[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest Access DENIED

Yeah it's getting draggy..but I like Vol 16 a lot!! Coz fuuko really shows that she likes Daiya..and I definitely hope she'll end up with Daiya~~

Oh thank god. It's too good to be true. I hope it finally ends with fuuko and daiya. Fuuko's weird hairstyles and stupid emotions are really annoying. I stopped reading after volume 12. Did they resolve the part to why daiya rejected fuuko in the first place?. I hope they answer that question and then conclude it with ichi dying or something..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Izam.

Oh thank god. It's too good to be true. I hope it finally ends with fuuko and daiya. Fuuko's weird hairstyles and stupid emotions are really annoying. I stopped reading after volume 12. Did they resolve the part to why daiya rejected fuuko in the first place?. I hope they answer that question and then conclude it with ichi dying or something..

Ichi? Dying? Noooooooooooo :lol:

ahh i've totally given up on this manga. :(

i think the only time i ever enjoyed it was when ichi gradually won fuuko over. :wub: but then his ex-girlfriend came back, and the story all got shot to pieces. ichi was such a cool character - i still like him. i like daiya too. the only character i don't like is fuuko for being so fickle, lol, so it kind of ruined the story for me.

what's going on in the latest raws? any chance of the story redeeming itself? *hopeful*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cerealmoo

This Manga is SO long~! =_= and drags so much!! fuuko annoys me although I thought she was kinda cute at the start. xD DAIYA'S SO HOT! Ichi can look really sad...he has such a heart breaking expression! >_< i hope an anime of this manga comes out soon...it draged so long, but i think the anime might be better.

**SPOILER!!!**

fuuku ends up with Daiya...i'm really happy about that! =] ichi is an immature kid-_- i felt sorry for him at the beginning, but when he kept on ditching fuuko for iori, it just got pathetic. And fuuko's pathetic too. lol

Guest thaigerl

^ Is that the actual conclusion cos I read some spoiler summaries ahead and it didn't look it ended there?

I personally want to see Fuuko be happy with Daiya. I mean, Daiya has pretty much redeemed himself now since the start for rejecting Fuuko but if that didn't happen, then neither would have known how much she meant to Daiya.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i read this manga before. it seemed like a typical romance and love triangle but interesting enough for me to start reading, especially with the two male leads being so different from each other and soon you got to know the real them, or rather the other sides of them.

but after a few volumes, the love story got too draggy and the feeling i got while reading it got heavier and heavier it's tiring.

so i stopped. never know what the ending was.

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

daiya & fuuko <333

but i kind of wished that fuuko would continue liking ichi

i don`t know .. i find ichi a very hot nerd <333 ;]

but daiya`s awesome, too!~

i wonder how this manga will end *dun dun dun*

Guest rayne

where can u find da last volume?

adding onto this question.

where can you find online readings or downloads for ch. 13+???

Guest fuublue

where can u find da last volume?

has it ended yet? waaa...i hope she doesn't jump back and forth between ichi and daiya all over again :wacko: .

Guest rayne

^ now that would suck.

fuuko just needs to end up with daiya.

ichi messed up everything when he kept going out to meet iori.

what makes me mad more is that ichi just gave the "whatever" attitude when daiya announced that he was going out with fuuko. he coulda at least showed a lil concern. daarrnn youu iccchhiii...i used to like your character.

yeah...fuuko does cry alot...but her hair amuses me. haha

Guest Adrake

hey..

do ever heard about "parfait tic" manga..

it's really exciting story..

is this manga had anime??

parfait tic anime..just asking..

if this anime exist plz..tell me where can i download it..

thank u ver much 4 viewing this topic...

Guest thaigerl

I don't think an anime of it is out yet. In fact, the manga is still on-going and although I liked the manga overall, the story is dragging way too much. However, I want to see the anime should the manga be completed.

Guest marzyu86

parfait tic didn't end yet, it's currently selling up to volume 17 right now, but it's still on-going in biweekly comic "margaret" i think since this manga went up to volume 17 and doesn't seem like it's ending anywhere yet . . .i tihnk probably gonna be like fruit basket and hana kimi where it ends around 23-30 volumes~ i just bought volume 17 [in japanese of course] and they just brought up a new character? so i don't think it will end yet . . . .but overall . . .i like the manga really much . . . . . this is like my 2nd favorite .. . my first will always be hana kimi HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Guest sohslub

:P Daiya is sooo cute!!!

i was reading this manga for a long time but then i stopped for awhile~

soo i don't really remember wut is happening now~

if anybody know the ending of this manga pleaze tell me :D

i really do want to know!!! T.T

thanks for posting!!! :D

Guest bluebyul

my friends in korea as of the moment, and when she comes back, she said she would bring the korean versions with her...

providing she can find them~

then i can play catch up!

someone mentioned wanting ichi to die?

lol but hes cute, and the annoying, angsty kinda way~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kare1989

the manga is very nice i read it until volume 12 and i like

it very much. And i´ve never heard about the anime

Archived