[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest NovaMania

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest losborrachos

^ agree O_O

whoa HUGE spoiler LOL ...oh well i dont really mind spoilers. i was wondering what happened in the end >< now i dont have to guess haha

+edited

o wait i just read the previous page, so chapter 77

hasnt revealed whether or not Ren is dead??

sorry abt the spoilers, in the heat of the moment i forgot to put tags, but they've been fixed.

also, no it hasn't been revealed (god i hope not, though). hence the "if" in my statement.

Yeah, I'm sorry for the spoilers too.

But you should be careful going into threads for mangas and animes you aren't up to date with. I never do because I know people there are discussing the most recent things that happen and they don't always put the black highlighter over them...=o

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

^ hahah no worries :)

normally i wouldn't mind much, but just chp. 77 was such a huuuuge thing. can't wait for the next chapters though

Guest RYUUSEi

But Ren can't be dead this early on, can he? Because in the timeskip when Satsuki was in apartment 707 with everybody, they said that "Ren said he will drop by later for the fireworks" when someone asked where he was. So he can't die in that accident.

:mellow: Because he is still alive later on.

Right, right, right? :ph34r:

Guest RYUUSEi

^

If you're talking about Reira's child, then shouldn't they have mentioned her going as well? "Reira AND Ren will come ..."

I mean, if that's the case, then Ren would be about ... no, he would actually be even younger than Satsuki,

but they were talking as if it was an adult. And besides, why would a small child go by himself to the fireworks-festival?

But maybe I'm just in denial/fear that Ren dies in chapter 77. :ph34r:

^ Yeah, you're right about the just mentioning Ren thing. And I wonder who the father of Reira's child is...

It's all so complicated right?!

But still, maybe they just said Ren because the fireworks was more of an event for the kids to enjoy?

I dunno...

may i butt into your conversations? LMAO. i know i want attention.. LOL. i mean, i love NANA so i really like to talk to people who likes NANA. :)

anyways

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

i think you guys are talking about the new year festival on vol 12 right?

where i think it was nubuo who asked if ren is coming....

since we all dont know whats really happened in the future, all we can do is specualtions..

this is just my analysis so i really might be wrong but i think nobuo or whoever asked hachi was referring to the little ren.

as we all know, little ren is living with takumi in england...

so when hachi answered the question if ren is coming for the fireworks, that means he's probably coming from england.

and again my analysis does not equal ai yazawa.. but my speculation is that little ren is hachi's child..

cuz from i think it was vol 18 where nobuo was kinda surprised that hachi is only talking about satsuki this.. satsuki that.

and he was like "what about ren?" and hachi's answer was like "he's gone to england again with takumi"

so... yknow... i mean why would nubuo wonder and worry about little ren if little ren is someone else's child?

pretty much, my hunch is he is hachi's.

what we are sure of is its definitely takumi's child :) LMAO.

whatever. im still sad about what's going to happen in ch 77

i just read the first 10 pages that celestial d. released...

its scary how nana's mom looked so young with her hair untied. :)

but maybe I'm just in denial/fear that Ren dies in chapter 77.

:ph34r:

and me too... i so cant accept ren's death. im still hoping that ren is just somewhere hiding just like what nana did.

but re-reading future scenes really give me goosebumps cuz i have feeling that the thing im scared of the most might be what ai yazawa wants to happen.

edit: NOOOO! i just read the whole chp 77. i shoulnt have based all updates on mangaupdates :'(

oh my god. such a tear jerker. stupid papazzz... *sniff* sniff*

"ren once said to me... that he would take me along when he dies..

i dont want to be abandoned" ---> OH NO! BAD premonition.. please no. :'(

Guest RYUUSEi

I'm seriously staying away from chapter 77 until I'm ready to face

(the possibility of) Ren's death

I'll tear up for sure.

Guest Justalilodreamer

i thought the little Ren was Hachi's chid..unless he's Reira and Takumi's O_O which would also kind of make sense because Hachi and Takumi divorced in the end (i dont think there is any way they will stay together if Reira's child was Takumi's).

I dont really remember what happened between Reira and Takumi so im not sure if Takumi has anything to do with it lol.

Im pretty sure Ren is going to die (though we dont know when) ... they wouldn't name the child after him if he was still alive.

Guest simoneaw

I also thought Ren was going to die after reading until chapter 77 but when I re-read the whole story again I found out that Ren might not be dead from the accident. [maybe its just me in my state of denial]

Let's analyze it together then.

From Hachi's narration in chapter 62,

"Every year as Christmas approaches

I wish on the heavens for a miracle.

I don't really hope for angels or santa but

for a night when Nana and Ren will miraculously meet again."

If Ren is really dead by then, I don't think Hachi would wish for them to meet right cos that would mean she wants Nana to suicide or something so they can meet at Sanzu River.

From Nana's narration it does sound like Ren's dead since she keeps talking about how she wants to rush to his side and she doesn't want to be abandoned. But I find it hard to believe that Nana would run to England and hide instead of killing herself immediately when Ren is dead. Judging from how she still seems like she wants to keep to their promise to one another to die together, I don't think she'll live by herself for 5-6 years.

Oh well, I really hope he stays alive. Can't wait for this month to fly by.

Guest losborrachos

^yeah, one of the reasons i'm still clinging to the hope that ren's not dead is because yazawa really likes twists, and there's been so many things and events pointing toward ren's death that she might just turn around and reveal that ren's not dead. maybe heavily ill, or in jail, or unable to play music again--something almost as tragic as but not quite death.

i thought the little Ren was Hachi's chid..unless he's Reira and Takumi's O_O which would also kind of make sense because Hachi and Takumi divorced in the end (i dont think there is any way they will stay together if Reira's child was Takumi's).

I dont really remember what happened between Reira and Takumi so im not sure if Takumi has anything to do with it lol.

Im pretty sure Ren is going to die (though we dont know when) ... they wouldn't name the child after him if he was still alive.

Are Hachi and Takumi really divorced? When did they say that?

Are Hachi and Takumi really divorced? When did they say that?

this doesnt happened yet and i dont think they divorced in the future. they just decided to go separate lives. :unsure:

i cant find the chapter but (it was chap 70) i read the future scene where junko and nana were talking about its not time to think about takumi or getting divorced cuz finding nana's more important.

Archived