Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NovaMania

[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest ChokolatePawptarts

I only watched the anime... o3o;

So, I'm not really sure about the manga ^^;

I think the series is great so far :3

It really tells the normal, college love story.

I love it :]

Guest Autumn1430263885

wow this manga keeps on getting more and more depressing.

its like its going into a whirlpool, keeps sinking deeper.

its all too much drama ==...too much.

Guest virtuosorosiny

Yay! I love NANA. I actually started backwards with the movie>anime>manga. I'm soo glad there's a thread for this. ^_^

first 10 pages of the recent chapter are already scanlated by Celestial-Delinquent.

if you're on her livejournal, you can check it out

http://kurodatenshi.livejournal.com/25696.html

Half a month has passed since ren's death....

I actually felt a little lighter when I saw Nana's smile on her face. Thank God for Hachi and Shin's funny conversation. LOL

Guest bluangrene

i've watched the anime but i'm too

scared to read the manga.

It's just too damn depressing

for me. Even though it's so depressing

it's still the best anime i've ever watched. =D

:tears: :tears:

chap 82 is fully translated.

oh my god. such heartbreaking.

I get the feeling that reira is sick........ mentally sick. =.=

she can't accept reality already. she's getting scary. scarier than Nana.

Nobu and Hachi hugging in the end is sooo sweet. I was getting teary when Hachi asked is it okay if she names her Satsuki.

Its just.... bittersweet. ah! I really don't like being cliffhanged =.=

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

ahhh i finally got caught up on the last 2 chapters and i've read a few spoilers for Chapter 83

don't know if they're true but seems like next chapter escalates more with the whole Hachi x Nobu dealio

Guest kchan21

I read the latest chapter. Takumi is still the same insensitive jerk as always but then Hachi has nothing to complain about because she knew how he was when she married him. I just hope she'll leave Nobu alone. There's lingering feelings obviously but Hachi made her choice. She should just stick with it for the rest of her life no matter how ignored she feels. And she's kidding herself if she thinks she's letting Reira and Takumi become closer to each other. Their bond is already cemented, it's something that she can't even touch or reach. She should be more worried about strengthening her own bond to her husband since she's having his kid.

somehow, one way or another .... I kinda like Takumi, despite him being an insensitive jerk.

He really is one of the most sensible character in the manga.

The mangaka really .... somehow, made me understand what all the character had went through and made me feel for them.

I can't even hate Reira.

lol.

I just read Chapter 83.

Like wow. It's somehow lightened the depression that's been going on for quite awhile.

I was half gigling with what's happening. especially that we see Nana's making a progress. ^__^

However, I thought Hachi had changed. I guess that was just my wishful thinking. I just wish she would also leave poor Nobu alone. He's trying to move forward but if Hachi still sticks to him whenever situations are at her disadvantage, Nobu just won't be moving on. I now have the feeling Nobu and Yuri won't be together in the future. Seeing how there hasn't been signs of her in the future and how things are now with Nobu and Hachi, I think they will someone end their relationship. I hope not. =.=

and as always, Takumi putting Hachi as his last priority. :(

Guest lovejack

This manga is really a guilty-pleaure. It's so depressing and bittersweet. Also, I have to say that I hate hachi and takumi. They are both selfish people and they can have each other. whatever. Hachi is so stupid. She breaks Nobu's heart and then comes back and is like bait in front of him. ughhh i hope hachi gets her stupid head together. she is pretty much the most useless character in the story

Guest narcissus_hime

since Ren's death, i feel kinda bored with this manga. As everyone said, it just gets more & more depressing. I hate Hachi's hesitance. And i hate,even more, Reika's selfishness. Have she ever thought of Hachi's situation? After all, Takumi's married. Why won't she stop bothering him? She always make everyone worry about her. And..Ren also died because of her [ hix :'( ]. If she thinks she's miserable, what about Nana, who suffers the most? Cant believe so many guys like her. Poor Nana, Shin shouldn't have blamed her. She has suffered enough.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

^ chapter 83 is out in onemanga.com

hehe

haha thanks! I just went and read it ^^

i'm not sure if this has been discussed already but what does everyone think about Hachi's future kid? I think there have been conclusions already that her first child is little Ren...but I've been wondering....do you guys think that little Ren could be Hachi and Nobu's child?

Satsuki is clearly Nana and Takumi's child (looks a lot like Takumi). But the comment that Nobu made about teaching Hachi's child how to play guitar and such makes me think that maybe little Ren is Hachi and Nobu's?

not to create rumors or anything...but just throwing it out there haha :P i still need so many answers for this manga lol

Guest merrigumi

I love NANA. It's my favorite anime/manga ever. I can't seem to make myself watch the movies though..I don't know why.

Just read the latest chapter...So sad. I absolutely dislike Reira and Takumi.

Hachi should just stfu and get back together with Nobu already.

i'm not sure if this has been discussed already but what does everyone think about Hachi's future kid? I think there have been conclusions already that her first child is little Ren...but I've been wondering....do you guys think that little Ren could be Hachi and Nobu's child?

Satsuki is clearly Nana and Takumi's child (looks a lot like Takumi). But the comment that Nobu made about teaching Hachi's child how to play guitar and such makes me think that maybe little Ren is Hachi and Nobu's?

Actually in the forum I used to go to, someone brought up another possibility that ren and satsuki could be twins. satsuki could have just called ren oniichan prolly because ren was the first born by few minutes or so. Honestly, when I learned that satsuki has an "oniichan", I was surprised that Hachi managed to give birth to two childen. Assuming with the current situation, its just impossible for takumi to impregnate Hachi again, don't you think? So when I read in the forum that they could have been twins, then I guess it makes a whole lot of sense than having a second child a year after or so.

If Ren happens to be Nobu's child and Satsuki is Takumi's, it's possible too. The manga, Boku wa Imouto ni Koiwosuru, proved that it could happen. Then again, I would really be surprised if Yazawa Ai adapted with idea. LOL. It's just not so yazawa ai, no? :unsure: Moreover, if he really is, I quite wonder if takumi knows it; in the thoughs that he actually took ren with him to England.

Then again, Nobu's "I want to teach her to play guitar" could be a foreshadow that he's a possible father of one of Hachi's children.

Just my two cents ;)

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

Assuming with the current situation, its just impossible for takumi to impregnate Hachi again, don't you think? So when I read in the forum that they could have been twins, then I guess it makes a whole lot of sense than having a second child a year after or so.

that's EXACTLY what i was thinking haha

so hmmm twins maybe?

Guest RYUUSEi

Just read the latest chapter!

1. I hate Reira. Everything just has to revolve around her, doesn't it? Seriously, she pisses me off and she doesn't deserve Shin's affection.

2. I love Hachi + Nobu, their scenes together were so touching. It must be DESTINY, just get together and make cute babies. I've loved Takumi ever since he took charge of the situation when Hachi got pregnant and cared for her (making it seem like he wasn't such a douchebag anymore), but it seems that everything went downhill after they married each other. I can't believe he chose Reira before Hachi, I now despise him.

3. I will never stop being shocked and sad that Ren died. WHY!? :tears:

4. I'm dreading the time when Nana freaks out and ditches everybody. Hachi will be so heartbroken.

I wish this manga could go on forever, lol, all the drama is so fantastic.

Guest daisyink

I agree with what most people said, Takumi is an insensitive jerk. No matter how sensible he is, it's plain cruel for him to marry Hachi and then go on having various affairs. Especially with Reira (another one I can't stand =.=;). She's sweet, but she's so helpless. She's already 20+ years old and she can't even take care of herself--doesn't that say something? And instead of trying to get her to grow up, everyone around her babies her and tries not to hurt her feelings.

In my opinion, Nana needs the pampering that Reira always gets without trying--I mean, who was it that was abandoned as a child? Whose grandma died when she was in high school? It sure as heck wasn't Reira.

Now that Ren is dead I'm not sure who will end up with who. Everyone was pretty fickle anyway, I could see possibilities of Ren/Reira, Takumi/Reira, Yasu/Nana everywhere. I really really hope that Hachi and Nobu end up together somehow, though. They are so good for each other.

Guest swt_decadent

I lose interest in this when Ren died. Why is this not ending yet? I hoe there will be happy ending will all the characters. I think Yasu will be good for Nana. I could just see the ending of this with both Nana back on their apartment or living together. This has too much drama already I just hope the mangaka will lighten this a bit. I use to like Reira and like Takumi with her, but in the last few chapter I just want to shake her. She should grow some backbone and show that not everything is about her. Takumi confused the heck out of me. Did he even love Hachi or just got stuck with her because she got pregnant? And what about Reira? Is it sisterly love? I really think Reira is his one true love but just doesn't know it yet.