• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

^

^

who's the little boy in chapter 75??

im nto sure, but maybe hachi has two children, the boy first then the girl

that's what ive heard :S:S

the guess is that the little boy is Ren and is the son of Takumi and Hachi...and if that's the case then ya, they do have 2 children

Guest moonie_heejunnie

was there a chapter 76 released last month?

>.<

i'm dying waiting for the new chapter and i agree about reira...when she was with shin i liked her a bit at least but now it's like would you please quit it already woman! argh.

Guest losborrachos

has anyone read chapter 76? what was that little package about that ren kissed? is that what they were talking about in one of the flash-forwards, about someone leaving whatever at nana's place? ahh it's been too long, someone re-read those chapters and help me decode the mystery.

also, ok if yasu and miu broke up i would be very upset. i really like them as a couple. and wait wtf is that with shin and reira? so they're definitely not together in the flash-forward scenes we have so far. could this be hinting at a yet possible future for this couple? maybe now that reira can sing again and shin has far matured, they can be a couple.

*SPOILERS*

@losborrachos: i think that was a birthday present for nana??? or else why would it be wraped in a box with ribbon. a ribbon like that only reminds me of nana and her microphone stand tied in a ribbon. :)

and i guess this is it. we are so close to the future. :) looking at takumi and reira's goodbye message, i guess trapnest is disbanded. who knows right? but this is the smell of it. LOL.

and WHO IS JUNICHIROU? and why is shin wanted to be like him??? im going crazy with these two.

and LOL at nobu. i love him to death. seriously he's so funny and priceless. i literrally jawdropped when he is soo proud that yuri will be a lead actress.

is that what they were talking about in one of the flash-forwards, about someone leaving whatever at nana's place? ahh it's been too long, someone re-read those chapters and help me decode the mystery.

i dont have a recollection of memory of something like this.... and then again, nana is getting upset of the fact that hachi, the person she clings on to, chose takumi again. she always thinks that whoever she loves, someone or something will take them away. my heart is wrenching whenever she thinks like this.

as i thought, yazawa ai killed my excitement. of couse she would never let nana and ren meet up. and ren please go to the hospital. i dont want you to die. :tears:

Guest losborrachos

and WHO IS JUNICHIROU? and why is shin wanted to be like him??? im going crazy with these two.

i think that's a character in that 'wife next door' novel that will be adapted into a movie (which yuri will be starring in). i don't know if the novel exists in real life, but from what i gather, junichiro is supposed to be taller and older than shin. so if nothing else, i guess shin wants to be more mature and responsible? i don't know, maybe.

^thanks now it makes sense.

it made me remember how ryouko told him not to grow up much and now he has decided to grow up and be a real man.

i cant still get over of the fact nobu was joyous over of the fact yuri will be star in an adult movie based from an adult manga.

and how he always thought yuri looked like the main girl from that manga (novel)

i just read chpt 76?? the latest one. is it me , or is the manga moving really slowly atm?? because in chapter 76, not much is revealed, or maybe its because i havent read a few chapters in one go >.<??

Guest solitaryraven

^thanks now it makes sense.

it made me remember how ryouko told him not to grow up much and now he has decided to grow up and be a real man.

i cant still get over of the fact nobu was joyous over of the fact yuri will be star in an adult movie based from an adult manga.

and how he always thought yuri looked like the main girl from that manga (novel)

I agree!! It is moving incredibly slow!! The past two chapters have been mainly about Ren's addiction! And I get confused as to when the manga is talking about the future or the present

I wonder if there will be a NANA 3 movie XD ... I can dream :) But if they do, I hope they go back to the actor for Ren from the first NANA movie! The guy for the second one was a complete failure!!! He was soooo NOT Ren!!! They improve their casting for Shin in NANA 2 though!

Guest Kira_Hyuu

Yesh i'd luv a NANA 3 movie like more Anna Tsuchiya inspired music...Olivia Lufkin is also gud more music...

Guest losborrachos

^actually the movie has mika nakashima and yuna ito as nana and reira respectively. and i actually kinda prefer these two.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aicsos

anyone read chapter 77 yet?

;_; ren gets into an accident while search people are following him during the snowy drive ;_;

ugh, it's all so depressing.

ren can't die

, not yet. if he did, i'd blame it on nana.

Why? It's that guy who was driving the car's fault! He decided to take Ren to Nana's party, Ren didn't want to go and Nana didn't tell him to go. Al though, the guy who was driving the car was cool~~

Why were people searching for Ren? It's those people's fault too. Did you mean paparazzi? Is this a

Princess D

type of thing?!

Of course something life shattering had to happen to the Nanas in chapter 77...

Guest losborrachos

^no, i wouldn't blame her for

ren's death

, i'd blame her for not working with him on their relationship. i think she's been a little self-centered--at least too self-absorbed to notice that something is very wrong with him.

^no, i wouldn't blame her for

ren's death,

i'd blame her for not working with him on their relationship. i think she's been a little self-centered--at least too self-absorbed to notice that something is very wrong with him.

Yeah, I guess, everyone in this manga is like that...no one wants to tell each other what they really feel (do they even know what they want?) and it becomes quite confusing. But I wouldn't load it all on Nana. How is she supposed to know if Ren doesn't tell her. She has her issues too. But yes, she isn't the most understanding person either...waaah! It's so confusing!

Guest Justalilodreamer

^ agree O_O

whoa HUGE spoiler LOL ...oh well i dont really mind spoilers. i was wondering what happened in the end >< now i dont have to guess haha

+edited

o wait i just read the previous page, so chapter 77

hasnt revealed whether or not Ren is dead??

Archived