Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasminec

[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Has anyone read Parfait Tic? (love/romance/comedy)
ParfaitTicfull26365.jpg
IT'S SO good
its pretty funny and sad sometimes too
its kinda long...13-14 or something volumes
you can read it at
http://www15.brinkster.com/sakuramagic/mangascanlations.html
Plot:
Fuuko (or Fuu-chan for friends) is a lively girl starting her first year of high school. Her life is turned upside down by the arrival of her new neighbors: the bishōnen Shinpo cousins, Daiya and Ichi.

Volumes: 22 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=393

*This series has also live action drama released

grafitti1024do7.jpg

img_title-big.jpg

ParfaitTicfull26373.jpg

I read it.. >_>; It's kinda remind me of Peach Girl.. well.. that ichi dude is getting on my nerves.. -_- I like Daiya better.

EW no! Peach Girl is blah... This is NOT. I love this manga. It does get too draggy towards later volumes though (I'm up to volume 14) but it's still pretty good for the first half of it. I was just rereading this the other day =)

i had this on my hard drive, all 13 volumes, which i shared on soompi. but my hard drive crashed and i lost all my manga and everything. i'm soooooooo sad :(

if anyone is nice enough to share, i'll love you forevers!!!!

I hope she'll end up with Daiya in the end. I don't like Ichi anymore.

Haha yeah he pissed me off later on. Daiya is always sunshiney.

went to the links you provided and am planning on reading. the ichi and daiya characters are interesting....must read more....

^

Ditto. Daiya seems to be more fun to hang out with.

Does anyone know the other site where you can download? I remember there was one, but I forgot it T-T

Edit----

Nevermind, I found it. http:*//mp.sigh.org/manga/pt.html

I just LOVE this manga :wub: It's soo funny and touching at some part. I always love Daiya...he's SOOO cute and hot and funny and fun to hang out with. Ichi is okish...but sometimes he kindda richard simmons me off :P

Can't wait for the next release gahh!

i read everything mangaproject released so far. it's been a while since the last chapter came out though. :( so i haven't read it for a long time.

i don't know who i like better, daiya or ichi? they're both cool and lovable, in different ways but still. ^^

i had this on my hard drive, all 13 volumes, which i shared on soompi. but my hard drive crashed and i lost all my manga and everything. i'm soooooooo sad :(

if anyone is nice enough to share, i'll love you forevers!!!!

come over and i'll burn it out for you, too lazy to upload

i read everything mangaproject released so far. it's been a while since the last chapter came out though. :( so i haven't read it for a long time.

i don't know who i like better, daiya or ichi? they're both cool and lovable, in different ways but still. ^^

Daiya is really straight forward while Ichi is the total opposite. Ichi will make you realize what a good guy Daiya is and Daiya is the kind that girls would take for granted. Ichi is the guy to date, Daiya is the kind to marry (I mean come on, he does house work too! That's a big plus).

XD