[MANGA] Parfait Tic

Guest jasminec

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest snaeha_dalis13

^I think it ended on June 3rd or sometime in June.

^ Yeah, the series over. I read the spoilers on livejournal but I'm not sure if the person is correct on who she ended up with >o< I wish I could read Chinese. The translators seem to have stopped releasing -_-

Are you talking about the English translations? Coz they are still slowly releasing it on Shoujomagic.

I read somewhere there's an extra chapter too but I'm not sure if it's about the main characters or not.

Guest garnet_light

So far, Parfait Tic is amazing. One of my best favorite manga ever!! definitely worth the time. I love the story and the characters. I'm still waiting for new chapters to be out since the translators still working on it.

Guest heartmilktea

OH GOSH i haven't read this manga in like forever haha but i remember it =]]]

ADORABLE and CUTE xD it's like a ping pong game or something haha

i forgot the characters names but =-= i liked the guy that had the black hair and.. was the fun one.. that wore a santa costume once.. lol i remember weird stuff.. AH i just remembered.. i think it was Daiya gosh he's so cutee

this thread makes me want to go bak and find it again WHOOO

Guest Chisame

^ waahhhhh what? She ended up with Ichi? How do you know. Where did you get it from? I've been searching for what happens at the end everywhere but I can't find it anywhere.

OMG. I'm so heartbroken!

Fuuko ends up with

Daiya. Sorry, folks!

This manga just dragged ON after a while... I don't think it even needed to enter the double digits, honestly. It became pretty clear early on that the mangaka was just trying to stretch the manga as long as she possibly could. I only followed it even somewhat cos I wanted more Daiya--that lovable fool. Ichi was so... boring. I actually think the whole affair with him and

Iori made him more interesting. He was just... so SQUARE before that.

Guest snaeha_dalis13

^ yeah I'm happy with who she ended up with. But to me it wasn't at all draggy. It was just that the translations came out slow and so I kinda lost interest for a while. Yeah I agree. I wasn't quite fond of Ichi either. I don't know why people like him so much.

And for people who say it's obvious who Fuuko ends up with (her first love) because it's the formulated shoujo. I thought Ichi was her first love. :huh:

^I don't think it was very obvious...

when Fuuko got over Daiya, I thought she was going to stick with Ichi.

And in most cases, the mangaka would just end it like this. I remember the mangaka saying that she wanted the ending unpredictable, and I guess she succeeded,

because I really really thought she was going to end up with Ichi.

And yea, I thought Ichi was her first love and Daiya just a crush.

• 1 month later...
Guest Autumn1430263885

Ah...parfait tic. It was sooo good at the start, and i loved it so much, but then

OMG it got so lame and pathetic. and since i was a hard core ichi fan, i had major crying issues there >_>

And omfg fuko was really annoying. Like stop crying!!!

^WTF? IT ENDED?!?!?!

• 1 month later...
Guest soominie

YAY!!

Parfait Tic is love! ;P

It's actually one of the best mangas I've ever read... X)

It's true, Fuuko ends up with

Daiya

!! I'm SO, happy because I've been wanting her to be with him since.. FOREVER.

The mangaka succeeded in making the ending unpredictable! I thought she would end up with

Ichi

!

Anyways, to download translated volumes, go to:

http://vnmanga.com

You have to be a member, but it's for free and you get to download 10 volumes/chapters per day! ;D

Does anyone know a place with more than 15 volumes? I've looked through like... 50 sites?

None of them had more than 15 volumes of Parfait Tic... :C

Guest Justalilodreamer

wow i just unintentionally read a bunch of spoilers O_O darn it

im glad she ended up with

daiya

though. i was praying she wouldn't end up with

ichi....

Guest Debussy

fuuko sort of makes me angry because she hurt both their feelings by her irresponsible actions. like saying ichi doesn't love her, when he does, and making him nearly weep, in v.12. That expression stayed with me for so long. and then she goes on to blame ichi, while forgetting that her jealousy was, in a way, very selfish, and was what pushed him to break it off with her in the first place. It was just too sad that before fuuko could allow him time to sort out his feelings for Iori and herself, Fuuko had already made the decision to clean him out of her life (by taping up his gifts, and holding a broom to his face).

I dunno. The only reason why margaret comics pisses me off is because the main character girls are so ridiculously...ridiculous, aside from lovely complex, that is.

I collected all the volumes already though, no regrets about wasting nearly a hundred bucks for it, and I am glad she

ended up with daiya

. I already knew that she would. I just wanted a more happier ending for ichi than having him pine for a girl that's just sort of fickle.

and trying to set him up with the big breasted girl who showed up out of nowhere in v17 was just awful plot :/

lol, yes, I am an ichi fan. I'm also a daiya fan, but he's second place.

• 11 months later...

Before, I was already at my limit and wanted to drop this manga cuz of fuuko's indisiciveness however I was bored one day and decided to read book 1 -17 in one go and I was like "HUUUUH? WHY DID I HATE THIS MANGA SO MUCH?" I mean, reading how much these two guys break her heart makes my heart really broken too. She felt infatuation. She got hurt. She wanted to move on. She fell in love for the first time. She was hurt once again. She wanted to move on. And she wanted to try loving someone again. I mean, isn't it some kind of reality to some of us?

and I now don't think that she goes back and forth between cousins. It could be true and obvious but they're cousins for heaven's sake. If Ichi is just some random guy who she fell in love with. If Ichi isn't any related to Daiya. If Ichi doesn't go Fuuko's class. If Ichi only doesn't live above her, she would have completely gotten over him. Fuuko sees Ichi 24/7 so no matter how much she wants to move on, if Ichi is around, she can't. She fell in love really bad for Ichi so I really understand her. I don't hate her anymore. It's only a normal thing to act this way after falling in and out of love. But I'm happy that with current english scanlations, she's focusing on Daiya and Daiya only.

Guest chuotcon14

OMG, this manga is sooo gud, i've read to..uhm....vol 17 ch1 soooooooooo gud, though i bet she'll end up w/Ichi though, poor Daiya, being sooo lively, wonder wat'll happen~ >.< i wanna be there for Daiya, heheheh~ any1 side with me?

• 2 weeks later...

new chapter is out.

OMG i have the feeling that this student council's secretary has taken a liking on Ichi and she might have sensed that Ichi has feelings for fuuko and so she started imitating her hairstyles. LMAO. WHAT A BLEEEEP.

hahahha~ its getting interesting? maybe. i mean i prefer her than iori as another wheel in the story. i plainly hate that girl so if ichi will like the student council secretary, i dont mind :lol:

Guest goldenGAZE

I'm too scared to read some of the replies since it seems everyone knows how it ends. I think i've been reading this manga for like 3 years now. I may cry a bit when it ends.

Also @13infamyss- i agree with you about the whole student president bit, i saw her noticing how Ichi looks at fuuko. I want Fuuko to end up with Daiya now but sometimes i think she likes Ichi more, dunno why :D .

I'm too scared to read some of the replies since it seems everyone knows how it ends.

I want Fuuko to end up with Daiya now but sometimes i think she likes Ichi more, dunno why :D .

HEH! sadly, i knew now the ending. it seemed like every forum i go and people talk about the ending. and parfait tic is one of the manga i chose to spoil myself with the ending so.... -____-

i wouldn't really mind who she ends up with. whoever it is, she is still one lucky woman having 2 hot guys around her :lol:

Archived