[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigereyez

ichi pisses me off. i liked him too, but just because i-ori rejects him...he goes back to fukko! jerkkkkkkk!! he still didn't realize that he "loved" fukko...ya know? He only left iori because she loved someone else.

Hmmph. ANYWAY.

it seems like though that fukko will end up with ichi......that's what the mangaka seems to setting it up for, isn't it? she's pulling a hana dori yango or dango theme on us, but eh, she gave a lot of breadth to daiya, so I don't know.

I personally think what should happen is Fukko realizes she has feelings for ichi and dumps daiya to go back to him. (But the whole lovey-dovey scenes bet. Daiya and Fukko are really not-help this debate. The latest chapters seem to make the mangaka go toward the twist of Ichi!) Daiya will be hurt but he'll move on for the sake of ichi and fukko even though he's in a lot of pain. BUT BUT BUT! While she is dating Ichi, Fukko realizes that she has moved on to Daiya: she loves him! She misses Daiya. Then TADA! Daiya wins! :P

That's what I hope will happen.

Otherwise, it'll be:

Fukko is with Daiya and they're happy, but she has different feeling toward when she is around Ichi; her heart beats, she can't breathe, etc. etc. She realizes that she likes Ichi more than she likes Daiya; she likes Daiya as a best friend, close friend, and loves Ichi. So when Ichi confesses his love for her, after a while, she goes back to him, hurting Daiya terribly. TADA. >:( Boo!

So you get a possibility of two plots: The Boys over Flowers plot of going back to that first mean, jerk-ish guy over the sexy guy whom you fell for at the beginning....and the Peach Girl plot of finding new love with the guy who comforted you after the bf was an richard simmons.

I'm hoping for the Peach Girl plot, personally....

DAIYA IS SO KAWAIIIIIIIII >_< He's the sweetest boyfriend ever....the sweetest guy.

Ichi is just mean. I liked him too..but not more than Daiya! AHHH!

Guest crazyMuka

the manga was so nice at first, but then it got pathetic... like truly pathetic -____-; I want to smack some sense into that main girl, she's so swishy swashy, it's a pain to follow the manga and it drags on and on and on and on. I don't think there's an anime for this manga... yet. I hope there will never be one.

• 1 month later...
Guest HxYoExMoExE

wow i haven't been in this topic for a loooong loooong time.

You guys i was wondering in shoujo magic

i was going to download the manga, but i'm a little worried about if there are viruses and spyware attatched to them.

the last time i downloaded a manga, i got a virus and had to delete EVERYTHING and start my computer from scratch

Guest nenene

I looooove this manga up to volume 13 T.T

then I was rather bored by the storyline~ but I'll continue on reading coz I wanna know who she'll end up with

It's a rather funny romantic manga, it manage to make me cry and laugh all the time^^

I like Daiya personality more than Ichi hehehe

Ichi's sister is a fun character as well~~

• 1 month later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i love the manga so much !!!

I read until vol. 15 part 1 ;_; and i love daiya. I hope she take daiya and not ichi ^^

my gosh!

howwww?

i was like manga crazy 2 yrs ago.

now i'm all dramatized with jdrama,kdrama,twdrama,etc.

anywho..

i only got up to 13.

did you get it english trans? or you can read chinese/japanese?

--> i hope she ends up with daiya too because he seems liek the guy who is always there for her.

but...

look at hana yori dango.. and rui =(

and it was fuuko+ichi in the beginning. mangas and dramas tend to keep the first love couple to the end no matter what happens in the middle

Guest Kumikox3

THis story is addicting at first, but later on it draggggggggggggggggggggs

and thats just annoying. at first ichi was adorable && cute.

now hes like grr, move aside *&^* time for DAIYA!

the girl is a bit annoying sometimes too. a lil bit of a ditz

She IS annoying and wishy washy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

in the manga, ichi's lips are too big LOL hahahahha

i think they all got big lips. bootilicious lips.

okay i'm weird?

i am so for daiya

because i LOVE the fact that daiya takes off her shoe and cleans it, but she has no shoes on and she doesn't wanna get her socks dirty, so he lets her step on his foot. it doesn't take much for a guy to offer that to a girl, but its creative.

and when he

kissed her on the street in vol. 13ish

i was on cloud daiya. Grrr. then

ichi overheard the convo btwn them going out

stupid stupid ichi.

but then after that daiya

KISSING FUUKO

there were no more translations after that

boo hoo

i don't hate this girl that much. the girl in hot gimmick pissed me off the most. she was so f-ing DUMB

Guest ^w-nGz^

i started reading this manga soooo long ago and stopped after the whole problem with Ichi and Iori.. then i continued reading it just a few days ago after i bought up to volume 18 taiwan version at Kino.

For those who havent read it and wanted to know what basically happened...

So far i've read up till volume 18 and Fuuko finally agreed to become Daiya's girlfriend and they started going out together officially.. then Ichi was jealous and such... more complications start happening (Fuuko met Daiya's mom and then there's that outing Fuuko and Daiya went together, and Fuuko kisses Ichi).. Anyways, things started getting really complicated when Daiya wanted to break off with Fuuko after all those ups n downs and that's when volume 18 finishes... (cries in frustration)!!!!

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i started reading this manga soooo long ago and stopped after the whole problem with Ichi and Iori.. then i continued reading it just a few days ago after i bought up to volume 18 taiwan version at Kino.

For those who havent read it and wanted to know what basically happened...

So far i've read up till volume 18 and Fuuko finally agreed to become Daiya's girlfriend and they started going out together officially.. then Ichi was jealous and such... more complications start happening (Fuuko met Daiya's mom and then there's that outing Fuuko and Daiya went together, and Fuuko kisses Ichi).. Anyways, things started getting really complicated when Daiya wanted to break off with Fuuko after all those ups n downs and that's when volume 18 finishes... (cries in frustration)!!!!

WHAT?! please tell me you're kidding

does fuuko at least

got with ichi

that would richard simmons me off.. ALOT. but is that what happened?

i can't believe after all the troubles, but you know...

daiya deserves better. although he got really attached towards the end, he was so loyal to her

i p.m. you some more questions. i'm sorry.

My thoughts exactly! Sheesh, Fuuko's really been pissing me off lately. Then again, maybe that's just b/c I love Daiya so much. I remember a time when I used to really love ALL of the characters... <_<

• 3 weeks later...
Guest snaeha_dalis13

ahhh I could cry, the english translation of Volume 15 chapter 2 is finally out after more than half a year.

Anyway I don't like where the storyline is going in volume 18. It doesn't seem like she'll get with Daiya so I don't feel like reading anymore :(

Guest fuugi

OMG

the place where i was dling this FREAKN STOPPED TRANSLATING!! raaaaaaaawr

but yeh the story dragged on a bit

iiiiiiiiiiiiiichi <333333333333

haha me and my friend has this whole thing...she loved daiya and i loved ichi..lols and we'd bet wat wuld happen nxt and who'd she FINALLY decide to make up her mind a get with =]=]=]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest milkis

omg! I LOVE THIS MANGA! its soooo cute!!! i really hate ichi right now tho... i hope fuuko and daiya ends up together!

Fuuko x Daiya forever!

Guest esara

i read up to vol 18 .... the more i read, the more i come to be annoyed of fuuko! >_< but still, i wanna know who she ends up with .... i like both daiya and ichi ^^

Guest chocolate//

i'm up to volume fifteen but the place where i'm getting the translated scans from is taking forever..

i get to read one chapter like every five months.. -_-

anyway i'm rooting for ichi:)

Archived