[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

Guest peppermintsugar

Seems pretty unprofessional if you ask me. How are you going to put so much time and effort into something, give it to your readers, get them attached to it, and then just forget about and be like "lol oh well."

Meh.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so depressed to read that. bcause i wanted to know what happened actually, why nana was in london..did takumi and hachi really divorce or something.. bla3..

so i really3 hope that the author will continue no matter wut. or at least tell what actually happen and sell the story so that others can continue the manga according to the story line.

• 5 months later...
Guest ninth

Nana was canceled, the author had some health problems.

I don't know the exact reason why it was can celled, the health problems or the author didn't want to continue.

• 2 weeks later...

geez, I just finished watching the anime, and that was the biggest cliffhanger ever. Now I have to read up to where ever everyone else read up to (chapter 84? since 85 isn't out) and be immensely depressed because it didn't finish. I wish that it would have finished. This story is like no other. I miss it already only if I just finished the last episode 5 minutes ago :(

• 10 months later...

I didn't hear anything about the anime/manga being canceled. i only heard that she put it on hiatus for sometime...
also, she hasn't drawn in a long time. 
rumor has it that they want to have her come back, but then she wanted to be able to have enough drawn out so that the manga would be at a stead rate each time its released...
I personally DON"T know what is going on, but i have been doing so many searches myself trying to figure out since i am totally in love with this anime/manga....
the manga broke me down....so depressing and deep. 
she was released back home in 2010 i believe, so letting her rest up a bit more won't hurt...no one even knows what illness she has... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xia3_1

I agree with TeaHouse. From my research, the manga is on a hiatus and not cancelled. I am patiently waiting, although I'm surprised that it has been about 2 years already. 

Guest bakane18

I agree with TeaHouse. From my research, the manga is on a hiatus and not cancelled. I am patiently waiting, although I'm surprised that it has been about 2 years already. 

@bakane18
The Manga industry would probably have to pick up the tab. I personally don't know myself how that industry will work, however, that would still mean a pay cut for Ai. I understand that we are all in LIMBO, hell I started being in LIMBO ever since reading that Ren died.... so i wasn't in a happy place for over a month and was really depressed wanting to see what will happen in the manga. I really wanted to see Nobu get together with Nana finally...and see Nana leave her husband who doesn't seem to give 2 shitaki mushrooms about her. 
I would really like to see a lot of thinks, but then heck, I am not the only one suffering from Nana withdraw...This was one manga/anime that made me glued to my seat for a while until I finished it...(haven't had a manga do that in a while) 
I wish Ai well, and I hope that she will really pen something. There is a facebook page for Ai, however no one knows if it is real or fake, so even following that on facebook seems like a waste of time. 

Guest bakane18

@bakane18

This was one manga/anime that made me glued to my seat for a while until I finished it...(haven't had a manga do that in a while) 

• 1 year later...

^I read all 21 books over my Christmas break and it never failed to make me cry the chapters leading up to Ren's death. I miss NANA. I miss Ren. It still kept me goosebumps reading future characters with Ren's death in mind. Stories in the future made a whole lot of sense after knowing that missing piece in the present. Sad thing is, we will never know how the future ended up in such messier situation. =((

Archived