[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

March 4, 2002 - My last night as a 20-year old..

My time has stopped/silenced"

It's so depressing........... :tears: :tears: :tears:

I remember when Nana first headed to Tokyo, she just turned 20,

I can't believe so many things had happened in one year. And now that I think about it there wasn't that much of time that Nana and Ren were together. It seemed forever when they got back and started being lovely to each other again....

His face is unrecognizable you say... so maybe there's like 1% chance that it might not be Ren.... sigh. I'm still hoping... is autospy already around 2002??? lol. i dunno.

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

@ suzzah Thank you for that link

I'm gonna need the translations, but i got the gist of it. i still cried :(

the part where they identify his body is pretty sad. nobu

Guest precious4e

I just finished reading Ch.79... and apparently it's referred to as Ch.78 (Part 2)

Anyway, it's sad to say that there is no miracle... :tears:

Ren is dead...

They all went to confirm his body

His face was unrecognizable but his hands were without a scratch because he protected them...

OMG NOOO!!! This stinks....I don't know if I have the will to read this anymore. :tears:

I always hoped that if I kept up with the series then I could see Ren and Nana have a happy ending.

ive read the chapter

T___________T

gaaaaaah~~ TOO MUCH DRAMA.

im so tired. i actually cried..... i get too much carried away...

ren's hand position made my tears come out. LIKE OH MY GOD!

it gave me goosebumps as to how he protected his hands. ITS SO PERFECTLY UNSCRATCHED.

oh my god. oh my god.

im so speeeeeechless.

i guess this is really it..... T_____________T

but what made me cry out more was

yasu's "I SIMPLY CAN'T THINK OF ANY WORDS THAT COULD SAVE YOU."

that was the final blow. :tears:

i can't take it. and the fact that yasu cried. who would thought that yasu could cry.... T_______T

nana... im so scared of her.. specially when she said that her time already stopped... sniff sniff

Guest xjuiiccy

OMG I'm sobbing as I'm typing this .

CHAPTER 78 PART 2 TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH IS UP

www.onemanga.com/nana

Ren ... I can't believe it's true . It is so like him for him to save his hands .

The last page really got to me ..

I really have no idea what will happen next .

This is so sad ...... :tears:

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

that was heartbreaking

the theme of death is so significant. their relationship, all throughout the manga, had references to how if one dies (mostly Ren) then he was to take Nana with him.

That last line...

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

^

opps haha that's not what I meant.

It's just that they always keep saying that line, so once Ren dies, I think Nana was implying that she died as well... inside

man..when i saw shin shaking like that i already started to get teary eyed and then the way ren position his hands and finally the last page i just started crying nonstop ... and it's nana's birthday too ahhh so sad!! ><

• 3 weeks later...

new chapter!!! new chapter!!!

OMG!!!! tears just continue to roll on~~~ sniffles.

and we are back again with future scenes~~~~~

when Hachi said, "Ren, please don't take Nana away..." LIKE OMG~~~ It's just so depressing.

and I cried really bad when Nana reminisced her days with Ren. especially the "I missed you so much". my gooooosh. I think this manga will just go on with too much drama until it ends. There's no way they can be any happy at all when all of them still follows Ren's shadows and the fact that Ren's death anniversary is Nana's birthday. This manga will now just focus on how Ren's death becomes Nana's fatal destruction. Something that only an impossible miracle (ie. Ren's actually alive) can fixed.

Guest RYUUSEi

Man, NANA has hit the bottom and there's no light to be found anywhere in the manga now. :(It was so typical of Nana to say, "I have to work." when Yazu mentioned she should go see Ren to bid farewell. WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DAMN SAD! :tears: It feels like it's all coming to an end, with the explanation of why Nana isolated herself in the future finally playing out. I don't know what I'll do once the manga finishes off, I've been following it for so long.

i was kind of surprised when nana said i have to work, instead of seeing ren. but i think it's because she is still denying rens death until yasu makes her realize.

but at the start of the chapter, i didn't get by why they were saying shin couldn't take leave? is it because he can't visit ren himself??

during this chapter, i thought ai yazawa was just dragging the chapters on, because this chapter revealed not much compared to the recent chapters >.<

Guest tchuchu

But at the start of chap 78, we can read "The latest volume of the manga, the most impactfull scene .........."

Hum hum i don't understand :unsure:

Archived