The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

Guest heartdrops

Aawww this is indeed really sweet. It brings back all those memories.. even though I wasn't there to endorse those wonderful memories.

Thanks for doing this!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mskama

awww the last one was sooo cute. hyesungie. kek. This made me tear up. They've been through so much together.. They're the greatest. Seriously. I love how they are so playful^^;;.. Shinhwa Changjo!! Happy 9th!

Dongwan's diary: Good points about being a Singer

-You can give your own cd as a present.

Eric: Eric only loves Hyesung when Hyesung doesn’t like Eric..

LOOL.

omg thanks sooo much for doing this. SHINHWA is truly incredible ur making me cry *sniffle* i will stay with shinhwa 4ever and see them have their children (shinhwa junior) but to me the original shinhwa is always forever the best and the only one i will put in my heart as #1 ! ! im getting all teary i cried i laughed i smiled while reading this. this thread is truly a great one. thanks for ur effort in making this!

Guest ricsam

Woaaah you make me cry :tears: .. I did not know about all the hard time they went through ..they are really the legend..

their friendship is incredible.. love them all..

thanks a lot for you hard work .. I can not imagin how hard they work to make their name so popular..

really they deserve all the awards they got ..

shinhwa fighting and happy 9th universal.. :rolleyes:

Guest ..kaleena..

omg, thank you so much for making my day!! it was really touching and reminded us all of how close shinhwa's bond is! absolutely amazing! i'm speechless.. they've been through so much.. all the ups and downs! i'm so proud of them!! thank you once again! they seriously have made a huge impact on my life!

SHINHWA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!

Guest EMPIRE

Minwoo: Because we were so comfortable with each other, 2-3 of us usually took showers at a time.

Once, Andy came in while I was taking a shower and sprayed ketchup over my head as a joke.

I thought my head was bleeding and was so shocked. I almost fainted!

WOAH.HOHOHOHOhoho ... :sweatingbullets:

lol i read everythingg ..i never do this ^^;;

wow you're really awesome for doing this ..i heart shinhwa ..they have the best personalities eveRRR

Guest yongieee

omg

you mustve worked sooo freakin hard to make this thread :)

i cant believe i read that all!

i gotta say, after reading this, my obsession for shinhwa is slowly coming back :) i miss them <333

lol i laughed so hard when i read that andy did the ketchup joke on minwoo when he was showering

Guest babyprada

Shinhwa forever! All the memories from their first year until present, thanks for posting and sharing all the happy moments with us again! I'll always support Shinhwa until the very end... Shinhwa fighting!!

Guest heavenlydreamy

SHINWA WAS THE BEST...

AND FOREVER BE THE BEST...

AND THEY WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE THING THAT IS SPECIAL...

READING THIS MAKE ME SAD AND CRY..

THEY REALLY TOUCH ME...

THEY ARE THE ONE THING I WILL NEVER FORGET..

WHEN I THINK SHINWA I THINK THAT LIFE WILL ALWAYS BE EVERLASTING.....

SHINWA I LOVE YOU GUYS....FIGHTING!!!!!!!

Guest chae nee sah

everytime my friends or my sister or anybody ask me why I love Shinhwa so much, I can't really explain the exact reason because it is something so deep, but now,I think I've found the solution...if anytime,people ask me that question again,I will just ask them to read all through this thread because these are all the reasons why I love them so much!!!!~

even though I also started to like other group,but still SHINHWA will be the no.1 in my heart..

evn if i'm listening to DBSK's songs,or SUJU,or even Big Bang,I will always thinking of Shinhwa...they have made the best out of the best!!!!!!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!!~

Guest Jaded Heart

Thanks for the pictures and quotes.

Shinhwa is the reason I got into K-pop. Got to love these guys and their uniqueness. THe relationship that they have with each other is irreplaceable!!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!

this was so cute, touching, and hilarious <333

i cried :tears: i laughed :lol: and i swooned :sweatingbullets: LOL.

the last post was the the funniest one, lol! singing about rice in viet, and the bumblebee part HAHA.

SHINHWA HWAiTiNG!

Guest robotic

shinhwa will always be #1 in my heart..

they've accomplished so much together and have lived through so many hard times

they have the strongest bonds of friendship and brotherly love...

which makes me so proud that they're in their 9 year already

happy 9th anniversary shinhwa~

you guys have duly deserved all the support and love

will always continue to support shinhwa into the future and beyond s2

Guest le_lisa

ahh this is really goood ! thank you so much for putting this together ! it's so touching. i love them guys <3 SSHINHHWAA FOREVERR :)

Guest moogadang

wow thanks for posting this up, so dedicated.

I never knew junjin was injured before.

eric is weird. o_o

sending alien messages..-.-

they look like kids strangling each other lol

Archived