Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest NovaMania

[MANGA/ANIME] NANA

Guest RYUUSEi

Why do I get the feeling that Ren's gift to Nana was a ring and she will break into thousands of pieces upon seeing it!? :( I hate this sh!t, bring Ren back. And Reira was real smart and considerate of other people's feelings when she pranced over to Nana with the intention of letting her know that her now lost lover was on his way to another woman.

I agree with whoever said that Nana's eyes being all blank was more scary than a screaming or crying reaction.

Can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder how Yazawa will wrap things up because things should be coming to an end soon. The thing that broke my heart the most was the ending lines of Hachi, something along the lines of: "The bright and colorful future we had all been looking forward to became a blank piece of paper when Ren died. And it still hasn't been filled/painted to this day." CAN YOU SAY HEART-WRENCHING. :(

I love Shin, he's so caring and protective of both Nana and Hachi. Seeing him crying made me all ... :tears: But seeing Nobu comfort Hachi was awesome, they should just hook up already because their relationship was the sweetest one ever while it lasted. I used to think Takumi was a hawt but misunderstood man despite how badly he treated Hachi, now I just dislike him and I'm glad that they're not together in the future because Hachi deserves much better.

Guest Millou

^ they are not? cause i remember Hachi said she wouldn't get a divorce from Takumi

Guest yours.truly.

i can't wait for the next chapter to come out!

i hope hachi and nobu get together in the future, because takumi is such a cheating bastard.

i'm sad that ren died but it didn't look like ren and nana had a bright future either.

they were falling out of love for each other...and i kept thinking ren had fallen for reira.

poor nana...

Guest midi

ive finally finished watching the anime T__T; im so slow.

What is the chapter number/book that continues the story? also a place w/online english scans thankyou!

Nvm found it.

Its really hard to read manga on the computer lol T_T; did they ever do a second part of the anime? I miss the colour and voices haha :(

Guest #SHINAI

I remember reading NANA. I had to stop because it took me on an emotional rollercoaster. The story and how everyone is intertwined is really something. Simply put, I love it despite being so far behind. I wonder how I'll be when I start the anime. :ph34r: I'm still reading the manga, around chapter 40 something! ahahahahaa X"D

Guest RYUUSEi

^ they are not? cause i remember Hachi said she wouldn't get a divorce from Takumi

I'm almost 100% positive that they're not together in the future because the time-skip showed Takumi living in England (?) whilst Hachi was somewhere else, still searching for Nana ... I don't know how much I should write here because I don't want to spoil anything for you, but I don't think it's a divorce, it's just that they're not together anymore like I wrote in my previous post. Maybe a better word for it is seperated?

They obviously still keep in touch because of Sachiko, and Takumi also helps her out in her search for Nana but they're not a couple anymore. Can someone else confirm this also so that I know that I haven't misunderstood something? :(

^ Yes, IMO, they're not divorced. They just went separate lives. Hachi confirmed it herself that they're not divorced. I'm not going to quote which chapter was it since it got no time to re-read it :lol: but she said that she doesn't wanna think about separating legally with takumi cuz her mind is occupied thinking about Nana, moreover, she still has hopes in her heart that they`ll be together and you can't deny it , its pretty obvious :)

Guest albi-albi-albi

T_T .. its sooo sad ..

BRING Ren BACK ..

i feel so bad for Nana ..

*CRYING*

hachi should be with Nobu.

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

^Ren did not cheat on Nana. Never was... never will. :)

Reira quits trapnest.. which marks the disbandment of Trapnest. Ren was on the way to bring back Reira when he met the car accident.

After bringing Reira back, he plans to go to Nana to give her the birthday gift he has prepared for her then make up with her....

too bad yazawa ai chose ren's death instead of the couple's reconciliation.......... -_-

Guest midi

Ahh finally read all the manga so far, I think what broke my heart the most was seeing Shin cry and the trapnest plectrum in Ren's hand.

So sad ;__;..

Now that Ren is out of the picture, I wonder who will be by Nana's side. I hope some kind guy out there will be able to sooth her.

I think Hachi is going to be by Nana's side. At least that is what I think. At the beginning of the series I thought it was going to be a story about the friendship between Nana and Hachi, until Hachi got pregnant, and then I feel everything got complicated.

So I think the end of the series will be the reunion of Hachi and Nana. At least, that's what I think so and hope for.

Guest AAAlove1016

This is such a sad anime/manga....the scene where hachiko is pregnant and stupid Takumi locks her in the bathroom ugh....the manga is even more depressing I def. cried with the whole Ren thing.

I think that TAkumi is staying in england with Reira because he had a kid with her - since Satsuki mentions she has a brother....and takumi and reiras kid is named Ren. I'm just specuilating I can't wait to see what happens!

Guest midi

I don't think Ren is Reiras child at least I hope not, didn't Reira comment on how she should hate him? but just can't or somthing? e_e; I don't think their relationship seemed very son/mother at all since Ren also refers to her as her name, but Takumi as dad? I think can't rememberrr.

Bahhhh =3= personally I like Takumi his really not that bad at all imo, I really don't want him to end up with Reira though and didn't Hachi comment to Jun how it would be more better to stay w/ Takumi than divorce him, surely if Reira had his child there would be no way they'd stay together.

Siiiigh I want to read the new volume, three more days until its released in japan? +_+

Guest kanyewong

I just finished it, and I love it. I saw the movie too. I just love everything about this anime~ I especially love Shin. I wonder who his parents are.

Guest iloveren

new chapter is out ~~ criess

new chapter is out ~~ criess

:tears:

It's gets more and more depressing.

the CPR thing left me speechless. I don't know why. I don't see any wrong with it but seeing everyone looked so shocked about witnessing that prolly made me so speechless too.

I hope someone will write a good insight about this chapter (81) cuz I'm not getting any of it.

maybe if someone writes a post about what they think about the chapter, it may lighten me.

Guest SilentDream

^ I think they finally realize how much Hachi really loves Nana.

While everyone was running around panicking, not knowing what

to do, Hachi was able to do the first thing she thought of. Also its

another way of showing how much she matured. She worries

about everyone else before herself whereas in the past she was

selfish.

Thats my take on it anyways..

^Thanks! Well, your explanation makes whole lot of sense than the first time I read it.

And I agree with what you said about Hachi's immediate response after seeing Nana losing her breath.

While everyone is panicking and not knowing what to do, she was able to take actions herself.

And maybe thats why they all have this 'shocked' reactions on their faces.

I really wonder how this manga can still manage to go on. It feels like the story already ended when Ren was taken away from us. I mean, we can all see how she has become dead. The only one she wants now is Hachi. Even Hachi herself cannot be 100% be with Nana as Takumi "owns" her :(

Guest xDD

omg the recent chapter is so emotional everything is so dark and just filled with pain. I'm so glad Hachi is with Nana now because when Nana was laying on the bed and told Nobu he was lying about Hachi coming kinda scared me a bit..... I have to give props to Takumi in this chapter even he knows Nana needs Hachi.. ~