[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest revontulet

^ Hahahaha. I think that's so trueee. Well now Fuuko has SPOILER kissed both guys. I wonder who she's gonna go for. And I've already read up to like ch. 107 because this site had summaries (but for some reason have stopped doing them) I really like both of them. If I were Fuuko, I think the decision of choosing a guy would kill me. END SPOILER I wish Manga Project would either update or release another chapter T___T

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daiya is really straight forward while Ichi is the total opposite. Ichi will make you realize what a good guy Daiya is and Daiya is the kind that girls would take for granted. Ichi is the guy to date, Daiya is the kind to marry (I mean come on, he does house work too! That's a big plus).

XD

yeah & Daiya has this naive side to him that's really cute~

Ichi pissed me off in the last chapters.

Guest goodvibrations

I initially liked the manga very much (especially volume 5), but the story keeps dragging on at the moment. I really pity Fuuko.

Guest c h r i s t i n e

i would HATE to be in fuuko's position. i mean... every time she likes one of them, that guy doesn't like her in that way. ugh! makes me so frustrated and sad... T_T bad ichi! i really liked him before...

Wahhh!!! i just read all the way to volume 13 chapter 3 in 2 days... this manga is addicting!!!!

i at first loved ichi and then he became evil >__<

daiya is love!!!

what the hell!!! i cant believe they paused the scanlations right here...

im slowly dying...

^ just go to the link in the first post and it has it on slide show? you can't save it that way?

_______

anyone know if this group is still doing the uhhh scanlations? it has been on 13 ch 3 for quite some time now

i had it saved as .rar files. i like viewing it on ACDSee, better then online. so much easier and i don't always have to wait for it to load. and there have been no new updates on the scanlations. though there's a site that you can read the summaries. i think the summaries are up to vol. 16.

Guest vicodin

i had it saved as .rar files. i like viewing it on ACDSee, better then online. so much easier and i don't always have to wait for it to load. and there have been no new updates on the scanlations. though there's a site that you can read the summaries. i think the summaries are up to vol. 16.

awwwww really ?!!

where are the summaries!!

even though a lot of people dislike ichi for being a pain in the richard simmons, i still hope he'll end up with fuuko chan :)

Guest goodvibrations

WOOOOH. There better be a major twist in the story later on that'll end all this stupid melodrama. I hope Fuuko ends up with neither of the guys. She's not being fair to Daiya and Ichi.

Guest chocolate//

i love this manga ^_^

is mangaproject still translating thou ? because they haven't released in a while ... >< ;;

i'm up the volume 13 - chapter 3 as well ... ><

i hope they're still translating.

parfait tic is such a cute manga :P

(i'm rooting for ichi)

Guest furi iki

i love parfait tic~~!! it's an awesome series, and i'm rooting for fuuko and daiya :D aiiee~~ mangaproject hasn't released any new chapter(s) in like 2 months -____-""

Guest yuki-chan

i wonder if there are any other groups that are gonna pick up and translate ... >< mangaproject is like ... not updating at all ... T__T and i wanna read >_______<!!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

AHH!! *pulls out hair* there are NO new chapters to parfait tic! THAT`S it ... i`m going to read it in japanese or chinese or SoMeThinG! i`ll make up my own translation (b/c i`m not fluent in japanese and i can`t read chinese characters TT___TT) damit! why don`t they update!?

anyway .. GO DAiYA<3FUUKO!! ^__^

Guest moonies

it's a good manga at first but i finding it very draggy now...the last time i heard, the author introduce another new character....

Guest miteigi

it's a good manga at first but i finding it very draggy now...the last

time i heard, the author introduce another new character....

REALLY?!! From where?

I <3 Daiya and Ichi.

but

Daiya > Ichi D:

Man, what happened to http://www.parfait-tic.com/, it had a bunch of the raw scans on there. ;((((

Guest simpleandpink

I love Daiya more than Ichi. But I know that eventually, I'll probably be like "I love Ichi WAY more than Daiya" later on <_<

Archived