[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love NANA ^^ I've seen the first movie and the anime. Currently skipping the manga to the part where the anime ends. The ending of the anime really disappointed me ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest D R E A M

YnaHazN Posted Dec 12 2008, 02:23 PM

The latest chapter 79 really broke my heart.

i agree.. chapter 79 made me cry T.T

does anyone know when chapter 80 comes out?

^ i believe so.

new chapter is OUT.

seriously. reira's too conceited. she's already 23... 24 and she still cant be mature enough to think about other people's feelings. props to shin for telling her off.

it gets depressing more and more. -____-

and ive got the feeling that maybe vol 21 is about the future now. since Hachi said at the end "as of today" which is like many years after the tragic incident...

i wonder what was ren's gift though,

+++

yknow, its got me into thinking again........ ive said this on the other forum who asked about little ren....... if satsuki calls little ren as oniichan and satsuki is hachi's child, that means little ren is no other than hachi's son. it wont be nana's or reira's since no one was pregnant prior to hachi's pregnancy. ren died march 4th and hachi's baby is due by the end of april of that year so it would totally make sense if hachi gives birth to a baby boy and named it ren. what do you guys think?

Guest crazy_bumblebee2000

yknow, its got me into thinking again........ ive said this on the other forum who asked about little ren....... if satsuki calls little ren as oniichan and satsuki is hachi's child, that means little ren is no other than hachi's son. it wont be nana's or reira's since no one was pregnant prior to hachi's pregnancy. ren died march 4th and hachi's baby is due by the end of april of that year so it would totally make sense if hachi gives birth to a baby boy and named it ren. what do you guys think?

i don't know about that.. but in my opinion i think it is takumi's child with reira since ,(i forgot what chapter) there was a scene where takumi made out with reira.... the death of ren was reira's fault sooo maybe (im guessing) reira got pregnant and felt guilty which later she named her child ren.... Also, little ren is always with takumi/ reira in london , if im not mistaken..........

sooo yeah... little ren is takumi and reira's son.... but still i have know idea....im just guessing though....

--------------------------------------------------------

i hate that takumi has to be with hachi... serioulsy i really wanted nobu to be with hachi... takumi annoys me time to time...

^but the thing is little ren is older than satsuki.

ren died around the time hachi's baby is about to due.

no one had big tummy as hachi's tummy as of this time.

so..... i think its impossible for reira to bear a child first before hachi does...

unless hachi miscarriages her current pregnancy... :unsure:

it would make alot of sense though if little ren was introduced as younger than satsuki.

he could be anyone's child....... but its said that little ren was satsuki's oniichan?

Guest D R E A M

this is chapter was the saddest chapter by far T.T

Reira really annoyed me. She's really conceited

i think the two saddest part were

-hachi bowed to the reporters asking them not to ask nana questions

-when nana broke down and yasu carried her

-nana staring at ren's hands

-ren's last present

-takumi kept on talking about ren's drug problem and yasu told him that ren's dead so he doesn't have to worry about it

i guess now it's going to the future for good.

Guest precious4e

the new chapter was so sad...finally see how Nana faces Ren. :tears:

and the whole little Ren thing, I don't think he's Reira's son. Hachi is always trying to get him to go back to Japan with her. I doubt she would care that much if it was Reira's kid. But who knows, Yazawa-sensei always adds so many twists in her stories.

Guest tigereyez

I just read the latest chapter, and my heart just broke more into a thousand more pieces...

The fact that they never reconciled, and the fact that he was on the way to see her...

God, can life be any more tragic?

The story is such a good one, but the heartbreak Nana feels...I feel it too.

She couldn't do or say anything. It was just a whirlpool of shock and grief.

God, I wish that Ren didn't have to die, but I guess the story that she wanted to share...

It's best with his death.

But still. I hate Reira for taking Ren and Takumi. I hate that girl so much.

Seriously, she should end up alone and old.

ARGH.

Guest crazy_bumblebee2000

^but the thing is little ren is older than satsuki.

ren died around the time hachi's baby is about to due.

no one had big tummy as hachi's tummy as of this time.

so..... i think its impossible for reira to bear a child first before hachi does...

unless hachi miscarriages her current pregnancy... :unsure:

it would make alot of sense though if little ren was introduced as younger than satsuki.

he could be anyone's child....... but its said that little ren was satsuki's oniichan?

LOL.. seriously.. i have NOOO idea...

the manga is really complicated .. like some times it will be in the future than back in the past.... most of the time i have to read it like a couple of times to understand the situation....

i think we just have to wait n see what happens.... hahahhaha ( ^____^ )

Guest xjuiiccy

I haven't made my comment about Ch. 80 yet-- kinda late .

My heart is slowly starting to accept that Ren is gone,

but I still have faith that it might not be him ..... :tears:

& as for Satsuki & Little Ren--

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds .

There's many confusing things about the manga,

but I'm pretty sure Ai Yazawa is doing this on purpose .

T_T i cried so hard when i read the recent chapters...

i think the saddest scenes were:

.nana's eyes becoming blank when she found out

.when she broke down and yasu had to carry her

.when nana stared at rens hands not shedding a tear at all

.hachi begged for the reporters to not ask nana anything

.shin crying in his corner

.T_T_T__T_T__T_T_T_T

what makes it the most sad is that ren and nana never made up. and he died driving to reira's place.

reirar gets on my nerves.

sigh im so sad....

i think we just have to wait n see what happens.... hahahhaha ( ^____^ )

I guess we'll just have to wait and see how the story unfolds .

There's many confusing things about the manga,

but I'm pretty sure Ai Yazawa is doing this on purpose .

yes,,, since we wont know what actually will happen...

but it still fun to hear people's thoughts and analysis of the manga.~

that's the thing, when a person who had someone who's very dear to her died and she doesn't shed a single tear, it's scary.

they are the most vulnerable. in my point of view, no matter how much nana says music occupies most of her life, i still believe that music comes only 2nd to her and ren being the most important piece in her life. without ren, nana is just lifeless (like how she was before meeting ren). she still relies on ren no matter how much pride she's got and how much she denies it.

T_T i cried so hard when i read the recent chapters...

i think the saddest scenes were:

.nana's eyes becoming blank when she found out

.when she broke down and yasu had to carry her

.hachi begged for the reporters to not ask nana anything

.shin crying in his corner

.T_T_T__T_T__T_T_T_T

what makes it the most sad is that ren and nana never made up. and he died driving to reira's place.

reirar gets on my nerves.

sigh im so sad....

Wasn't it good when Reira was about to tell Nana that Ren had been heading to her place when he died in the car crash and Shin stopped her and told her she was being super insensitive?! Like she's not a bad girl, but it's like, WAKE UP! I think even Hachi is more mature than her in that aspect. Even Hachi thinks about how her actions affect other people.

Guest xjuiiccy

I can not wait until the next chapter comes out .

I'm so nervous about what Ren's gift is .... :(

I'm posting here again because this post is #707 for me :D

I LOVE NANA ! <3

Archived