[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest jasminec

WOOOOH. There better be a major twist in the story later on that'll end all this stupid melodrama. I hope Fuuko ends up with neither of the guys. She's not being fair to Daiya and Ichi.

haha i SO agree.....for some reason, i like ichi better...he seems so sad....and sweet...daiya is sweet too...but he's kinda......so sunshiney....and predictable....hm...i like both....

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkblossom425

i used to <3 this manga.. but then.. i couldnt find nemore scanslations... and i got tired of fuuko's being unable to make up her mind...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

does anyone know a site that CONTiNUES scanlating parfait tic [scans beyond v13 ch3]? it looks like all the sites stopped doing parfait tic. *sigh*

does anyone know a site that CONTiNUES scanlating parfait tic [scans beyond v13 ch3]? it looks like all the sites stopped doing parfait tic. *sigh*

if u can read chinese this site will do. ---> here

the top section is reading online & the bottom one lets u d/l. but u need to pay to d/l it.

Guest iSayOink

My friend knows french and she read at this french parfait tic site and found out what the ending is.... if you wanna know, here's the spoiler --> fuuko ends up with ichi

wow, alot of you guys like daiya than ichi. me and my friends over here are ichi fans, hahaha

when daiya hugged fuuko in teh street on volume 3 chapter 3 we were like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" :lol:

as for MG (Hana Yori Dango or Meteor Garden) we felt bad for Lei becuz we wanted San Cai to be with him but she chose Ah-Sr over him. so when we read Parfait Tic, it was so similar that we were like, "omgush, the ending can't be the same as MG's ending could it?!?!?!" so yeh, when my friend told us the spoiler, we were happy to read on with the manga, lol~

Guest snooxkie

it was entertaining in the beginning but it started to irritate me how she would always waver between two of them and it sucks that it goes in a cycle. :[ the archtype for shoujo manga saddens me.. :(

Guest Access DENIED

My friend knows french and she read at this french parfait tic site and found out what the ending is.... if you wanna know, here's the spoiler --> fuuko ends up with ichi

If this is true then i will discontinue reading this manga. I think ichi is a major wishy washy idiot.

daiya and fuuko need to get together..

Guest iSayOink

^ lol, i dunno. i don't really care about wat the ending is anymore. Like Snooxkie said, I'm kinda annoyed with the exchange circle-y emotions thingie, lol~ First she likes Daiya, but he doesn't like her, then she falls for Ichi and Daiya finally likes her but she doesn't like him... and then-- aw, wat da heck, lol. This girl's life is full of drama. =_=

if she ends up w/ daiya then o well, good for her. lol

Guest Minerva

^ lol, i dunno. i don't really care about wat the ending is anymore. Like Snooxkie said, I'm kinda annoyed with the exchange circle-y emotions thingie, lol~ First she likes Daiya, but he doesn't like her, then she falls for Ichi and Daiya finally likes her but she doesn't like him... and then-- aw, wat da heck, lol. This girl's life is full of drama. =_=

I think that's why the manga is named Parfait Tic: love doesn't come or isn't revealed at the right moment! :unsure:

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

My friend knows french and she read at this french parfait tic site and found out what the ending is....

k, i didnt look at the spoiler but do you think you can give me the french site that your friend got it from ! [wow, a chance to use my four years of french!]

• 5 weeks later...
Guest RagingHEART

000.. parfait tic ^_^

i hope she goes with Daiya, though she'll probably go with Ichi in the end.. it wuz her first love and all >.<

Its really annoying now. I just finished vol. 14 and NOTHING has changed.... still. Goodness, I hope she just forgets about both of them.

I read up to 14 in Chinese too and it is getting quite annoying.

• 1 month later...
Guest babyYUFFIE

i hope she ends up with ichi.. >=( that iori girl is annoying

-- could someone translate it from the chinese? =\ its hard to read it T_T

Archived