[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

Guest tiramisuu

PARFAIT TIC!!

my friend gave part of it to me ^-^

never finished reading the whole manga..

i liked daiya..

but i was rooting for ichi..?

yea, i`m confused with myself too @__@

i agree that it started getting draggy and uninteresting in the later volumes..>_<;

but i will try to finish reading this!!

for the sake of seeing who she ends up with!! ^-^

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yurikah

oh no, another problem arises between daiya and fuuko. ><

but i think ichi and fuuko match. ichi's a real a'ss though and he made such a huge mistake before. -.-"

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ffxiii_rachel

i think that fuuko ended up rooting on ichi! haha! i win! wah! but although i didn't get to read the ending of this manga, my searching to its ending were worthy! (because im fuuko/ichi fan!) all were saying that to all ichi and fuuko fans you should read this manga! haha! this gives me an answer and i will definitely read it! although i like daiya too but i like ichi most! for now that daiya knows what "like" is he should learn from it and never again a playboy! its good because others said that daiya supports fuuko until the end even if ichi and fuuko were the destined lovers..hhihi I LOVE THIS MANGA!!! i love ichi type of character! (soorrry for the daiya/fuuko fans!) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest snaeha_dalis13

^ waahhhhh what? She ended up with Ichi? How do you know. Where did you get it from? I've been searching for what happens at the end everywhere but I can't find it anywhere.

OMG. I'm so heartbroken!

Guest snaeha_dalis13

^It has ended. The last chapter was chapter 149. I might be wrong. But i'm pretty sure.

:( Aw I don't care anymore. We all know it's gonna be fuuko and ichi. I hate it I hate it!

Spoiler:

There's picture of the "supposed" last scene in the manga on the official site. I know what happens there but I'm not sure if it's the real last scene or not since I can't read Japanese. Fuuko doesn't seem like she's with Ichi in this scene though btw.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest I_broke_a_nail!

ichi pisses me off. I think he's of course better looking than daiya.

But daiya has the personality, the charms, and the loyalty.

Fuuko pisses me off so much.

I mean, DAIYA <33

Guest yokemun

anime of PT would be real good!!!!keek..

reading the manga up til vol 2 i think..but i have all the latest vol uploaded in my laptop...

just need the time to read it...lol

Guest snaeha_dalis13

I didn't realise but there are 2 parfait tic threads. How do you merge them?

Anyway, the manga has ended and I'm so happy with the ending ahaha.

Yes they should make it into an anime. Actually even better they should make a live action.

Guest Izam.

I didn't realise but there are 2 parfait tic threads. How do you merge them?

Anyway, the manga has ended and I'm so happy with the ending ahaha.

Yes they should make it into an anime. Actually even better they should make a live action.

It ended? O_o I thought it'd never end. =X

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xskies

it is the end of it T-T.

too bad.

i read up to volume 15 and saw the raws till the end T-T

who did she end up with? cant read chinese. so sad.. at times like this... i wish i knew more chinese =.=

Guest kandi

oh my..so it has ended. gawd this manga drives me insane. the main character is cute but then she so annoying. she cries ike every 2seconds. But then again i need to know! rofl...i wonder if anyone can be sure who she ends up with. lol and i wonder what happened to her friends.

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yeah, the series over. I read the spoilers on livejournal but I'm not sure if the person is correct on who she ended up with >o< I wish I could read Chinese. The translators seem to have stopped releasing -_-

Guest oceansportrait

It ended and she ended up with....

*MAJOR SPOILERS*

Daiya

I think it was better this way though, because Ichi and Fuuko's feelings had grown too far apart for them to ever go back to the way they were pre-Iori. All the drama they went through is too much, for anyone their age :P Whereas with Daiya and Fuuko, any troubles they had were pretty much the ones you run into in any relationship, so they can be overcome ^^

EDIT: Sorry, didn't know this forum had spoiler tags, fixed now :)

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

I thought Fuuko was going to end up with Ichi only because I have this theory that when a manga or drama opens with a guy and a girl meeting, they would be destined to be with each other. In the manga, Ichi and Fuuko meets first, then follows up with Daiya.

I think if someone only read the first few volumes, they would assume that Ichi and Fuuko end up together.

But reading the post above... Daiya+Fuuko=WHOO HOO!

Guest oceansportrait

I don't think meeting first necessarily means the protagonist will end up with that guy. Because shoujo mangas use a frequent cliche where the "childhood guy friend" of the girl is in love with her, but she doesn't feel the same way. Another guy comes along and she falls for him. Technically, the childhood friend met her first WAYY before the other guy, but that didn't mean he got the girl.

Archived