The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cHenz--

OMG.. thank you so much for compiling all of those pictures/quotes!

I was crying when I read about Guerilla's concert.. It really shows the bond between them.

Shinhwa forever!!! ^^

I think I'm going to cry, reading all of these quotes that was said by the members, brings back so many memories, I think I went through my touchest time as a teenager with these guys. I don't know how I would even forget them beucase they help me go through hard times with them just being themselves. Shinhwa Changjo forever, and ever

I would like to thank you kriza_09 for putting this thread together for us. I don't know about the others that read this, but reading the your posts brought tears me to tears. I don't remember how many time I would watch a them in programs, awards shows, and so on. And everything I would be brought to tears because of them. Thank you so much for this thread, and helping us remember why we are all so much in love with Shinhwa.

Guest baby--s

Reading this, it seriously made me laugh and tear up.

the story of how they got to where they are now is really touching and the funny moments are so cute lol It really made me smile of the bottom of my heart <3

Gosh, these are some of the reasons why i love Shinhwa <3 Even though, there are new groups now which i love...Shinhwa would always be number 1 in my heart ^^

SHINHWA FOREVER!! <3

Guest me094

Wow... u just posted this today and there's aleady 8 pages... Thank you for doing this ... i love everything... Shinhwa Forever!!!

Guest boaks

HEHEHE!! I LOVE ANDY!!! He's such a LOVEABLE DORK!!! ^^

Gosh!! I'm totally a fan for reading this!!!

Some parts made me cry but if it's crying for SHINHWA!!

I'd cry forever because I'll LOVE THEM FOREVER!!! ^^

SHINHWA FOREVER!!!! ^^

Guest lilfairytwinkz4

I love this post! :) it gave me such a warm feeling and some of the quotes were super funny.

but I was also wondering which vid this gif came from?

dori63nvokqf8.gif

*sniff sniff* i truly wish shinhwa the best in the coming years and may god bless them always for bringing so much joy in peoples lives....sa rang hae!

Guest elmmmo_

thankyouuuuu for making this thread!! 9 years and still going .. <3

hehe for once, I feel like a good Shinhwa fan~ I actually remember most of these moments :D

I love this post! :) it gave me such a warm feeling and some of the quotes were super funny.

but I was also wondering which vid this gif came from?

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8907/dori63nvokqf8.gif

That, I believe, is from Shoot Dori~ I don't remember which episode though.. :P

Guest coffeee

aww that's so sweet! they're so funny and weird at the same time lol

"Dongwan : They sing about Bap (rice) in vietnamese.." hahah.. dorks

thank you kriza for your hard work and effort in putting these quotes and pictures together^^ I greatly appreciated it=) It's so wonderfult to get to read these quotes from SHINHWA. They are truly a legend. I don't think there will be any groups that will maintain such a rare bond like SHINHWA. This really touched my heart and made me smile like a dork. I envy their strong bond. When reading this, even for nonfans, I believe it touched the hearts of many making them realize that SHINHWA's love for one another and their fans are for real. I'm also bookmarking this. HAPPY 9th ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA=)

Guest xlilvietgrl

That was soo worth reading...It made me tear up at parts...and it was funny at the end. :-D

Happy 9th Anniversary SHINWA!!!

Guest Aphrodite

^ WTF? YOU get a life and not post such an ignorant comment. The thread is about the chronicle of Shinhwa - you know the definition of Chronicle don't you?

Shinhwa is THE LEGEND. When those six men are together, there's nothing more sexier and more beautiful. Shinhwa is the prime example for other groups. I love how they're so funny together. They look so sophiscated all together, and having the time of their lives. These men belong together! <333 9 years and + Forever!

Guest lieulylom

happi 9 yr anniversary shinhwa!! wow they made it dis far!! i cant wait to get their 9th album .. and thanks for psoting1 it was verii long!!

Archived