The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest r0mantisteg0ist

that was just amazing. i was laughing and my eyes were brimming with tears.

shinhwa yongwonhi <3

reminds me yet again why i love these guys so much.

thanks ^____^

Guest moonypiglet

what can i say?

touching T__T

woaaaaaaaa i just love them soo much

go SHINHWA !!!

you always have my support :D

Guest 2buckytosmoke

Oh my god. Reading this brings tears to my eye. It didn't come out cause i stopped it but IT WAS very wet and blury for me to read at some point. thank you so much for posting this. Reading this makes love shinhwa even more as a group and them as a person. Thier friendship is so strong and cannot be compared to any other. I shall save this on my signature and Let this me something for all REAL shinhwa fans to remember for life. Nine years has gone by. I have been a fan for almost 2 years and I am glad and proud to be a shinhwa fan. Without them I would never like korean music. When my cousin showed me shinhwa I was not going to give them a chance and glad I did because now I am inspired by them and their hardwork and shall always support them for eternity and their music will live on forever and ever. Now 7 is not my favourite number no more ITS OFFICIALLY 6 and 2nd favourite is 7. 6 for the 6 members and 7 for shinhwa. I will now appreciate the colour orange more. Also buy more shinhwa stuff! hopefully attend one of their concert one day. No other new korean boy band can come and take their throne because its permanet and as a real fan I AM HERE to stay! Thanks for the post kriza I will come back and read this once in awhile to laugh and be touched by what you posted. when ten year hit looking forward for another one of these things good to read! and a time killerr. Its all worth it if its about shinhwa haha BYE NOW my post takes up to much space and From now on all my fics has to either have shinhwa or someone in shinhwa to be in my stories so far every1 in shinhwas are in all of my fics.

THANKS AGAIN

BYE FUREAL NOW =)

1-Gq-bucky

lol the first post made cry and the last one made me cry even harder,

because i couldn't stop laughing xD

I want to hug you for your hard work in making such a superb and emotional chronicle x)

thanks a lot!! ~~

Guest biteme_lestat

Dongwan: to me, Shinhwa is not a choice, but fate.

There are so many other lines that I wanna quote but I'd just fill up the whole page if I did that. Thank you so much for posting this fitting and beautiful tribute to the amazing and legendary group that is Shinhwa. Who would've thought that just reading a group's history will make me feel such a swirl of emotions inside...I laughed, cried; felt proud, nostalgic, amazed. Words are not enough to describe my appreciation and admiration for this group. Maybe there are other groups with better dancing and singing skills, or better songs, or better videos. But I don't think any other group share a bond that is as tight and as lasting as Shinhwa. They truely are an inspiration, not just for their fellow artists, but for normal people as well.

Just a funny observation, some of the stuff they stay and do with each other just sound so gay :P:sweatingbullets: but becuase they are Shinhwa, and you know just how deep their friendship is, you'd understand where those comments are really coming from :D

May the magic of music and friendship that Shinhwa delivers last for an eternity :D

Thank you once again for posting this :D

Guest ic3ic3b4by

WOWW I spent seriously like three hours reading EVERY single word. It made me cry a little because they`re so special. Like I only wish TVXQ would turn out to be half the group Shinhwa is. Shinhwa is the dream of so many people. And how many groups in the world last 9 frekkin years? Not a lot. I love Shinhwa and I`ve always did. They have never been my first but they are so great. They really are. I hope Shinhwa will last until the 100th album and always be the way they are. SHINHWA AJA AJA FIGHTING! <333

Guest *redballoons

That was amazing!

It showed all sides of ShinHwa, it showed their love for each other, us the fans, and music.

I've only been into ShinHwa for a month-ish, but this really touched me, and I feel like I really know them.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

I cried a lot, especially when you mentioned Andy's not being in ShinHwa [he's my favourite] and when JunJin was hurt.

I seriously hate seeing any of my favourite gasoos in a hospital bed, real or fake. It's just a thing I can't handle.

Thank you SO MUCH for creating this, and spreading the ShinHwa love.

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

HAPPY NINTH!

ORANGE LOVE FOREVER AND EVER <3

Guest farmerdork

i love this thread.it must have took a really long time to do it. the reason i love shinhwa so much is that they are so close. they are such kids at hard. Shinhwa Changjo!

Archived