 100th album together! hahah BIG props to them for staying there for so so long -- im sure shinhwa will continue to be as long as their fans believe in them (:

oh my gosh. shinhwa is just amazing. reading just just makes you love them more and more. it's like the fondness that i have for them grows within my heart. even if my fangirlness for them isn't at its max, i know i still love them. they are like the best thing i've ever witness. they've set a standard for everyone in many categories. and as long as they continue im sure they'll still retain the amount of fans they've had for many years.

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Guest msmilkt

this is the best thread in soompi ..

all i have to say is ..

thank you for posting this ..

Guest XJShinoda

THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!

*sob sob*

It's so touching~~~

Thank you for posting it.

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!

Guest gottalovegirl

Dongwan : They sing about Bap (rice) in vietnamese..

Eric : No, Jin is the really weird one. How can a person do that to a doll that doesn't even speak..

A bumblebee doll.. It was about 3-4 in the morning, and he was beating up that bumblebee doll in the night..

if i didn't stop him, he would have kept beating it up all night.

JunJin : Eric is the even weirder one. When i was beating up the bumblebee,

he came up beside me and scolded the bumblebee, asking what it did that was so wrong.. (laughs)

Eric : But the bumblebee must have done something wrong in order to get hit, right?

JunJin : Of course!!!!

i'm viet and i think the said the world rong...bap is corn...not rice...rice is gao...or com....

wow...i didn't know shinhwa went through so much hardship...until i finished readig this thread...

i hope my friend ship with my friends is going to be like thiers too...plus some xception of course^^

Guest Yola

i'm viet and i think the said the world rong...bap is corn...not rice...rice is gao...or com....

wow...i didn't know shinhwa went through so much hardship...until i finished readig this thread...

i hope my friend ship with my friends is going to be like thiers too...plus some xception of course^^

I think bap is rice in Korean?

Archived