[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

haha, i know i said that i don't care anymore somewhere in this thread but actually, i'm still part of the ICHI CLUB! lol, XD so me too!!

lol.

i have mixed feelings towards both of them. and my preference shifts fr daiya to ichi then back to daiya (there's a part where ichi's really mean, imo)... now back to ichi again. ahhh.. i'm such a fickle minded person. :lol::P

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Izam.

I'm starting to get really annoyed with this manga. :rolleyes:

I read volume 15 yesterday and....I was more annoyed than EVER. <_<

I'm buying 16 soon :wacko:

Guest crazyMuka

Yup, this is one hella annoying manga, the main girl just can't make up her mind between two guys >___<; the whole manga could have ended ages ago, but the mangaka just has to add more and more stupid drama in>:(...

^ well... stories need climaxes and twisting plots for them to be interesting.

and trust me, when u encounter such situation in real life... it's gonna give u more headaches and will be more draggy than the manga. u call that stupid... wait till u experience it and see who is the dummy then. :lol:

no offence intended.

Guest Izam.

^ well... stories need climaxes and twisting plots for them to be interesting.

and trust me, when u encounter such situation in real life... it's gonna give u more headaches and will be more draggy than the manga. u call that stupid... wait till u experience it and see who is the dummy then. :lol:

no offence intended.

That is true. But this manga is a little TOO slow paced. -_-

Guest chibilite

I was rooting for ichi until his ex came back. I can't believe he chose to start over with her. Since fuuchan met ichi first, I thought they should b together (really think it's all about the first meeting and the one that is introduced first should be the one the main character should choose) Unfortunately, Ichi annoyed me to the point that I think he deserved to be lonely till the end. He caused poor fuuchan to cried so much for him

I was rooting for ichi until his ex came back. I can't believe he chose to start over with her. Since fuuchan met ichi first, I thought they should b together (really think it's all about the first meeting and the one that is introduced first should be the one the main character should choose) Unfortunately, Ichi annoyed me to the point that I think he deserved to be lonely till the end. He caused poor fuuchan to cried so much for him

Guest thaigerl

I love this manga. I think I've been reading this for 4 years now but I hate how it's dragging so much. Fuuko is being ping-ponged back and forth between Ichi and Daiya.

I don't understand, she liked Daiya a lot at first but for some reason she's totally obsessed with Ichi after all that drama. Now that Daiya likes her like she wanted him to in the beginning, she finds it hard to. Ack, I really want those two to work out. Ichi's mean for playing so many mind-games with her. But I get the feeling that if Fuuko chooses Daiya, he'll do his best to make her really happy but for some reason I think Fuuko will just choose him out of convenience to forget Ichi not because she likes him again. That's just what I'm getting at from the very recent chapter released.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gatobus

I love this manga. I think I've been reading this for 4 years now but I hate how it's dragging so much. Fuuko is being ping-ponged back and forth between Ichi and Daiya.

I don't understand, she liked Daiya a lot at first but for some reason she's totally obsessed with Ichi after all that drama. Now that Daiya likes her like she wanted him to in the beginning, she finds it hard to. Ack, I really want those two to work out. Ichi's mean for playing so many mind-games with her. But I get the feeling that if Fuuko chooses Daiya, he'll do his best to make her really happy but for some reason I think Fuuko will just choose him out of convenience to forget Ichi not because she likes him again. That's just what I'm getting at from the very recent chapter released.

I hate this triangle love, she's in love with one and when she's with him she starts to think on the other. Please I want a good ending not a ping-pong love. <_<

Guest precious4e

Yea this manga is getting draggy and I wanna punch Ichi but its still good

It's also really heartbreaking and it made me wanna cry at times..... i just hope that the story ends soon because it'll be aggrivating if there is anymore switching back and forth between guys!!

Guest solitude

Yeah it's getting draggy..but I like Vol 16 a lot!! Coz fuuko really shows that she likes Daiya..and I definitely hope she'll end up with Daiya~~

Guest Gatobus

Yeah it's getting draggy..but I like Vol 16 a lot!! Coz fuuko really shows that she likes Daiya..and I definitely hope she'll end up with Daiya~~

I hope the same.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tifachan

^Yes, stupid girl can't make up her mind when she's already lucky enough to hab two bishounens liking her... >< Lolsz.

I <3 Daiya. xD He's my kind of guy. :P

hi! I have up to vol 14 and have seen the latest raws. Am not happy the way things are turning out and I agree with everybody's comments on this ping-ping love.

Whilst I know that if it happens in real life, one can be in a real dilemma that one vacillates but it's really a bit draggy and irritating at times. It would be a pity to stop buying since I bought 14 vols already.... hopefully there's some proper development soon

Guest tifachan

hi! I have up to vol 14 and have seen the latest raws. Am not happy the way things are turning out and I agree with everybody's comments on this ping-ping love.

Whilst I know that if it happens in real life, one can be in a real dilemma that one vacillates but it's really a bit draggy and irritating at times. It would be a pity to stop buying since I bought 14 vols already.... hopefully there's some proper development soon

Lolsz. We hope so.

Guest A Y U M I

i read up to 14 or 15 (I don't remember since its been a awhile >__<)

I really got hooked in this manga but as the story goes one, It starts to drag so I stopped reading it..

Archived