fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LMF-Prodip

ahh, i want to watch the movie, when does it come out o_O? for dvd i mean. not a cammed version =_=

there's a sub out for the TV rip already.

i've already seen the movie subbed in Chinese. Gluttony looks nasty.

Guest Take Five

^it's not easy to find non-batch bittorrents now. you'll probably have to use another bt client that allows you to download separate files in a batch.

Guest kimsehyung

i can't find bittorent for just single episodes and realitylapse

click

scroll down and click the one that says [Anbu-Akeep-Spoon] Full Metal Alchemist 01-51

Guest kkandy4mee

anyone know where to get a good fansubbed version of the FMA movie?

i know japan is coming out with the dvd on january 25th, can't WAIT for that! but i'd like to watch it on my comp too...hahaha.

the dvd is supposed to come with english subtitles, which will be nice.

there's going to be a limited edition of course, with lots of extras and specials and all that fun stuff... ^_^

^ Yeah I'm searching for one too. My friend got me addicted to FMA and gave me all his downloaded episodes + the movie. But the movie is horrible. The quality is pretty bad and the first 10 minutes, the screen shows on the very top of the movie -_-

Guest x__FL4*

omg.. FMA movie was really REALLY BADD!! OMG.. i waited for like wat? almost a year for that stupid movie and ARGHHH.. wat a disappointment.. T___T

Guest RagingHEART

fma! lol i haven't finished watching it yet...but itz good! haha got me hooked

i wuz reading the first post and that wallpaper for the desktop is PRETTY!!! wow...

hm... the fma movie is bad? realli? i guess i'll have to see for myself ^_^

Archived