fullmetal alchemist

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest dearpaperheart.

^

I'll give you the spoiler if you want to read it that is and for those who also want to read it, highlite below :)

Basically what happened is that after Al away from the transmutation circle he revived Ed giving back his arm and leg and Al sacrificed himself for Ed and was gone. Ed came to with Rose near him then he realized Al was gone and asked Rose to leave with Wrath, he created a transmuation circle and put symbol his body [refer to the very first post with the very first picture] Ed then started the transmutation and he sacrificed his own live to revive his brother. Everything was back to normal. Winry gave Wrath auto-mail leg and arm. All the other homunculus died, Envy didn't die he was taken into the Gate. Al has his own body back while Ed's living beyond the gate with his father and is thinking of a way on coming back to his own world and Al is training so one day he could meet his brother again. And Mustang lost an eye when he was fighting the Fuhrer.

I just finished watching today I found it a little better than most of some animes I've seen. I liked the plot and almost everything but the ending, I think they should've worked on it alittle better.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babossagaji

^Thanks! I'm definitely gonna finish watching it now! I love those kind of endings...

I don't like happy endings but I rather have surprising endings instead...happy endings are too cliche

Thanks!

Guest dearpaperheart.

^ You're welcome :). Also I agree, happy endings are okay once in awhile depending on the kind of anime and the plot it has. FMA was full of surprises and twists. It was also funny and I really enjoyed it.

Hmm, well, I was kind of disappointed with the ending to the anime, but to my surprise, I later found out that the manga was (and still is) being serialized. From what my friend told me, the manga goes down a much more different road than the anime does, which is great, especially since I didn't like the ending of FMA or the Conqueror of Shambala movie.

Ahhh....I love FMA.

I think I'm gona check out the manga soon, I heard that its a whole new/different story line.

I still love the anime though, square enix did a great job with the animation. XD

Conqueror of Shambalah was kinda sad. I was hopping for more, they could have extended it a little more.

But I love their opening themes and ending. XD Its the best.

The music is pretty good. XD

Well, time to raid the manga for me. XD

• 4 weeks later...

I just recently finished watching the anime and the movie, and wow, I don't know if I should be happy or sad about the ending. The brothers are together, but Winry~ NO! I wish that they were all together in "their" world.

I've only seen one ova and its the Kids one. Wow, that one has me asking a lot of questions.

By the way, I never read the ending in the manga, is it the same?

Guest Take Five

^where'd you get the kids one? cuz i have the other 2 OVAs but not that one...

i don't think the manga is over yet but it gets very different after a certain point.

Guest madeinktown

actually, the manga was pretty different the whole time i read it...although it was only like 32 chapters. there was more in the manga, but the anime still topped it. one of the few anime that outdid the manga.

I find the kids ova on youtube.com

its not subbed though, but I think you can still understand it without the subtitles

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

oh my goheee!

I loved the anime, but haven't read all the manga yet.

The ending [of the anime] leaves me cliffhanging! Gahh ..

I guess I better start reading the mangaa.

• 2 months later...
Guest aznfishyfart

oh my goheee!

I loved the anime, but haven't read all the manga yet.

The ending [of the anime] leaves me cliffhanging! Gahh ..

I guess I better start reading the mangaa.

watch the movie

• 1 month later...

WAHhhhhhh!! I just finished this anime yesterday!!

With the movie and EVERYTHING X___X

Took me a little under a week, but it was worth EVERY MINUTE I spent with my head attached to my moniter =)

The ending was way too sad!! ='(

I cried SO MUCH!! At the end of the movie, like I couldn't believe it.

It wasn't sad, as in everyone dies, but sad as in bittersweet. And I'm really not sure whether to hate the producers for making it go that way or love it because...in my opinion, for how the story turned out, that's the best ending possible ^^''

It wasn't cliche at all (well, anime usually isn't -___-'')

And I loved the plot-y-ness of it =) It was SO ACTIONpacked. Crazy!!

No romance though <_< Big loss on points there. I hated how they left Winry T__T I loved that girl so much. She was too cool, but NOOOOOooooo!! NOTHING HAPPENED >_< WTF is that?!

Or at least I thought Mustang would end up with someone but NOPE, NONE of that either >_< OMG! THat pissed the crap out of me.

*breathe

Anyways, it was still worth it =) I think this was the first anime I watched that had so much killing and craziness to it ^^''

Can't express my love for this anime. Definately in my top 5 =P

--xoxo.

TM

My cousins told me to watch this anime and at first, I didn't want to watch it because it looked like something I wouldn't be interested in. Well, I came over to their house and they made me watch it. I'm glad they did though! It's one of my favorite anime series! I loveeed the plot. It was suspenseful, and I like that. There were parts that made me laugh and other parts that made me almost cry. T_T The ending was sad, but happy..I suppose. I felt that the ending was little incomplete though..@_@

Guest Ashurii

I use to love FMA but then i found out that i was adddicted to anime in general. :sweatingbullets: i have a friend that is, i swear, lives in FMA. he has the cloak and the shoes...and he has most of the stuff on the shoe...the pocket watch...the wise watch...and such...

lolz, i have some really rilly REALLY crazy friends. hehe

Guest yeohgilrl

I love the pics. Love the anime but havent read the manga. You can donwload the series at www.vita-anime.com! It is a must watch. hope you enjoy it!

Archived