The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

i read all that and looked at the wonderful pictures. =)

i cried a lot while reading it. Shinhwa will forever live on as legends. <3

never will be forgotten.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss':bella

I completely fell in love with this thread!

I cried so much while reading this. Thank you so much KRIZA for creating this wonderful and truly amazing thread.

This dedication to SHINHWA and to SHINHWA CHANGJO just blew me away.

You and a lot of other people worked hard to create this.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

SHINHWA AND SHINHWA CHANGJO I LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deeply truly TOUcHin!!!!!! :tears:

ShinHwa is more than a music group.... ShinHwa is a family, a legend!:wub::wub:

ShinHwa forever , ShinHwa fighting !!!!!!!

----

mm i am curious..what happened to junjin at that time that he was in a very critical situation?????????? :tears::tears::tears:

Guest _ijusswannabeme_

OMG.

This is

so touching.

I got like

goosebumps.

^^

So jelous of

their friendship.

Together to

the end~.

Guest ultaeja

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!! TT_______TT!!! I'm so touched. Happy 9th year to SHINHWA! :D Their friendship is so strong, and us, SHINHWA CHANJO's are going love them forever and ever and ever!!!!! SHINHWA, I LOVE YOU!

thanks for these.

they`re really special + cute.

i watched the guerilla concert before

and i remember crying my eyes out because

i was so touched + it was so sad.

but i went back and watched it again

and i think i cried even harder.

haha

i love shinhwa =]

they`re my favorite of all time.

Guest kriza_09

awww.. thank you for your thank you comments.. lol.. i didn't expect this project would get such good responses.. and i almost gave up!!! i just had my last midterm before spring break on friday.. i didn't sleep the night before studying for the exam.. so i was so tired and sleepy that day.. and i had to leave out of town at 4AM early in the morning on saturday.. i just finished it like a few minutes before i left.. that's why you don't get to see a lot of pics at the end.. lol.. so from 12PM until 4AM, that was 16 long hours sitting in front of my laptop without lunch and dinner, and after not sleeping the day before.. lol.. i thought i would never make it.. i almost gave up.. but that chinese fan who passed away made me want to finish this as we're celebrating shinhwa 9th anniversary.. at least for her.. as a dedication to her.. so she can rest in peace..

but i really want to thank you for all your comments.. those who will bookmark this page.. those who said how it made you cry and laugh.. i was worried that quotes alone aren't able to deliver the emotions.. and how it reminded you of the main reason why we love shinhwa.. after reading those, i'm so glad i chose finish this.. ^^

------

Wow, that was one long a$$ post. Get a life.

don't worry, i have a life.. a hell of a busy life, as a matter of fact.. but if you had read through the whole post before commenting, you would have understood why some people are willing to take some time out of their busy lives to share something so precious which we don't often find in our lives - pure unselfish love. btw, i just read the topic 'are you insecure?' that you made.. and i found some of your posts like:

I'm not going to go look up members and their specific posts. People here post often (and most of it is unintersting mini cooper) so it's not worth my time digging though all of that for you. You ain't special, lady.

I didn't attack anyone in particular when I started this thread so I'm not getting into anyone's business. Stop getting so defensive.

it made me think that this is the right place for you.. this is exactly what my project is for.. and if only you would give a chance to read through the whole post..

i'm not doing this because i love how they look or how funny they are, or how great singers/actors they are.. if those are the only things they had, i would have slept rather than do this.. but i did this because these guys love and take care of each other so much even though they're not related by blood.. and i think that is something we should learn from them.. ^^

awww.. thank you for your thank you comments.. lol.. i didn't expect this project would get such good responses.. and i almost gave up!!! i just had my last midterm before spring break on friday.. i didn't sleep the night before studying for the exam.. so i was so tired and sleepy that day.. and i had to leave out of town at 4AM early in the morning on saturday.. i just finished it like a few minutes before i left.. that's why you don't get to see a lot of pics at the end.. lol.. so from 12PM until 4AM, that was 16 long hours sitting in front of my laptop without lunch and dinner, and after not sleeping the day before.. lol.. i thought i would never make it.. i almost gave up.. but that chinese fan who passed away made me want to finish this as we're celebrating shinhwa 9th anniversary.. at least for her.. as a dedication to her.. so she can rest in peace..

but i really want to thank you for all your comments.. those who will bookmark this page.. those who said how it made you cry and laugh.. i was worried that quotes alone aren't able to deliver the emotions.. and how it reminded you of the main reason why we love shinhwa.. after reading those, i'm so glad i chose finish this.. ^^

------

don't worry, i have a life.. a hell of a busy life, as a matter of fact.. but if you had read through the whole post before commenting, you would have understood why some people are willing to take some time out of their busy lives to share something so precious which we don't often find in our lives - pure unselfish love. btw, i just read the topic 'are you insecure?' that you made.. and i found some of your posts like:

it made me think that this is the right place for you.. this is exactly what my project is for.. and if only you would give a chance to read through the whole post..

i'm not doing this because i love how they look or how funny they are, or how great singers/actors they are.. if those are the only things they had, i would have slept rather than do this.. but i did this because these guys love and take care of each other so much even though they're not related by blood.. and i think that is something we should learn from them.. ^^

wow...who would say something like that?

for one, i`m so glad you made this.

haha it made me appreciate shinhwa all over again.

(as corny as that sounds, lol)

they really are my favorite band of all time

and they`re pretty nice too.

hehe(i got to meet them :blush: )

i think they need tons of more fans like you.

people who appreciate them as people and as a group.

fans are one of the biggest parts of these careers.

if we didn`t like their music, then they wouldn`t have what they have today.

don`t let people like navi or w.e. bring you down.

i think this is great. and i appreciate you taking time

out of your busy schedule to make this.

like i said, haha it made me go back and love shinhwa all over again

because they went through so much and their group is so real.

=]

Guest katherine*

lol, i love shinhwa.

i love how goofy they are & how goodlooking they are..

ahh! haha, thanks for the laughs.

Thank you for posting this! I've lost touch with the K-pop world and Shinhwa since this school year has started and as h/w piles up over my head. Reading this really makes me remember the great joy I was acquainted with while watching Shinhwa's video. How they made a fool out of each other and how their brotherly affection shows. I miss seeing them together dearly. I hope they will forever remain the 6 brotherly goofballs!

Guest babyy luckii

i LOVEEE SHINHWAAAA<3333 they were the first band that got me addicated to kpop =) i love them and im glad they are still together! SHINHWACHANGJOOO!

AW... tat's so touching.. :tears: they hv such a strong friendship...

I LOV SHINHWA!!!! SHINHWA FOREVER.. wish.. they will be able to break the history of boyband.... never ending group..

oh ya.. may i know wat happen to junjin during his near death incident?i mean how did it happen??

that part was touching....i was near tears...

Guest Mo0nfairy

I had a great time reading all that and looking at all the pictures. Thanks for posting up something so creative and touching.

Guest lccyn

YES!!! Spread the Shinhwa love around!

I love them to bits! They are a legend!!!!! =)

and forever will be! <333333333333

by just looking at the pictures, you'll see how strong their bond is...

how they went through thick and thin together!...

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Archived