The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

Guest itrayya

^^ me too. i didnt know junjin was injured before too.

i LOVE the avatar when hyesung showed his chest and eric they didnt!!!

that was so freaken funny!!!!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE shinhwa. i think that they are destined to be together.

they are literally brohters now and forever.

they are really the Legend.

what a perfect name for a perfect group.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this!!!!

i really appreciate all your hard work!!!

GO SHINHWA!!!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

OMGOSH... this thread and all the quotes from shinhwa brought back all the love of shinhwa i had within me.. it makes me smile in my heart to know how much they care for eachother and how they will always be there for one an other

i love shinhwa.. i can say that truly and without a doubt :):wub:

shinhwa has a permanent spot in my heart.. i will always love and support you guys

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!

omg this thread is sooo awesome!! reading it just brings all these things that I love about Shinhwa into mind ^_^ Wahh and that last post was funny! heheh they're such dorks! I love their friendship and their dedication...soo heartwarming!

Guest babycurious

OMG, they're so sweet...

the way that they treating each other made me feel so lonely.... :(

happy anniversary!!!

Wow thank you for all the effort you put into this

Defenitely worht the read :D

Made me love them more.

The legend lives on forever.

Shinhwa FIGHITNG!!!

And for the Chinese fan that just passed away may she Rest In Peace and may her support live on

Guest vietgirl604

Simply amazing. I love their friendship and ..I just love everything they said! This is the greatest thread about them, ever! Besides teh WE LOVES SHINHWA thread, of course. But wow. You're amazing, Shinhwa's amazing, Shinhwa Changjo is amazing. I'm speechless so I'll just shut up. But eveyone knows how this thread makes me, us, and everyone feel.

SHINHWA<3

Guest stephhh.

shinhwaaa ! <3 first boyband that i fell in love with ~ hope they stay together forever ! awww they're so cute and funnny ! thanks lots for sharing this ! ^^;

Guest crystallizedtear

I've heard of Shinhwa sooo much, but still I don't know them much...

reading through this thing (not the whole thing...but parts of it)...I felt so...touched by their friendship...and how they grew up and stuff...so many struggles, obstacles, years...wow. O_O thanks for compiling this~

Guest c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e.

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE SHINHWA. Everything's so touching, how they support and rely on each other; they truly care for each other. Danggg, I love them all so much. They've been through so much to get to where they are now which makes me really really proud of them. Every since that fateful day where I read my first shinhwa fanfic. LOL. They were my first korean boy obessions. <3

GOAL: Go to Korea for a Shinhwa concert. *

this article is soo touching. I cried reading about the times during JunJin's injury.. *sigh* I'm so happy he is healthy! I'm happy they're all healthy!!!

The last part is the best! hehe I love RicJin! hahaha.. so cute!

Shinhwa fighting!! Forever!!!

Guest alicimoo

Reading this made me both laugh and cry.

They've gone through so much and I'm so glad that they've gained so much popularity!

It's amazing how close they are. They're like family.

A lot of things cracked me up such as:

Andy: I know a lot about minwoo hyung.. minwoo hyung has a mole on his butt..^^

And Hyesung's description on giving birth to Jinnie. LOL.

Shinhwa Hwaiting Forever!!! <3

Guest xkiseki

hahahaha. this was great. i've loved shinhwa for a long time and i never fully understood the reason behind andy's disappearance during their 4th album but its sweet how close they are and how much they wanted him back.

tha bumble bee post was hilarious

Guest JungYunho<3

Aw!! I was really touched!! Shinhwa will be forever! They are definately the legend!! ^^ Thanks for sharing!!! And for the Chinese fan that passed.... RIP!!

Guest Dah_jOkA

Eric: I was so thankful that my members came to the premiere to support me. Really, there is no one that can compare to my members.

We really don’t compliment each other, but after the VIP premiere, amazingly all members sent me the same text message saying,

‘F***, buy drinks!' and I knew that in that statement they were proud of me.

HAHAHHHA!! ahh man this brought back memories, i miss the old days =[ shinhwa is tha ish!

SHINHWA FOREVER!

Guest theLEGEND

Thank you so much Kriza :)

You must have spent so much times doing this but it was worth it, wasn't it?

It's amazing how close they are. They're like family (even closer than normal family) :P

They had been through ups and downs to get where they are now. That's just simply AMAZING!

The trust, support and care for each other is beyond words. I love them to death!

OMG! The mole in the butt and bumble bee doll cracked me up so bad~ LOL! :P

SHINHWA JJANG~!! <3

Guest Rowane

really really thank you for put this on and do everything...it really help us fans who just became their know much better about Shinhwa...and i think i really made the right choice for loving them...i love every quote that they spoke...so touching and funny...thank you and thanks Shinhwa

Guest Jenii.E

i was reading this last night...until i got kicked off -_-

but i cried wen reading their past, its so touching

and to know they went tso much yet ther stayed so strong

and fought through everything together....together is used alot within shinhwa ^_^

i bet their siblings/parents dnt eve know their brother/son as well as each members of shinhwa no each other~

haha

SHINHWA HWAITING!!!!!! >=]

Guest june_showers

i'm not a huuggee fan of theirs, but i do like their songs..however, you did a great job in summarizing/collecting all those sweet moments of their nine years together..i learned a lot from those posts, and my respect for them has just increased to the max!!! thank you veryyy much for all the hard work in putting together the post, and wish them the best in the future!!

Guest nalya

Thank you for making this post!!!! It must take you a lot of hard works and efforts

plus your love for Shinhwa

I love every single word and pix that you use for this

Shinhwa is awesome!!!!!!♥♥

I just woke up and came right on soompi,

clicked on this thread first and start reading

I cried so much >< ...how embarrassing~ lol

I cried then LOL and giggled~~~

I even smiled without me knowing that i was smiling ><

What happened to Jujin in 2002 that caused his head to bleed so much?

and why did Shinhwa leave SM?

it sucks that Im not a Shinhwa fan long enough to know everything about them like you do, but with this post you spread the Shinhwa love to all of us :lol:

if i was going to quote all my fav parts, I would have quoted everything you post lols

Thank you once again,

the 'Untold Legend' was so cute, they are so funny and comfortable around each other

Best wished to Shinhwa

I hope I will be able to seen them once one day

Archived