[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest lilbabie168

are they selling the manga out in english?

if they are, i can't seem to find it.

i read some of it online and its good.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yumi-chan

are they selling the manga out in english?

if they are, i can't seem to find it.

i read some of it online and its good.

No, but you can read it in egnlish here. This would make a nice anime, but the manga is kind of pissing me off T_T it's all ichi's fault. ROFL. Anyway, it's a nice series to read!

--Yumi

Guest tian82

I like this manga too and still going. Wondering who will she love at the last... The story is nice and the drawing is cute and adoreable especially Daiya !!

Guest lilbabie168

No, but you can read it in egnlish here. This would make a nice anime, but the manga is kind of pissing me off T_T it's all ichi's fault. ROFL. Anyway, it's a nice series to read!

--Yumi

thanks for the link

now i need to try to remember what vol. i was on xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyandi

I started reading this a few days ago. I was rooting for Ichi at first, but I'm starting to like Daiya now. It's a shame that Fuuko and Ichi aren't working out right now. =\

Guest Chisame

I love Daiya so I hope Fuuko ends up with him. I never really liked Ichi. I don't know, he never felt genuine to me for some reason. Maybe just bad writing on the mangaka's part? Either that or I'm so biased in Daiya's favor that Ichi is completely boring in my eyes.

Honestly speaking, Parfait Tic is getting on my nerves. She keeps hopping between them back and forth like a pingpong ball and it seems as though even the mangaka doesn't really know what she's doing and is making shite up as she goes along. It used to be a very fun, addictive manga but now it's just tedious and bordering on ridiculous (actually, maybe it's gone past the borders of ridiculous).

Guest masala_chai_tea

Ahhhhhh Parfait tic. I stopped actively reading this series because I was too annoyed by the storyline. Fuuko is treated a lot more like an object of convenience for Ichi and Daiya...especially lately. I look into it every once and a while, but this back and forth stuff is not my cup of tea. Maybe the mangaka should introduce more characters? I have no idea what would save it at this point.

I really liked Ichi x Fuuko...but we all know what happened there! T__T

Guest getxinfatuated

She's starting to really bugg me. Daiya all the way. At the beginning, i thought Ichi really deserve her, but ehhhhh. It should hurry up and end already -_-

btw, is anyone reading the manga B.O.D.Y? I don't know if it's from the same artist, but the drawing remind me of Parfait Tic.

Guest ;jenna

I love Parfait Tic... i hope fuuko ends up with Daiya and ichi is like some where else...

LOL omg my thoughts exactly... he so deserves her more!!! >w< But man, Fuuko can be a little stupid something. =_= lol but I totally support her and Daiya~ :D

Guest iAMme.

I stopped reading this. Its so boring now, she keeps changing between daiya and ichi. And ichi is a boring idiot, I don't like him at all.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest snaeha_dalis13

wah, this thread is dead. Anyway, I just started reading this series, and now I regret it, not because it's bad but because it's so frustrating and hasn't ended yet. I'm currently on volume 15 (the most recently scanlated one). It's become one of my fav's mangas. I think Fuuko should end up with Daiya (I <3 Daiya more) but she doesn't really deserve him. I'll cry if this doesn't happen and she'll probably end up with Ichi anyway.

The scanlations are taking ages though. To the people who have read the most recent chapters/volume, by not spoiling too much how is Fuuko and Daiya's relationship (progressing, or not?)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest precious4e

I finally picked up this manga again.

I really liked the manga at first but now it's just...not that good.

I liked the part where Ichi and Fuuko got together but imo it should have just ended like that.

The more I read the more I begin to think that Fuuko is annoying and weak.

I guess i'm just not the type to like wishy washy female characters <_<

Archived