[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest kissybabalu

I love Daiya waaaay more than Ichi.

I didn't enjoy this manga as much as I thought I would.

I stopped reading after she started liking Ichi.

No offense towards Ichi or anything. I think he's

super adorable but I enjoy seeing Fuuko and

Daiya together more.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snaeha_dalis13

I love Daiya waaaay more than Ichi.

I didn't enjoy this manga as much as I thought I would.

I stopped reading after she started liking Ichi.

No offense towards Ichi or anything. I think he's

super adorable but I enjoy seeing Fuuko and

Daiya together more.

Well, no wonder you didn't like it as much as you would, because you stopped reading at such a crucial point. If you want more Fuuko-Daiya action then it's totally worth reading on ^^

Guest Big Fat Smile

is this really good?

cause its long and im looking for something good to read.

im really bored -___-;;;;

^If you're looking for a romance shoujo manga with tons of heartbreaks and stuff, then this suits your interest. ^_^

Alot might say that the main girl is so annoying to the point they will drop this series, but if i were in her shoes, I`d be annoying to the readers too. TEE-HEE.

Guest sallyen

^

^

It's pretty good shoujo if you don't mind the whole love-triangle thing :) it kinda goes back & forth which annoys most readers..

I personally love this manga even though there were times where I refused to read some chapters.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

is this really good?

cause its long and im looking for something good to read.

im really bored -___-;;;;

It's good... but I don't think it's anyone's "favorite"... well at least to me.

It's like Naruto --- its like there's NO ending to it !!!

(Though, I know what the ending is since its finished in Japan I think)

But I read it because of Daiya.

He is so sweet and pissy at crucial moments =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new chapter is out

:tears:

*REAL SPOPILERS. CUZ I JUST NEEDED TO BRING UP THE ENDING TO TALK ABOUT CHAPTER 113*

Yknow, I`ll tell bravely that I've been rooting for Ichi and Fuuko ever since I started reading the manga. It's pretty obvious too who Fuuko really likes even at this point. She keeps saying she`ll only look at Daiya but I really don't feel that way. I already know the ending just like almost everyone else that's why I`m kinda disappointed since they didn't end up being together but after reading this chapter, I sympathize with poor poor Daiya. Omg this is just sooo sad. He knows in his heart that he's afraid that Fuuko might get taken away from her in the instant Ichi said his true feelings out. I hate you, Ichi :tears: Daiya has been trying so hard to work his relationship with Fuuko so well. How can I be so insensitive about that and still wished she should have ended up with Ichi instead? Gosh, I love Daiya now after reading this chapter. He can still beam a smile even at the "most crucial" part of his love life. It must have been painful for him :tears:

Guest Autumn1430263885

^hmm...i don't know. i don't like any of the guys now. at first, i wasn't rooting for anybody...but when she got together with ichi, ichi just won me over. but then that stupid older girl came in and i was like WTF man...ichi just lost me then...but of course it was sad and so even when she got back with daiya i was still hoping for ichi...but yea. you shouldn't stop right when she gets together with ichi cause more stuff happens....remember this is a long manga ^^

if you like peach girl...then you'll lilke this i supose. it's entirely focused on romance...and nothing else which annoys me cause fuuyo just goes back and forth and drama drama blah ==...

• 1 month later...
Guest sallyen

I can't believe how Ichi could do that to Daiya. He was the one who chose Iori first and now he thinks he can just get Fuuko back like that? Ahhhhggg~~ And even more, It makes me mad that I don't know who Fuuko likes. She's like in the middle. (quite understandable, but still quite annoying) She is with Daiya, but somehow I feel like she's always thinking about Ichi. Stupid Fuuko haha:p

oh~ Chapter 13 just broke my heart. So sad for Daiya! but I loved how he handled the whole situation.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. slooow releases mannnn ^^

• 1 year later...
Guest ummukalthum

PARFAIT TIC!!

my friend gave part of it to me ^-^

never finished reading the whole manga..

i liked daiya..

but i was rooting for ichi..?

yea, i`m confused with myself too @__@

i agree that it started getting draggy and uninteresting in the later volumes..>_<;

but i will try to finish reading this!!

for the sake of seeing who she ends up with!! ^-^

• 2 years later...

I wish this series gets licensed! I know it's a pretty long manga when it's all about Fuuko going back and forth between 2 guys, but still, I remember how much emotionally invested I was in this series. Can't believe scanlation hasn't been finished for this series yet! No one loves Parfait Tic? :( :(
Oh yea, it got a drama too! whut!

I initially loved this manga until Fuuko kept flip flopping on who she really wanted to be with which is unfortunate because I really enjoyed her weird funny character in the beginning. I pretty much wasted my high school years with this manga. The mangaka actually said that she deliberately made it so Fuuko didn't end up with Ichi because it was so obvious. Ichi is my ultimate favorite. Daiya is okay but I think he looks better with that pretty senpai girl. Forgot her name.

Archived